It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the greatest conspiracy theory?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: Albert999
Human history/timeline, and the (convenient) lack of information.

You should definitely check out Oliver Stone's series "The Untold History of the United States" if you haven't already seen it. Truly eye-opening

The natives called it the land of the serpent. The Europeans killed them, kept the name, then killed each other over who controls it. Then abducted people and enslaved them there from Africa, then treated the slaves badly (which surprising to Americans, that's not normal in most forms of slavery). They then decide that their bastard nation is superior to all others and attempt to rule the world. America is essentially Rome.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
there is some theories that the history of America is much much older that what is commonly believed, from ancient megalithic structures to entire abandoned/buried cities and/or "Antiquitect" (i think i spelled it wrong...) being "found" by settlers

alot of it being tied to tartaria

edit on 28am301000000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: AlienBorg

You forgot what a real conspiracy communism waxs and the hundreds of millions of people who suffered under the communist regimes all over the world. They're still suffering in China for example.

And millions have suffered and still are suffering due to Capitalism.

Two sides of the same coin as far as I can tell.

All belief and control systems are a con of one sort or another, not sure if that qualifies as a conspiracy or not?

Personally, I think JFK and Aliens/UFO's are the most intriguing simply because of their longevity and the amount of information available but still we do not have definitive proof of anything.

And I also think that the proliferation of conspiracy theories is a deliberate conspiracy aimed at discrediting the conspiracy 'movement' and deflecting away from real conspiracies.

Agree with most of what you said.
Note that I didn't bring up political ideologies in this conversation but just replied to SovietReunion on whether alien borgs are communists. Clearly not!
Borgs are not communists but the collective will assimilate you.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That all of this is being influenced by non human entities

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Kids being kids..!

Don't really know what's the big kahuna..!

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Project Solar Warden.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: igloo
Antarctica Treaty

NASA

I suppose these are two different conspiracy theories.

But can you explain what is it on Antarctica you consider a conspiracy? The same for NASA.

They are intimately connected theories, though can be taken separately. With the Antarctica Treaty implemented and NASA created around the same time, humanities focus was shifted drastically and intentionally, according to the theory. This shift was for control pure and simple.

It isnt something that is allowed to be talked about much even on freedom supporting, open platforms so I wont go any further than this. Even as pure speculation it hits people hard in the feelz and causes psychological walls in discussion.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CelestialAnomaly

That all of this is being influenced by non human entities

You're not the only one who says it.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Antarctica Treaty

NASA

I suppose these are two different conspiracy theories.

But can you explain what is it on Antarctica you consider a conspiracy? The same for NASA.

They are intimately connected theories, though can be taken separately. With the Antarctica Treaty implemented and NASA created around the same time, humanities focus was shifted drastically and intentionally, according to the theory. This shift was for control pure and simple.

It isnt something that is allowed to be talked about much even on freedom supporting, open platforms so I wont go any further than this. Even as pure speculation it hits people hard in the feelz and causes psychological walls in discussion.

You made me curious and will have a look to see the connections.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Project: Safe and effective

Do you remember the times when the slogan was repeated a thousand times over a day through all mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Do you remember the times when the slogan was repeated a thousand times over a day through all mainstream media.

The scale of it was utterly mindblowing. Worldwide scam with so much damage.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The scale of it was utterly mindblowing. Worldwide scam with so much damage.

That's a real conspiracy.
It worked well for sometime until it was obvious what's going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Part of the New World Order

1. JFK Assassination
2. Terror attacks 9/11
3. Moon landings
4. MJ12
5. Area51/Reverse Engineering
6. MK-Ultra
7. Alien Abductions
8. Trangenderism
9. QAnon
10. Illuminati

What do you think? What is the greatest conspiracy or conspiracy theory?

Honest opinion?

1. JFK wanted to abolish The Fed and not support the industrial complex Eisenhower warned of, including escalation in Vietnam.

2. A bunch of pissed off privileged Saudi kids like the Muslim version of Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys. One of them was the roommate of someone I knew (through a degree of separation) in San Diego. Went to the Islamic Center on Balboa. Not a conspiracy. Just used as pretext for engagement with countries that deserved it, though not necessarily connected to it.

3. And The USSR never landed on Venus 8 times.

4. This one's probably legit.

5. (See above)

6. Lysergic Acid and remote viewing!? What could go wrong? Disclosed. Real. Not conspiracy.

7. Forever discredited by The Hills. Unless the Asgaard only abduct dumb white trash.

8. Hippies with rainbows and elected representatives.

9. Where'd the adrenochrome thing come from? I get the perversion exploited Soros/Epstien sex charter business, but how did extracting the adrenal gland work its way into this? Is it like scientology and the fruity things they believe about thetans and sex and immortality, like the reason L Ron lived on a boat with teenage boys?

And if you're gonna make Hollywood elites a cabal of child abusers how did The Church of Scientology get left out of that? R Kelly and the guy from That 70's Show are not exactly outliers in that Chruch. Church of deluded sexual deviants so I've heard. Check the charter records for scientologists is all I'm saying.

10. Illuminati is old hat. Or at least mostly morphed into the above. The illuminati are now the elites. Otherwise they died out in Bavaria 300 years ago after never really going anywhere.

You really don't hear about the Freemasons anymore, and they were once upon a time front and center of that "Skull and Bones" proto-NWO variant.

I don't know about best, but #9 is by far the most imaginative and effective in recent memory.
edit on 28-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You on transgenderism

Milder? Well, that didn't work out as planned.....

Have you been paying attention to the credo of those folks? Yes, they are very strong in their beliefs and opinions about the tropic, but aside from that into the general social aspect, are these folks every going to sign up to go to war, for example, over anything other than this one point they have to make?

As I said, they are the result of being a more compassionate, not aggressive as in typical humans.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Add Climate Change to the list.

1. JFK Assassination Killed because of the banking industrial complex. Wanted US back on silver notes.
2. Terror attacks 9/11 Military Industrial Complex wet dream and the passing of the Patriot Act and all the domestic spying programs after.
3. Moon landings To look for Aliens up to Apollo 18
4. MJ12 More MIC
5. Area51/Reverse Engineering More MIC. Boom of tech after Roswell.
6. MK-Ultra MIC and Pharma Industrial Complex.
7. Alien Abductions See 4.
8. Trangenderism Pharma/Medical Industrial Complex needs new sheeple.
9. QAnon Feds
10. Illuminati MIC

edit on 6/28/2023 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: staple
Add Climate Change to the list.

The list included a few of what could be considered as conspiracy theories. But you're right, climate change end of the word disaster is a conspiracy theory pushed by the radical left woke ideologues.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

This was posted on ATS a few years ago, from a survey, with the results, ATS members were polled

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That you have free will.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just FYI, I'm not a very religious person:

1. The development of humans through natural selection
2. Big Bang theory
3. The denial of additional senses
4. Exploitation of the industrial revolution - focus on production and not quality of life
5. The theory that people who believe in conspiracies are the crazy ones

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Doctrine of Discovery

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join