It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Quote: I Sold a Lot of State Secrets and a Lot of Very Important Things

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't understand how Hunter Biden has clearance to be in the White House or even on property that Biden owns or is allowed to talk to Joe at all. If this kind of stuff came out against the son of a Republican president there would be no talking allowed between that republican president and his son.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots of kids do things for their parents. Selling state secrets has been going on a while. Hillary had pay to play. How deep was Obama in it with all of his negotiations? Who know how far it goes back? Hunter is just keeping up the family tradition being a part of the high level democrat party.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised by this. Joe Biden's whole family are crooked. He and his sons are getting kick backs from the weapons and money that they give to Ukraine. It seems to me that in the US if you're a lapdog like he is to the CIA and War Machine, no one can touch you, no matter how blatantly crooked you are.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: LittleJake
a reply to: LittleJake

There is not a chance in hell this guy is in charge of running this nation. Not a chance!

The swamp ran him because he's a turnip. Easy strings for the puppeteers to pull. I remember the audio being accidentally on while he was signing several executive actions and he remarked at a low tone, "What am I signing?" 😳

MILLIONS of people are watching this happen and it's amazing the restraint that's being displayed by the general public.

Still trying to figure out the Kamala factor...🤔

Clyburn demanded that Biden pick Harris as payback for Clyburn delivering the black vote in SC to Biden, in the primaries. This was when one more loss for Biden in SC would have had him out of it.
Well son-of-a-beach, they both got their payouts and the rest is history.
Though I’m not sure what the connection between Clyburn and Harris is. Don’t think she ever gave it up to him like she did for Willie.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Biden previously announced that the 2020 election was all set up for him to win, nobody batted an eye.
Mad Max Waters famously blabbered “Barack has a great new system where he has everything on everybody !!” Again, crickets and it was 100% true.
I think these people get a thrill out of publicly announcing their ongoing crimes, knowing that you know we can’t do a thing about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: LittleJake
a reply to: LittleJake

There is not a chance in hell this guy is in charge of running this nation. Not a chance!

The swamp ran him because he's a turnip. Easy strings for the puppeteers to pull. I remember the audio being accidentally on while he was signing several executive actions and he remarked at a low tone, "What am I signing?" 😳

MILLIONS of people are watching this happen and it's amazing the restraint that's being displayed by the general public.

Still trying to figure out the Kamala factor...🤔

It’s not restraint. It’s utter apathy. They know they can’t change anything. The USA has become a banana republic. You/we all know what is going on, where the corruption and evil really is. We also know nothing will be done. The wider public are too busy scraping a life. Nothing will happen. It never does.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Runduknhide72
Why am I not surprised by this. Joe Biden's whole family are crooked. He and his sons are getting kick backs from the weapons and money that they give to Ukraine. It seems to me that in the US if you're a lapdog like he is to the CIA and War Machine, no one can touch you, no matter how blatantly crooked you are.

Well, Biden literally installed the most crooked and sick Marxist / LGBT characters he could find in every prominent position, so he doesn’t even need too much cover beyond that. He’s literally created a govt that would be totally comfortable in the Soviet Union, Cuba, 3rd Reich, and so on. Virtually every person in the mix is lying and cheating their asses off every day all day for the hate-wreck-America cause.
They own every legal and investigative office, and they’re all criminals.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This clip was CUT and edited to look bad.. He LITERALLY said " all kidding aside.." after he said that. I don't like Biden at all, but you guys are way too easily manipulated...a whole thread on manipulation.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

literally

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: inflaymes

It’s right up there with “Media interview cut short because Biden crapped his pants” and that time Biden made a quip to a Journalist about sucking the blood Of children. He knows exactly what people have been saying about
Him and makes light of it. The reactionaries start ringing the alarm bell Like he was being serious. It’s laughable.

Biden is a nightmare for Your country and plenty of things to Call him Out For but hanging on these things is not unlike TDS.

God, what a world we’ve collectively created

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And the hits keep coming - Biden says that Putin is "clearly losing the war in Iraq"

RUMBLE CNN clip

What a sh!tshow 🤬

<< 1  2   >>

join