It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By 2030 you will not eat meat and allowed only three items of new clothing a year, report says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Saw this in another forum.
Another criminal plan layed out for us all to see. Rules for thee but not for me , we can be sure of as well.
How can people on the 'left' on here read this report and still claim we are making things up when it's all layed out in the open.

expose-news.com... ree/

Let's take this further and explore what this will mean. Let's say you decided to go to college , studied for years, became a doctor, lawyer, engineer etc.
In order to be able to live in nicer safer neighbourhood, be able to eat out more, be able to travel more and longer etc.
Travel was my motivation , as well as live in a safe/nice neighbourhood . But with everything planned to be constricted, why would anyone bother to become a doctor anymore? Or a scientist, engineer etc. May as well just stick to cleaning toilets as it won't make a difference.

Society will collapse. I've been saying this will cause our downfall. Idiocy and mediocracy has been consistently rewarded instead. Criminal behaviour has been rewarded also instead . This will not end well. Society will not thrive and continue to explore/grow as this is not rewarding behaviour.

The second I'm constricted in any way by this I will drop all work and just be done with it all. Fu*k it all then.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Insane! Industries will collapse, jobs will vanish.

Im glad I'm old. I wont suffer long. But my heart BREAKS for the young. Including my own younguns.

edit: Atlas will Shrug. Who is John Galt?
edit on 6/25/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

TPTB want society to collapse.

They do everything in their power to make it happen. Why else would people that are to lazy to work be pampered with almost unconditional UBI?

Around 2004 in my country the politicians introduced "Harz4". For people that won't find a job or can't work, the state pays their living costs and some on top of it. They get more than someone working 20h / week, for doing nothing.

Laze people began to question if it's "worth to work" very fast, when they can just apply for Harz4 and play dumb and unemployable. "Why should I work when I get almost the same for doing nothing?". So two years of playing dumb until the normal insurance runs out after loosing job...

The checks in place for filtering out these leeches fails and keeps failing. It could be very easy to change some rules so the people that won't work just for cause get 0 when they do not comply. But that would be "discriminating" the lazy people.

And here comes UBI, even worse. They WANT the world to fail, I can not explain all the incompetence away by just saying "oopsie", throughout the bench on many countries where I watch the political climate.

We're driving full throttle, last gear, towards a wall and the politicians hold the foot down while claiming "there's nothing we can do".
edit on 25.6.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Does that mean I can eat fish and be naked in public?

This sounds like an environment ripe for black market exploitation. If you have the know-how and skills to produce the restricted products, then you could do pretty well. You'll need some extra skills though, like haggling prices and how to bribe or extort officials. You'll probably need some armed personal body guards and an under the table work force to produce the forbidden products.
edit on 25-6-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Saw this in another forum.
Another criminal plan layed out for us all to see. Rules for thee but not for me , we can be sure of as well.
How can people on the 'left' on here read this report and still claim we are making things up when it's all layed out in the open.

expose-news.com... ree/

[...]

Very unlikely to happen and society will collapse. I have been reading about plans to 'educate' people to eat insects and plans to reduce carbon emissions to minimum, etc. Just woke nonsense.
edit on Sun Jun 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I haven't eaten meat in 3 years. I'm still alive.

Time will likely not exist by the end of the year

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

No offense OP but that’s just silly.
That’s a mere 6 1/2 years away, no way these clowns get a foothold on destroying the world that fast.

Here in the USA, if we can keep the Liberals from holding power for long, none of that will happen.
Give them unfettered power over several decades or more and it might start to look like that.
Conservatives are not a whole lot better but they are not as bad as they are.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
I haven't eaten meat in 3 years. I'm still alive.

Time will likely not exist by the end of the year
That's not the point. The point is the right to make choices and have options. Next they will say people are not allowed outside more than 10 minutes a day or some BS . This is 100% about control and the need to make people more miserable.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

They are going to go against such a large portion of the economy? Well, they are going after so called fossil fuel, but going after all the apparel industries in general?

The three new items will cost so much no one can afford them as almost all garments are based on volume sales. Most manufactures will go out of business from not being able to survive on so few orders and retail will have the same problem.

Switching to shopping only online instead of retail stores will not help reduce the waste as the packaging is about ten times more volume than retail.

This will force people to dress the same as the clothing will be made by the same few companies and must be designed and made to last a very long time.

You can have your uniforms in any color you want, any of the four colors. Now pay up for your yearly ration.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Yes, I know they also want the economy and society to collapse. But if they think their 'great reset' will 'help rebuild' everything they are just insane. People will give up and see there's no point. Sadly I think it will end very badly with millions dying and fighting each other for survival while the 1% watch it all on unfold on screens like some game show

They forget that without minions there is no way they will survive , and as soon as their nearest minions wake up and realize the position they are in they turn on these evil POS

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Yes, I know they also want the economy and society to collapse. But if they think their 'great reset' will 'help rebuild' everything they are just insane. People will give up and see there's no point. Sadly I think it will end very badly with millions dying and fighting each other for survival while the 1% watch it all on unfold on screens like some game show

They forget that without minions there is no way they will survive , and as soon as their nearest minions wake up and realize the position they are in they turn on these evil POS

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No offense OP but that’s just silly.
That’s a mere 6 1/2 years away, no way these clowns get a foothold on destroying the world that fast.

Here in the USA, if we can keep the Liberals from holding power for long, none of that will happen.
Give them unfettered power over several decades or more and it might start to look like that.
Conservatives are not a whole lot better but they are not as bad as they are.
okay if not in 6.5 years, then in 10-20 years , but we all know these evil bastards have nothing better to do then to destroy peoples lives and they enjoy it and they will stop at nothing , unless they are stopped by us the 99%ers.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The divide and conquer scheme has worked almost perfectly for the elites. What's really disturbing is that I know so many people who I though would see through those nefarious plans. It turned out that they were the most easily fooled.
I have relatives and acquaintances on the west coast. Seattle, L.A., the Bay Area, San Diego. Highly educated people, some with advanced college degrees. They were the first to get on board with the covid lockdowns, the vax, the 'science', and literally everything the NWO rolls out.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I know the 'left' and 'right' are just means to divide. I have been trying to wake people up to it, but it seems very hard.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Only three items of clothing per year?
I better hurry and stock up!
But seriously, anyone who doesn't believe something is behind the present disintegration of our way of life hasn't been paying any attention to the last two and a half years.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I like how the people who come up with this nonsense dine on lobster & the finest steak while wearing tailor-made suits that cost many thousands of dollars.

More corrupt and malevolent than the Russian Aristocracy prior to 1917.
edit on 2562023 by Ohanka because: dumb face not intended.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

One good sidenote here. The rat infestation in New York City will go away.
edit on 25-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What if people wanted the right to eat glue. Ok their choice right, doesn't infringe on me so long as its not in my face.

That's the problem.

Look around at the world you inhabit..
They said that about a lot of things..
And then they took over.

Its just a war..

Its just a flag..

Its just a statue..

The Gov't would never do that..
Anyone who disagrees is racist..

Fill in the rest.

Point being..

We believe everything we're told because somebody else said so and now we believe it.

History is a lie.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

PM4U

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They keep pushing for control.

When will we push back?

In any case, stand your ground.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>