It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EU are dscussing..blocking out the suns rays to combat climate change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yes that staple of dystopian science fiction,that subject whch if you believed was happening(It has been) meant you were a crazy conspiracy nut-Is about to be debated by the EU as a possible way to solve "climate change"-and because there is a huge amount of money to be made,they will I believe soon green light this.

The spraying of metallic particulates into the atmosphere-on a huge scale,may be the next very bad idea they adopt for us.
Without anyone getting to vote on the matter,naturally.
Their thinking seems to be that because climate control attemts are failing,we must attempt more desperate measures-

BRUSSELS – The European Union will join an international effort to assess whether large-scale interventions such as deflecting the sun’s rays or changing the Earth’s weather patterns are viable options for fighting climate change.
The bloc will announce a framework on Wednesday for assessing the security implications of a rapidly warming planet, such as the potential for scarce water or food to trigger conflict and migration, according to a draft document seen by Bloomberg. Part of that assessment includes studying the potential dangers of re-engineering the atmosphere.
These technologies introduce new risks to people and ecosystems, while they could also increase power imbalances between nations, spark conflicts and raise a myriad of ethical, legal, governance and political issues,” according to the document, which is subject to change.

www.straitstimes.com...

In other words-this is some risky sh1t-But lets do it anyway.
Of course,the unforseen consequences will not be seen until its happening-as most science experiments produced in laboratory conditions or done small scale often have different outcomes out in the real world.

But don't worry,the EU will decide-and not just for the EU-as this kind of geo engineering is impossible to contain-it will not just affect the EU territory as the atmosphere and weather systems are a moving and dynamic part of our biosphere.ANyhow,the US want to do it as well(article from 2022)-

The White House Admits It: We Might Need to Block the Sun to Stop Climate Change

news.yahoo.com...

And guess what-if climate temperatures can be controlled by spraying toxic metals into the air we breathe-you just know that will allow mega corporations to continue polluting like its going out of fashion.

Yes,messing with the atmosphere might kill all the plants and everyone will starve-
But at least it won't be too hot!
The stars,the moon may become mythical in nature,with kids growing up learnng about them-but never seeing them due to the toxic engineered cloud layer..

Its starting to look like the Matrix wasn't just a movie,but a prophesy-In the world of the Matrix,the humans try to cool the planet,but it kills of the plants,and the AI machines decide they need to use humans as meat batteries.

Sound good?
No?
TOUGH.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

As we voted to leave the EU does this mean they can deflect there unwanted sun to the UK, we will gladly have some excess sun/heat

edit on 000000p3009America/Chicago627202326 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

My first double post
edit on 000000p3009America/Chicago627202326 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Causing an ice age is a good idea?

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Wonder if that is good for aircraft engines ... sucking in metallic particulates.

And where do all these particulates end up, somewhere in our food chain ?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

i guess it may be if you want a population decline to tie in with a decline in industrial activity and energy production..

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Wonder if that is good for aircraft engines ... sucking in metallic particulates.

Cheers

depends who is allowed to fly.. but there again post Eyjafjallajökull planes where fitted with sensors that i always thought was for coming conflict with russia or china but i guess might be useful here...

easyJet to deploy volcanic-ash detecting sensors

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh the absurdity of suggesting to dump aluminum particles in the sky to reflect the sun. A good old slurry of toxic industrial waste dumped in the sky. checkout Harvard's page on chemtrails

(hint: they're probably already doing it... for 'emergency purpose', of course)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Cheers

They may need to make special air filters for anything with an engine-that is if engines are not banned by then.
But hey-its another excuse to make people wear masks,which they know makes people more suspicious of each other as we can't read facial expressions(thus breeding less).

Its all very well interlinked this plan they have for our wonderful future.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

They've actually already tested it, It increases engine performance:

"The use of metal nanoparticles as fuel additives have gained interest due to its positive influence on liquid fuels’ combustion and emission performance."
Link

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Techically we are still living through an ice age but just happen to be in a warm interglacial period which began about 11,000 years ago.
edit on 27-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
It is if you want to cull the population by 90%

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No, probably not. However, resetting the average temperature back to what it was in about 1950 would be quite acceptable.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

No, probably not. However, resetting the average temperature back to what it was in about 1950 would be quite acceptable.

sure. And I'm sure this is an exact science and we can tweak the temps by tenths of a degree at a time. No chance of a catastrophic mistake.

Being a suck up to the man must be exciting, but at some point, do you even think to factor in YOUR ability to continue to exist?

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If they do try, they will probably just end up super heating the upper atmosphere, causing even more violent weather patterns.

Heard it said on the radio yesterday, Dan Bongino said, "there is nothing more dangerous than a smart idiot".
edit on 27-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No, no and just no.

These people are insane and must be stopped!

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Oh the absurdity of suggesting to dump aluminum particles in the sky to reflect the sun. A good old slurry of toxic industrial waste dumped in the sky. checkout Harvard's page on chemtrails

(hint: they're probably already doing it... for 'emergency purpose', of course)

Just so you and others know, THIS RIGHT HERE is why I was and am so adamant about the truth dealing with chemtrails. Once you study this, and see it knowing those trails you SEE are just contrails and SRM (Solar Radiation Management) which this is discussing, would not be visible to anyone other than the lessening of sunlight if it worked. It's a bad idea of the worst magnitude because we don't know the outcome until we do it. And mucking up mother nature never seems like a good idea.

I suppose the good thing here is, with clown world at crescendo, it's a good time to punch out, but I'd much rather go on my terms.

The charlatans of the chemtrail con-spiracy are only interested in their next dollar, so telling the truth isn't in their vocabulary. I sure hope someone with some smarts tells them not to do this. We aren't even sure we caused the warming.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

In controlled amounts, maybe.

Sucking in variable amounts from the atmosphere won't be a controlled environment.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The US has been accused of geoengineering for decades.

Can't get the vid to work-here's the add.
youtu.be...
edit on 20000001010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: cooperton

In controlled amounts, maybe.

Sucking in variable amounts from the atmosphere won't be a controlled environment.

Cheers

It was tested as an additive to the jet fuel. Nanoparticle aluminum added to jet fuel helps engine efficiency. The aluminum nanoparticles would also be spewed into the air, acting like a cloud trail behind the plane.

Not that I'm in favor of this at all, but I'm sure it will be one of the ways these methods are endorsed in the future
edit on 27-6-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join