It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Astronomer Obtains Evidence of Interstellar Objects in Earth's Oceans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Briana Joy Gray and Robby Soave interview Avi Loeb, a professor of science at Harvard University, about looking for alien objects in the oceans.

This is pretty interesting. Says they have obtained interstellar objects that are artificially constructed.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

This is very interesting. I'm glad more scientists are taking the possability of extra-terrestrial existance more seriously and considering this possability with what was found in the ocean.

I'd take a guess that if "disclosure" happends, it will be due to whistleblowers and scientists discovering something that the governments weren't able to hide. Hopefully, much more to come!

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Maybe its just me, but it seems like more and more credible people are talking about this as fact and even presenting evidence. I'm kinda surprised this stuff isn't getting a lot more coverage.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yes, it's all quite convenient.

Aliens are real. They're in the skies, they're in the ocean, we have their craft and we're reverse engineering their tech. Suddenly it's PC to be a believer. All the "crazy" folks are now being vindicated.

In a pig's eye!

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ted Kazansky was subjected to MKUltra experiment while at Harvard. Even up till the 1980s, the CIA had a satellite office at the university. With that in mind, how do we know if this Harvard Professor is up to snuff or not?

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What credentials does someone need to be considered up to snuff?

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Not being part of a CIA backed propaganda study for starters.

It's not about what credentials they have, but rather who or what they associate with.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What evidence?

Can you hold it, touch it, feel it, see it?

All they do is talk about it, as there is little professional risk any more.

Their credentials will sell books and put them on talk shows.

opportunistic cash-ins.

Blowers without Whistles.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Avi Loeb’s find……

We Have Discovered Spherules from the Path of the First Recognized Interstellar Meteor, IM1

👽
edit on 23-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I would give anything to see that isotopic ratio analysis when/if it is released.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

What do you really think?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
There are meteorite spheroids all over the world in your rain gutters. Nininger discovered that over 100 years ago. Looking for them in the ocean does not make sense. Also, no way to tell how fast the parent body that ablated and shed these spheroids was traveling. The isotopic signatures are the only way to classify them as meteorite and they do not have to be magnetic.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Not surprised. So much focus has been on what are we seeing in our skies, with very little being focused on the oceans. They are a perfect place to hide.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

It isn't known for sure that any of the objects found so far in this expedition were constructed and of an extraterrestrial nature. There was a small piece of wire, about 5 mm long, which has an unusual composition of known materials, but until isotopic analysis is made of it nothing definitive can be said. Given debris from classified objects that crash into the ocean, this piece of wire may be something along these lines.

Unless the micro-spherules show an anomalous isotopic ratio, it is not clear that they are from outside of the solar system either. Don't know even then if anything this size can be determined to have been constructed either. Until they find something bigger and of a more definitive shape, and do isotopic analysis to confirm an extra-solar-system origin to such an object or to the micro spherules, there's not much to get excited about. And even then it might just be from a meteor that came from outside the solar system, but that in itself would be interesting.

What is interesting is the object or debris of the object that fell from space did have a strength twice as high as iron meteorites. This was determined from the altitude it broke up at, I believe. And they're looking in this portion of the ocean because that is where it is believed to have impacted.
edit on 23-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a final sentence

edit on 23-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: changed the tense of a verb

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

You are right. It is just the same story as that of the Allan Hills 84001 (ALH84001) meteorite in which some wanted to see Martian nanobacteria.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Two things....

1. "We have proof....", stop talking about having proof...show it. It's like me stating that I could definitely pilot a fighter jet.

2. Entertaining the idea. This is by far the most interesting one. Regardless what we may or may not think about the alien tech guy dying from liver cancer spilling the beans, I was really intriqued by the idea of a massive construction vehicle hiding in the Bermuda Triangle.
The idea that they have been here for long and really look at us as we see animals in regards to studying them in nature.
The whole idea about the construction ship being a place where "they" build to spec per mission.

But... yeah... evidence please.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Seems like an extremely high cost endeavour with a low chance of success.

Remember when they went after finding the wreck of the Titanic, though?

That was really a cover for a top secret Navy plan to find the wrecks of the USS Thresher and USS Scorpion during the Cold War.

So maybe this isn't about looking for alien artifacts at all?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've seen' this guy's name mentioned a lot lately on UFO-centric documentaries and news blurbs. A new charlatan perhaps?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You can follow the progress of this fishing trip here.

The most interesting find so far seems to be a paint bucket.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Thanks. I dont know much at all about this type of stuff, but it seems pretty important. . . or it least like a very bold claim. One thing I know I can trust is ATS. Someone here generally always knows more than an average person or know how to find the information to shed a little more light on the topic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join