It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Quote: I Sold a Lot of State Secrets and a Lot of Very Important Things

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It will interesting to see what his minions here on ATS say about that statement.
The joke is on us normal people, but his 35 million voters are taking gas with him being president also.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

My point is, he isn't driving that car. Neither would Kamala be in the driver's seat but she's likely dense enough to at least try. That dumb broad could really mess some s##t up worse than it already is.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I want to hear the rest of the statement both preceding and after this snippet. Yes, it is quite damning that fifteen-second clip, but I want the full context to understand better why this line of words, this sentence escaped his lips.

I agree 100% yes .

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't think anyone truely supports Biden here. Being vocal against Trump or Republicans is not support for Biden. I wonder what the context here is though. Was he making a joke, or completely out of context?

Or has he really lost it this time?

How you see Biden and are seeing all the dumb sh!t he says, is how many people saw Trump. So if you're wondering why so many people dislike Trump, just take a look at how you view Biden. Ying and Yang of idiocracy.
edit on 26-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Give Harris a shot! Anything is better the the constant bagging on this old bastard.

a reply to: LittleJake

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

If your only 2 options end up being Trump vs Biden would you vote for more if Biden or a return to Trump...or not vote at all?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'd probably vote third party to whomever was still in the race, as long as they wern't corporate shills. But, if it was hypothetically Biden vs Trump, then i'd vote for Trump. At least, he poses a slight chance of reveiling aliens. Both suck, so i'd probably not vote, but Trump is a wild card so that's at least something. Plus he makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Some media say this is a joke....If he cannot do a joke correctly, then why say it at all. There is clear signs that he has some brain issues in the way he said this.

What better way to hide the truth and make everyone think that conspiracy theorists are taking things incorrectly than to make a bad joke out of it so people will start arguing about it and further strengthening your followers alliance. If this was actually a joke instead of a slip, he should be impeached for being such a bad commedian.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I lean toward thinking it was supposed to be a joke. A poorly timed and delivered joke, but a snarky joke, nonetheless. It does show his complete arrogance, because he seems to think he has everyone suckered into thinking that the idea of him selling state secrets is so ridiculous that he just can laugh it off. It also shows complete lack of social awareness to think a joke is an appropriate response to the allegations.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
BIDENFETTERMAN2024
It's a no-brainer

:
edit on 2023 6 26 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   

edit on 6/27/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I'm 70 anyone else have a feeling about July 4th? This year?

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Just what we need two mentally impaired in office.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Me I am still with Trump. I am in Pennsylvania, no way did Trump Loose or Fetterman win.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

How is this NOT shelf Admission of Guilt? By a sitting POTUS?

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Worse than Joey?

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside — look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.

link to white house site

A very poorly timed joke, which is likely true, and he's trying to deflect as he did when he asked "where's the money".
Smug is something I cannot tolerate. I like to see it removed. he is dripping with smug.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside — look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.

link to white house site

A very poorly timed joke, which is likely true, and he's trying to deflect as he did when he asked "where's the money".
Smug is something I cannot tolerate. I like to see it removed. he is dripping with smug.

I'm surprised it took so long to cozy up to India with an offer $$$$ they couldn't refuse. I knew as soon as India began aligning with Russia and China that it was going to cost u$ big time.

One thing about 'buying' friendship; the price always goes up as time goes by. When our money has all been spent our 'friends' will no longer be our allies.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 6/27/2023 by EternalShadow because: I was just checking out how you colorized your text and accidentally clicked the reply button instead of backing out. lol My bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Was a lot of chatter about selling state secrets when the Hunter laptop broke before the last election. Perhaps Joe is just getting ahead as more of the story comes out with the run up to the next election.

Trump got another impeachment trial as he looked into the Billion dollar bribe Biden had with Ukraine to drop the Barisma investigation. With this kind of standard, I don't see much changing anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join