It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA obvious fake footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by Dyax- removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Yeah, former Nazis, I know. Operation Paperclip. Like I said, it's all been done to death on here.

Yawn.

Make a claim and back it up.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yeah, former Nazis, I know. Operation Paperclip. Like I said, it's all been done to death on here.

Yawn.

Make a claim and back it up.

If NASA relied on the Nazi scientists then the conspiracy or 'conspiracy' is ongoing. Yes, great scientists, I am not saying the opposite but the credibility and reliability of the agency have been damaged irreversibly. Never a straight answer....... The burden of proof is on NASA

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Then take it up with NASA?

Wernher is long dead. So are all those German Nazis. Operation Paperclip is no secret, so what conspiracy do you claim is ongoing?

Does that make every mission fake?

edit on 25-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Anybody can see there is glass in the sky everywhere,.....

Glass everywhere in the sky? That's an interesting observation and perspective. I'm interested to see what proof you've seen of it that makes you believe that.
Is that the "glass ceiling" that Hillary was supposed to shatter? 🤣

edit on 25-6-2023 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

SO I Guess those meteorites that hit the earth just pass through this enormously thick glass spehere without breaking the glass right?

And the picture. that is called lens flare.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

[SNIPPED] I’m sure nobody has ever tracked a meteorite making a voyage from outer space and hitting earth. I doubt anybody can prove they travel to earth from outside the glass.

edit on Sun Jun 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Also, here is an example of lens flare. This is not the same as my post you replied to.

Lens flare

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Would it ever occur to you to do a little reality testing of some of your ideas?

If you live in its path you can see it fly by, and it is extremely bright.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Then take it up with NASA?

Wernher is long dead. So are all those German Nazis. Operation Paperclip is no secret, so what conspiracy do you claim is ongoing?

Does that make every mission fake?

Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from the former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945 and 1959.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Operation%20Paperclip%20was%20a%20secret,Europe%2C%20between%201945%20and%201959.

Operation paperclip was a secret program at that time. And there are secret programs at the moment we speak.

The burden of proof is on NASA to come clear and prove they are not withholding information from the public in relation to alien life and UFOs or other matters. Until they will come forward I will assume they have information and are withholding it.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Some conspiracy theories make me lose some IQ.

A friend of mine loves a good conspiracy, but because it is all he looks for he is tainted to what is real so to speak.
Trying to get him to look into the "science" does not seem to work, So....the earth is flat, space is fake, and we are ruled by lizards.......sigh.

All the best

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Also, here is an example of lens flare. This is not the same as my post you replied to.

Lens flare

Sorry,there are MANY types of lens flare and some even make phantom suns. Some of them multiple circles of light.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

[SNIPPED] I’m sure nobody has ever tracked a meteorite making a voyage from outer space and hitting earth. I doubt anybody can prove they travel to earth from outside the glass.

edit on Sun Jun 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions

Ok explain the huge crater in arizona. Made before the dome? WHat about the moon missions? you can actually see equipment on th emoon,so obviously the dome is able to be passed through right?
Face it you been debunked.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Speaking of nasa fake footage, i could write infinitely on the subject and have already written much on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it's all here + some other stuff about the Moon

[link removed by staff]

In short, it's not just nasa, all public agencies, governmental and "private" are united in crime.

Let the recent "loss" (or rather crash) of the lander of the Japanese "private" company Ispace serve as an example of how deep and wide the fraud goes. Compare the Moon as they and all the space agencies, governmental and "private" show you ..

With Apollo photo and video below, this is the original color without any manipulation. It should be clear to you how fake this video above and the videos of all the agencies are. BTW in the photo below all these white dots on the surface are cities. Click on the photo for bigger res.

And this video, and all the videos in the playlist

www.youtube.com...

Also, there is no question much of ISS fotage has been filmed in the studio + CGIed (watch carefully and fully)
BTW these were captured by flat earthers, that is irrelevant, just ignore those parts.

www.youtube.com...

But there is also no doubt ISS is really in orbit and is at least sometimes really inhabited as this UFO footage shows. Starts at 5:05.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-6-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 2 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
John Learn said a lot of bs over the years and his claim that Tsiolkovsky is an "EM vehicle" is one of them (it's a lake), but he did get one thing right, Moon is densely populated and conditions are not that different from Earth, as early contactees claimed - and i reproduced 3 key contactee book parts about this on my linked blog, here it is again.

[link removed by staff]

This is the shade of Moon sky as picked by Howard Menger for Lear.

edit on Sun Jul 2 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

"The burden of proof is on NASA to come clear and prove they are not withholding information from the public in relation to alien life and UFOs or other matters. Until they will come forward I will assume they have information and are withholding it."

So, you want them to prove a negative?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9

"Moon is densely populated and conditions are not that different from Earth"

Really?

Oceans, rivers and cities? An atmosphere?

Populated by who?

Moonbats?
edit on 26-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

A lens flare is not what the picture I shared shows. You apparently can’t tell the difference between a lens flare, and the sun’s reflection on glass. Perhaps you can go back and review…

But I think it’s worth noting: a lens flare is a projection of the sun behind the glass onto your camera: it is the easiest image to capture: you simply point the camera at a very wide indirect angle. Say it’s 2 or 3 hours before sunset: first point the camera directly at the sun (with ground out of view) then tilt it downward (with ground in view). The lens flare will be inside the sun’s reflection, and not seen, when pointing directly at the sun. The lens flare will be below the sun, when pointing indirectly at the sun, and the ground. The lens flare will always be very much smaller than the sun.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

So, this reflective glass dome.

How come it doest reflect city lights or lightning at night?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join