It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk vs. Zucketberg: Idiocracy in real life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The word "on the street' is that Musk and Zuckerberg are actually going to meet in a cage fight. It keeps popping upon my news feeds, and somebody named Dana White says it's a sure thing. His or her voice (the name can be either a man or a woman) seems to be intended to lend legitimacy to the claim.

Have we not reached astronomical levels of Idiocracy? This is like something right out of the movie script. People keep carrying on about how The Simpsons seem to have predicted events, but that program has nothing on Idiocracy! Seems more daily that movie scripted our future.

They mock us - the plebes - with this crap. The sad thing is that most of the population seems to operate on an Idiocracy level. I used to laugh when I watched it; now I just shake my head.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

We are way past stupid and well in to crazy at this point.

I say let'em have at it and make the winner pay to build 500 houses for the homeless. The loser has to build 1000.

If you're gonna be stupid, at least make it count for something.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Out of all the things going on, I'm not sure how this is mocking us. It's just two guys (with billions and billions of dollars and media control) who have beef and agreed to fight. Dana White, the President of the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) agreed to host it and donate all proceeds to charity. Maybe it's all staged, maybe not. It will still be better entertainment than 99% of what on the boob toob, and won't have a DIE and gun control agendas tied to it. Frankly, I will probably watch it as I'd like to see Zuck take a few punches. But I'm far more concerned about how the government is currently mocking us than these two.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Musk-ateer vs Zuck-it-berg

😆

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Have you ever watched Idiocracy?

It all caters to the stupification of the populace.

This is Idiocracy IRL. You clearly just don't get it. This is the societal level that's staring us down:

:
edit on 2023 6 23 by incoserv because: added video.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I have. I just don't see this fight as any different than other sporting matches. If they were golfing against each other would it be different? I just don't see how it makes you dumber if you watch this rather than the Super Bowl.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

2 tech giants engaged in physical combat will change the narrative of moms basement, it will also change the thoughts about billionaires of new money versus old money, good by JP morgan and your stale ass CEO's.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Zuckerberg proving for the thousandth time what a putz he is.
He’s actually trained for a while in BJJ, so he has some knowledge and some ability.
Of course he wants to fight a guy who’s never been in a fight. What a dickweed.
Would be great if Musk would just learn to throw a good punch and one good kick, and come in headhunting.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Oh I fully agree the outcome of this fight will alter people's views of various societal constructs, I just don't see this as being any dumber than normal sports. Two people testing their skills against each other to massage their egos, and a bunch of people getting all upset because their side didn't win and a bunch of people with a false sense of accomplishment because their side did win. I'd say Idiocracy has been setting in since the Romans.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What if it isn't about ego and about their soul or core as a human? Consider that 2 billionaires go beat the crap out of each other, is it because they are lonely in the billionaire club that to do such a thing to feel human like everyone else again has to be public or is it something else? I made a comment before on ATS where I got called a commie by a person with the name face something or other that I pointed out, to be that wealthy you are not a nice person your something else. I want to see this fight because I want to believe that folks with the new money and all the wealth can still bleed, I dont want to see and P U S S Y stuff either, I want to see a real bout of athletic combat only billionaires can afford

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The real question is, who are you betting on?

My bets on zuck. He just seems like he might be in better shape.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

what if musk has the neurolink set to %500 survival mode?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The real question is, who are you betting on?

My bets on zuck. He just seems like he might be in better shape.

Zuckerberg knows some Jiu Jitsu.
I think Musk’s biggest physical effort is playing chess.
Maybe he’ll take up studying Dim Mak touch-of-death.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
im worried they become best friends after and combine powers to take over the world.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm gonna have to agree with incoserv here. This is what TPTB believes we the people want. Battle of the social networks icons that ought to placate the ignorant, tired, and angry masses.

I did a healthy eye roll upon hearing the "news" of the celebrity death cage match between Musk and Zuckerberg. With the proceeds going to charity, right that always makes a difference.

Collectively we get the world we deserve because we the people have such useless broken meaningless lives, we want to watch this BS.

I got an idea, how about both getting together and using thier finance, influence, and combined intellectual powers to actually fix an actual societal problem? hell, even a minor one.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I want to see a real bout of athletic combat only billionaires can afford

That's what the NFL is for. Careful or both Musk and Zuck will buy arch-rival teams!

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I got an idea, how about both getting together and using thier finance, influence, and combined intellectual powers to actually fix an actual societal problem? hell, even a minor one.

There'd be no draw so no money in that, plus your typical human could care less about people cooperating and doing good for others. You think any of the people who posted above would give a rat's ass about that?

NO! They want to see people hitting each other. It's not just the billionaires who are lonely. Almost everybody else is, as well. Vioence is a distraction.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is what TPTB believes we the people want. Battle of the social networks icons that ought to placate the ignorant, tired, and angry masses.

Have the match at the Colosseum in Rome, and all that will be confirmed.

Wonder who they'll have give the thumbs up/down?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

There'd be no draw so no money in that, plus your typical human could care less about people cooperating and doing good for others. You think any of the people who posted above would give a rat's ass about that?

NO! They want to see people hitting each other. It's not just the billionaires who are lonely. Almost everybody else is, as well. Vioence is a distraction.

It reminds me of Star Trek when the aliens made Kirk and Spock battle for their amusement.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Three words:
BREAD
AND
CIRCUSES

ETA: And the bread these days is getting real expensive.
:
edit on 2023 6 23 by incoserv because: ETA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join