It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Allegedly Threatened Chinese Official With His Father's Power

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Surprised not to see anything about this on ATS today:

Hunter Biden Allegedly Threatened Chinese Official With His Father's Power

During his testimony before Congress, IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley mentioned a message that showed Hunter Biden allegedly using his father's political power to threaten a Chinese official.

The WhatsApp message paints a pretty clear picture of coercion & abuse of power:

We obtained a July 30th, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, where Hunter Biden wrote: 'I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,'"

Adding everything up with Hunter's recent plea deal/slap on the wrist, and alleged Justice Department meddling in Hunter Biden probe , it sure seems like the Biden family may be compromised and has federal agencies covering for them left and right with impunity.

Within these whistleblower's claims are allegations that the DOJ tipped off Hunter Biden about a search of his storage unit, prohibited investigators from executing a warrant on Joe Biden's guest house, and repeatedly prevented charges from being brought against Hunter Biden.

Presidential Campaigns for 2024 should be fun

edit on 23-6-2023 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

As I Understand it all of Hunter Biden's success is built on the empty Facade of his Fathers Power.
edit on 23-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

Which is a scary thing for Hunter really. How many Hollow threats , Black mails and Snake in the grass moves has that guy made under his fathers Shadow ? The Moment Joe is gone , Hunter is TOAST ..Burnt Toast for that matter.
edit on 23-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

but nothing will happen because no one messes with the Bidens family.
edit on 0600000004582023-06-23T21:58:04-05:00580406pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0600000000102023-06-23T22:10:00-05:00100006pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

As I Understand it all of Hunter Biden's success is built on the empty Facade of his Fathers Power.

Which is a scary thing for Hunter really. How many Hollow threats , Black mails and Snake in the grass moves has that guy made under his fathers Shadow ? The Moment Joe is gone , Hunter is TOAST ..Burnt Toast for that matter.

That's why they are living high on the hog and destroying America. Traitors, all of them.

For those that have read my " Chinese Spider Web Trap" that deals with money, I really mean, 2 ways out. Commit suicide or well, just guess what the other one is... sell your country out. Watch them old Chinese kung fu movies and you see the ugly side of the "trap".

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The DoJ and FBI are actually being exposed here as accomplices to Biden crimes. They are actually aiding and abetting felonies, misdemeanors, gross misdemeanors, etc.

Besides it not looking at all good for the Biden crime syndicate, they have many accomplices guilty as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The power of dementia has never helped anyone.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

If that WhatsApp message supposedly took place in July 2017, Joe Biden was a private citizen at the time and so, obviously, was Hunter. Exactly what power was being abused?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The DoJ and FBI are actually being exposed here as accomplices to Biden crimes. They are actually aiding and abetting felonies, misdemeanors, gross misdemeanors, etc.

Besides it not looking at all good for the Biden crime syndicate, they have many accomplices guilty as well.

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

If that WhatsApp message supposedly took place in July 2017, Joe Biden was a private citizen at the time and so, obviously, was Hunter. Exactly what power was being abused?

If it included govt. agencies both home and abroad, would it fall under acting as a foreign agent ?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

VERY TRUE. It's literally jaw dropping when you realize the nation's top law enforcement agency is committing series of crimes.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What delicious irony that the party that gained popular support by protecting the little guy from government is now going all in on protecting the "big guy" in government.

The 2024 DNC platform...

"I'm with the big guy!"

91 million votes here we come!

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Alleged is the correct word for this supposed conversation. As the report is told, it is not clear whether this text message was obtained by the IRS or DOJ or if it is from the testimony of some whistleblower. So far the authenticity of the message has not been confirmed. If it is confirmed, then Hunter Biden was trying to strong arm some business partner. Whether his father was sitting with him as he claimed is a whole other matter. Isn't this the same Hunter Biden who has been a crack addict? Somehow I can imagine him desperately using his daddy's name to back up whatever threats he was making. Doesn't mean Sclerotic Joe was in on it.

And as we just learned, it is unlikely that the DOJ would press any charge against Sclerotic Joe unless there is audiotape and a witness or more who can attest to it.

But as I always say, carry on with the investigation and try to find more. I'm all for hamstringing Sclerotic Joe in the upcoming election, and I am all for justice being served to any politician using the power of his or her office to serve their own personal purpose. I'll probably get accused of being a pedophile defender for having said even this.

Apparently, though, Biden haters have no problem with Trump's son Don Jr. saying he is interested in obtaining dirt on his daddy's political opponent from a Russian operative, or Trump's son-in-law telling the Russian ambassador that he wants to set up a secret communication channel using the Russian embassy so that the Trump campaign and Russia could communicate without possible eaves dropping by the US government. No whataboutism here. Just showing the double standard on the part of Trump lovers and Biden haters.

edit on 24-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: fixed formatting.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

No whataboutism here.

I'll take your word for it.

I'm sure the deflections on social media will follow the normal trajectory of PACs and political pundits making excuses for Biden. First it didn't happen, then there's no evidence it happened, then it didn't happen the way the evidence makes it look like it happened, then it did happen but Joe didn't know it happened. All with an occasional "look at the sub/balloon/aliens/former President!" when the bad news comes out.

This isn't really a hard pattern to pick up on. Next is Joe didn't know it happened followed by more "get Trump" Kabuki.
edit on 6/24/23 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

you are totally right. so what was it Joe and Hunter were selling? Access to classified documents at the Penn Biden center? Or perhaps Girl Scout cookies? Bah, that's really not important to you is it. There is no reason on earth to be concerned with anything the Bidens are doing. I mean, sure he's president now, but ....he's not Trump, amirite.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

All the classified documents Joe had next to his corvette, among other places. After nearly 50 years in congress and the White House Joe Biden had plenty of political contacts and leverage throughout DC and beyond.
edit on 24-6-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

Alleged is the correct word for this supposed conversation. As the report is told, it is not clear whether this text message was obtained by the IRS or DOJ or if it is from the testimony of some whistleblower. So far the authenticity of the message has not been confirmed. If it is confirmed, then Hunter Biden was trying to strong arm some business partner. Whether his father was sitting with him as he claimed is a whole other matter. Isn't this the same Hunter Biden who has been a crack addict? Somehow I can imagine him desperately using his daddy's name to back up whatever threats he was making. Doesn't mean Sclerotic Joe was in on it.

And as we just learned, it is unlikely that the DOJ would press any charge against Sclerotic Joe unless there is audiotape and a witness or more who can attest to it.

But as I always say, carry on with the investigation and try to find more. I'm all for hamstringing Sclerotic Joe in the upcoming election, and I am all for justice being served to any politician using the power of his or her office to serve their own personal purpose. I'll probably get accused of being a pedophile defender for having said even this.

Apparently, though, Biden haters have no problem with Trump's son Don Jr. saying he is interested in obtaining dirt on his daddy's political opponent from a Russian operative, or Trump's son-in-law telling the Russian ambassador that he wants to set up a secret communication channel using the Russian embassy so that the Trump campaign and Russia could communicate without possible eaves dropping by the US government. No whataboutism here. Just showing the double standard on the part of Trump lovers and Biden haters.

perhaps you could bring an article with the equivalent action happening with Don Jr. or perhaps Baron. Just show your work and we can whatabout compare these events for sh!ts and giggles. OR, there is also the option of just discussing the facts in the OP and if you wanted to whatabout, you can make your own #ing thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The White House certainly comes off as one of the "most transparent" in history watching these press interviews
/s

Reporters Won’t Drop It When Jean-Pierre Won’t Talk About Hunter Biden: ‘It’s Not Up To You How I Answer’

John Kirby flees White House briefing after refusing to answer Hunter Biden question

The "Buck Stops with Me" Joe Biden White House demonstrates time and time again just how transparent they want to be.
edit on 24-6-2023 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's just going to get worse. The White House may as well address the Biden crime family.. Attorney General Merrick Garland is doing the same thing... Denying and hiding.

edit on 6/24/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yes of course nothing to see here , No wrong doings , Nothing Treasonous
So long as Joe is Selling out the country as a Private citizen then all is good .

The Guy was a Senator for 50 years and a Former Vice President in 2017 , Mate that is not a Private Citizen , If you have a Secret Service Detail then you are no longer a Private Citizen . They don't provide Secret Service for no reason ......

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Yes of course nothing to see here , No wrong doings , Nothing Treasonous
So long as Joe is Selling out the country as a Private citizen then all is good .
The Guy was a Senator for 50 years and a Former Vice President in 2017 , Mate that is not a Private Citizen , If you have a Secret Service Detail then you are no longer a Private Citizen . They don't provide Secret Service for no reason ......

And if you have troves of classified state secrets dating back to 1974 stashed in offices homes and garages along the eastern seaboard. Lets add that to the lis.....private citizen my ass.
edit on 24-6-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join