It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Friendlier DARPA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
While rambling around I shockingly came across DARPA's YouTube Channel. The main DARPA website also has a news section. Guess they're trying for mainstream relatability? While I checked out a few video's, hilariously some dude in the comment section of one was heckling DARPA's choice of accompaniment music. OMG!!! Who does that??!!

Besides my shock at DARPA open to viewing it's also a case of "the more you know". Smart stuff builds character, I guess.
Yes I know DARPA explaining DeepFakes is prolly a oxymoron.

www.darpa.mil...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

In this video, the government explains why they are getting upset that anyone can do what they have been doing for years. They do this by telling you how fake other people's media is.

Ok, got it. I don't trust it but I got it.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

I watched the video on camera lense optics.

Started watching the DeepFake one but got too curious about what other stuff they'd made available. I was just gobsmacked they have a channel & a news section on their website. As long as I've been a member here I'm surprised by now we don't have a section just for deconstructing/slagging some of their stuff. Being contrarian I also subscribed to the YT cause whichever Minion/AI/algorithm gets stuck perusing my stuff is doomed to terminal boredom.

join