It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent breaking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We seem to be getting reports of the military on the streets of some American cities. Seventeen major cities seem to have been hacked, on Bitchute a few are getting histrionic, with one comment, balanced out by a contradiction. But on Youtube from Funky Prepper, the report seem to be real and the quote is "Soft Marshal law." Pont Danic!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
We seem to be getting reports of the military on the streets of some American cities. Seventeen major cities seem to have been hacked, on Bitchute a few are getting histrionic, with one comment, balanced out by a contradiction. But on Youtube from Funky Prepper, the report seem to be real and the quote is "Soft Marshal law." Pont Danic!

It's so soft there is absolutely no word, rumor or innuendo of this anywhere, zip, nada, nothing, nyet except funky-prepper, even BraveTV.com the website of DR JASON DEAN isn't on this...the guest speaker funky was talking too

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Apparently, it seemed to start about ten hours back. Some people are reporting a lot of military movement and others NADA
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It's so soft there is absolutely no word, rumor or innuendo of this anywhere, zip, nada, nothing, nyet except funky-prepper, even BraveTV.com the website of DR JASON DEAN isn't on this...the guest speaker funky was talking too

Yeah but, its a conspiracy site and this is a conspiracy
I am actually interested in this
Maybe I am just gullible...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: putnam6

Yeah but, its a conspiracy site and this is a conspiracy
I am actually interested in this
Maybe I am just gullible...

The urgent and breaking headline is a tad bit clickbaity

LOL, I'm supremely interested if an attack is imminent occurring or is likely to occur, Ill be going to one of the cities Jason Dean rattled off nonchalantly, in 8 hours Id prefer it not to be shut down with troops enforcing martial law.

Possible cyber attacks here and there, Lousiana DMV perhaps, but primarily sensationalistic BS headlines and talking heads with no evidence of troop movements martial law, or anything beyond cyber security-type crap

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 18-6-2023 by putnam6 because: corrections

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's summer training season for the National Guard and Reserves. It happens every summer, and people forget by the next summer and freak out when it happens again.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

A bit?

We're always on the verge of a massive cyber attack.
"AI" is the new equivalent of script kiddies, zero day botnets can be made in a fraction of the time it used to take with almost none of the skill.

The past few weeks we've seen huge business disrupting outages in AWS and azure.
The companies competing with them pointing out this exact scenario were driven out of business years ago.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It seems that this is following the script. Russia did it, Klaus warned of an imminent threat, then on cue, we seem to get it when a bank warns of withdrawal limits. At this moment in time, I am very suspicious with the roll up to the NWO and all the rest of the BS. But it is better to keep a look out as many members will be wondering whether it's time to get out of Dodge, so it will always be best to be an hour too early than five minutes late.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

It seems that this is following the script. Russia did it, Klaus warned of an imminent threat, then on cue, we seem to get it when a bank warns of withdrawal limits. At this moment in time, I am very suspicious with the roll up to the NWO and all the rest of the BS. But it is better to keep a look out as many members will be wondering whether it's time to get out of Dodge, so it will always be best to be an hour too early than five minutes late.

So are saying this is the man with the plan the knowledge the one man who can help us navigate through all of this mess and help us with his moon phase parasite protocols too!

Below is is most recent stream....

bravetv.com...
edit on 18-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

This was on Forbes, a lot of mixed signals, Forbes say it is just a drill, and a guy posts a vid saying that his mate in the military says that it is absolutely not a drill and reports that this is happening in multiple States. If a Banking crisis were to occur and access to Banking Machines and cash were halted, this might be a reason enough to halt civil unrest. www.forbes.com...
Then this one.

edit on 18-6-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

This was on Forbes, a lot of mixed signals, Forbes say it is just a drill, and a guy posts a vid saying that his mate in the military says that it is absolutely not a drill and reports that this is happening in multiple States. If a Banking crisis were to occur and access to Banking Machines and cash were halted, this might be a reason enough to halt civil unrest. www.forbes.com...
Then this one.

Don't get me wrong anonentity, I love the videos and watch them, but that doesn't make them correct and accurate, respectfully if they were moving troops into any city we would hear about, it unless there was a complete freeze on info, and even that itself would be telling.

Im just in verification mode. Seeing nothing trending on social media and not finding a lot of info supporting troops and martial law imminent pretty sure there would be other signals

from your Forbes link

But the video is most likely from June 14, when a military convoy from the Idaho Army National Guard’s 1st of the 148th Field Artillery Regiment were scheduled to be on the streets. It was all publicly announced in advance, as you can see from this article published by the local news.

Again, it’s not clear who this Derek Broes person might be, but they have a “verified” checkmark thanks to Twitter’s new policy of no longer verifying anyone who can pay $8 per month.

It’s perfectly reasonable to talk about the U.S. military’s presence in the lives of Americans, given the fact that it really is completely normal to see military aircraft and has been for decades. But if you’re an American who’s genuinely shocked by the sight of military aircraft, I’m not sure what to tell you. There’s absolutely nothing abnormal about seeing U.S. military helicopters in the sky, with or without a presidential visit.

edit on 19-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Was watching this last night. Probably not related but still interesting. Seems the government was hacked

Moveit (A supposedly "secure" file transfer option) has been infiltrated... and the consequences are severe. Cl0p (a known APT designed as 505) has managed to exploit a 0-day that allowed them access to an unprecedented number of corporate and government systems.

Secure files, enormous companies, critical infrastructure, financial institutions... an enormous list of targets are now being acted upon in real time... and we are only beginning to understand the potential damage.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
And by just a drill they actually mean a dress rehearsal on the lead up to opening night.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Makes me think of the magnetic pole
Flip possibility …. It maybe getting ready to flip… Could be nothing … could be pure chaos .

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I quite agree, but usually trending rumor starts rolling and the slightest excuse to clickbait and ramp it up is moved on fast. There seem to be a few valid points being made, and nothing seems to be developing. I could imagine a scenario with the present geopolitical situation where total censorship could be enacted especially with troop movement.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
Was watching this last night. Probably not related but still interesting. Seems the government was hacked

Moveit (A supposedly "secure" file transfer option) has been infiltrated... and the consequences are severe. Cl0p (a known APT designed as 505) has managed to exploit a 0-day that allowed them access to an unprecedented number of corporate and government systems.

Secure files, enormous companies, critical infrastructure, financial institutions... an enormous list of targets are now being acted upon in real time... and we are only beginning to understand the potential damage.

Listening to Upper Echelon and just subscribed but just because we are getting hacked ity doesn't mean troops are being mobilized to implement some kind of martial law

Even UE mentions towards the end of their very good and balanced video, the hacker group has said they aren't interested in government data and exploitation just businesses and corporations FWIW. It does expose the potential vulnerability though.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If there really was something important going on, you can count on an information stop. All regular channels of communication will be taken down to prevent people from reporting movements and positions.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

At 2.51 in this vid, he says he has family in the Marines, he could not get much out of them but they told him it was the real deal. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No they wouldn't have... come on man

Was posted above the same....exercises as usual....

What is this post even....

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'll just put it this way... if it were real I wouldn't be replying right now

edit on 6/19/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join