It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA obvious fake footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Nobody has said that the ISS isn't real, just some of the footage.

What would be the goal in faking that footage?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Nobody has said that the ISS isn't real, just some of the footage.

Exactly!

It's all fake for the sake of mass delusion I guess, lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I love these types of claims and the "evidence" they provide. Sure it's a load of crap but it sure is fun to speculate and fantasize. Much like the first moon landings, the lengths people go do to raise doubt and provide proof is where the entertainment lies.

Keep it coming

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
I love these types of claims and the "evidence" they provide. Sure it's a load of crap but it sure is fun to speculate and fantasize. Much like the first moon landings, the lengths people go do to raise doubt and provide proof is where the entertainment lies.

Keep it coming

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So that literally everyone at NASA can keep their jobs and continue getting money. This is the same motive for a lot of conspiracies... money and power

a reply to: CriticalStinker

So if you look at it through a telescope, you can see an astronaut waving back at you? Has anyone got a pic of the station taken through a telescope?

The space station is only about 1/20th of the way to getting out of our atmosphere, and about 1/1000th of the way to the moon.
edit on 23-6-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

So that literally everyone at NASA can keep their jobs and continue getting money. This is the same motive for a lot of conspiracies... money and power

a reply to: CriticalStinker

So if you look at it through a telescope, you can see an astronaut waving back at you? Has anyone got a pic of the station taken through a telescope?

Even if the space station is actually in orbit, it is only 1/20th of the way to getting out of our atmosphere, and about 1/1000th of the way to the moon.

lol...

Another ludicrous posit. Any idea as to how many people are employed at NASA?
Any idea about clearance levels?

Apparently not. Just general verbiage. I love you man. Never fails to entertain.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

I love you man.

love you too bro

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

ISS is definitely up there, I've seen it too. NASA may be faking some of the videos because it's expensive to get astronauts there. But the extrapolation is that if they are willing to fake this stuff what else are they willing to fake? Artemis's moon landing keeps getting pushed back for example... what gives?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

lol...

Another ludicrous posit. Any idea as to how many people are employed at NASA?
Any idea about clearance levels?

Apparently not. Just general verbiage. I love you man. Never fails to entertain.

Ahh yes, numbers too big for kREEEEate lol.

bro, such epic self-humiliation.. you even have 'ree' in your name hahaha.

The facts speak for itself. No disputing that.

You are welcome with your character assassination attempts. Water off this duck's back mate.
We are all simply online caricatures of our true self.
In my true self, I forgive you. I love you and embrace you as my fellow man.

Back on topic... No NASA did not fake this particular footage.
Some of the older footage is certainly questionable. Lots of anomalies there.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That is much appreciated, you do have an ability to strike a nerve haha. I am sorry also.

That air bubble genuinely looks like an air bubble emerging out of a water medium. I don't know of any camera artifacts that would resemble such a thing

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I seem to recall a bunch of NAZIs working for Not A Space Agency.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That is much appreciated, you do have an ability to strike a nerve haha. I am sorry also.

That air bubble genuinely looks like an air bubble emerging out of a water medium. And idea what the camera artifact would be comparable too?

I have no beef with you. I see your posts and I understand that you (sometimes) vehemently defend your stance in terms of belief. I respect that. All I ask is that you respect mine. We can agree to disagree. Then we are fine

The air bubble is certainly an issue. We are all aware that astronauts train under water in order to simulate aspects like pressure for example, but these shots are evidently from "space walks" which begs the questions... why the bubbles.

Some weirdness going on for sure.
edit on 23-6-2023 by Kreeate because: grammar, derp

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The ISS is filmed in a studio in Houston, TX. This has already been admitted by a former "Astro-Not".

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

The thing is the Nazis brought to the USA under "Operation Paperclip" ended up working for a lot more than just the likes of NASA.

The fact is, and as unpalatable as it may be, without the likes of Wernher von Braun the USA would not have won the space race.

edit on 23-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
The ISS is filmed in a studio in Houston, TX. This has already been admitted by a former "Astro-Not".

Source please? Otherwise your statement is simply a "nothing-burger".

Give some substance man!

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ADSE255

The thing is the Nazis brought to the USA under "Operation Paperclip" ended up working for a lot more than just the likes of NASA.

The fact is, and as unpalatable as it may be, is without the likes of Wernher von Braun the USA would not have won the space race.

Or ever sat foot on the Moon.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

It's a need to return that's the problem now Artemis program obviously being a step in the correct direction.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's a need to return that's the problem now Artemis program obviously being a step in the correct direction.

There are all kinds of reasons to "exploit" the moon. Rare minerals, including Helium-3 comes to mind.

Obvious logistic issues there. I'm not a rocket scientist. Will leave that for someone else to solve

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The reasons need to be cost-effective through Kreeate.

Same as they need to devise a means of launching man and machine into low earth orbit that is also cost-effective.

And until we manage to master fusion Helium-3 as a power source is not viable although it does have a wide range of other applications and uses.

There are indeed plenty of reasons to go back to the moon and even remain there indefinitely.

But the fact is they have been promising the likes since i was a lad, and it remains to be seen whether or not we will indeed ever actually stay up there for any length of time.

I certainly hope it's in the post at some point in the not too distant future.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join