It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Is Starting to Scare the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Do you know anyone who has the "Joe Biden's". Late uncle Harry had the "Joe Biden's" as he aged he was lonely and lived a sheltered life. He never married and never owned a pet. Uncle Harry was so needy that anyone who gave him a spec of attention would be considered top dog. That's why he blew off his entire family and left the majority of his assets to a person who basically scammed old people for their cash. We knew it and I called the police as I suspected that Harry was suffering from advanced dementia brought on by carbon monoxide poisoning. How I surmised that is after a Christmas dinner at his home he could not remember how to turn the oven on so we had to cook dinner for all. It was then I went to look at his HVAC furnace filter. It was so packed with dirt, dust and crud the "V" grooves in it were actually flat across the filter. It was obvious to me that it hadn't been changed for at least 7 + years. That's about the time that his supposed friend Eric entered his life. Harry told us that Eric fixed everything along with maintaining the HVAC. Obviously that wasn't true so I called the police and contacted an HVAC organization. Harry was taken to a doctor and yes, trace amounts of Carbon Monoxide were in him. He never recovered and was deemed incompetent.

Joe Biden is Startingto Scare the World

In the end since I wasn't blood to him I wasn't allowed to press charges. My wife's family didn't as they are like mice as in they are card carrying Democrats who need to be led around by someone else.

My point in the above is that Biden may have been put in office intentionally by the USA Military Industrial Complex for the sole purpose of starting a war. Since he obviously has lost his mind he can do anything and get a get out of jail card for free as he has plausible deniability. So how about those nuclear codes. Yep, God save the Queen but the King is now in charge Mr. President.

So remove him and we have Miss Giggles.

Seems like a Catch 22 on all those law abiding US citizens doesn't it.

Joe Biden Gaffe Raises Additional Questions About Mental Fitness - America’s oldest-ever president has raised new questions about his mental fitness in the wake of a random outburst of “God Save the Queen, man” at the end of a speech at the National Safer Communities Summit in West Hartford, Conn.

The comment was random, considering that he spoke in front of a group supporting gun control.

President Joe Biden’s random remark sparked an uproar online.

“I have seen countless ― and I mean countless ―drunk people say something totally obscure like ‘God save the Queen’ and then jaunt around like a Joe Biden just did in an effort to play it off as if they were sober. He’s truly incapacitated,” tweeted political strategist Evan Berryhill.

Talk show host Chris Plante tweeted, “Joe Biden ended his speech by saying ‘God save the Queen’ for absolutely no reason. WOW! He is brain damaged beyond repair.”

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

(post by flice removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's actually a very scary situation where we have a president with dementia and a vice president who's just... My God words can't describe that insanity...

On top of that the leading opposition is indicted and the media is complicit. The nation is in turmoil, but people can't peel their stupid eyes away from their phones to see what's really happening. This means free reign for a slip slide into chaos. This system will fail. It will be reborn. But it will fail. I just pray it'll return to some sort of sanity for our children.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Of all the questionably Treasonous decisions Joe Biden's Administration has made , Because lets be honest Joe is not in charge someone else is calling the shots.

The one that bothers me the most is the Afghanistan withdraw , In-particular the complete abandonment of Bagram Airbase and all military equipment there in.

Bagram Airbase was such a strategically Vital Base that I cant even find the words to express it , It was perfectly placed as a jump point for any and all operations in the Middle East and even Asia .

It was perfect and they just abandoned it

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Does he really think he will get elected again? I would be looking at who the Vice President will be because he wont make it through another 4 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
My point in the above is that Biden may have been put in office intentionally by the USA Military Industrial Complex for the sole purpose of starting a war.

This is very likely what is happening. Joe Biden is being used as a tool of destruction by multiple foreign and domestic entities. It's obvious the FBI, MIC, CCP, ETC are protecting their investment.

I suspect they have mountains of dirt on all the Biden's and are threatening to release it unless he does their bidding. It's statistically impossible to continually be this incompetent...

The worst decision makers eventually get something right. But not the Biden administration it's like they intentionally take the worst most destructive path with everything they do.

(post by Brotherman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is it just Joe Biden or do we need to ask ourselves if we don't deserve being frightened of? Look at what appears to be our very important choice coming up and populace that is just trying to stay safe, sane and financially ok.

Somethings gotta give.....
edit on 6/18/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Ok then. So who exactly controls the mic and why would they want a retard to lead a nation? Give one name in the MIC with evidence that supports this wild ass story. I don’t like joe Biden i like troof more.

It is obvious that Biden is not in charge. He barely can form a coherent sentence or thought, let alone execute his duties as president of the united states.

I don't think there is a single group pulling the strings, that would give such a group and the members of that group too much credit. Instead, I believe that there is a gazillion of interest groups which can pull various strings: Some times they work together, some times they work against each other, and some other times they go their own separate ways.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ok then. So who exactly controls the mic and why would they want a retard to lead a nation? Give one name in the MIC with evidence that supports this wild ass story. I don’t like joe Biden i like troof more.

If I had to wager I would say China had over 30 million ways of controlling or influencing Biden's decisions on the world stage and destroying everything that Americans once prided themselves with.

We need to find out who is also influencing our military, DOJ, FBI, and who is directing some of the dumb decisions they have and are making; maybe start with the Border and go from there.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Maybe he was referring to the Revolutionary war and gun toting militias against British rule as reasoning behind what purpose today's gun toting militias are preparing for. Not dementia, in my opinion. I suppose insurrection is a thing now that chairman Trump has instigated one.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Maybe he was referring to the Revolutionary war and gun toting militias against British rule as reasoning behind what purpose today's gun toting militias are preparing for. Not dementia, in my opinion. I suppose insurrection is a thing now that chairman Trump has instigated one.

Right.

Joe Biden can't figure out which direction to go to leave the stage he speaks on, but he's improvising statements with abstract connections to historical events and turning them into an allegory for today's sociopolitical climate.

Totally believable.

(post by Brotherman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's possible Biden really is as senile as he appears but I'm beginning to suspect he and Kamala are scripted to appear stupid in order to demoralize us. The owners of the Central Banks are the real power and all of the politicians are there to distract us and convince us to "vote harder".

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A Staff reminder…

The Mud Pit no longer exists. As such, muddy posts are not allowed in any forum or any thread.

Keep it civil and free of political mud-slinging.

As always, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: riCK23
It's possible Biden really is as senile as he appears but I'm beginning to suspect he and Kamala are scripted to appear stupid in order to demoralize us. The owners of the Central Banks are the real power and all of the politicians are there to distract us and convince us to "vote harder".

I suspect it's more than probable he's even more senile than he appears.

Imagine a team of doctors and nurses with essentially unlimited budgets tasked with the goal of making one walking corpse function enough to get through public engagements.
Then notice that corpse still completely fail to do its part, but the entire government and media choose to ignore the puppet falling apart on stage

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Biden is Bidden. Earpiece at all times. One suspects the voices in his ear include HRC. Trouble is, he doesn't seem to understand even simple instructions.

What's happening in the world no longer really involves national interests. It's all about full gain of function and control by extra-national megacorp coercing national leaders and governments.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Democrats swore all sorts of horrible things would happen if Orange Man got his hands on the nuclear football. Well, where is the nuclear war he was going to start? I don't recall that happening. I was too busy enjoying a great economy. All the things democrats said would happen under Trump are finally happening, just not under Trump...

bidens handlers, the same handlers who controlled the obama puppet, consistently do one thing correctly. They install a President that is easily owned and controlled. Then, to protect their investment, they position a VP who is so mind numbingly vapid and incompetent that absolutely no one in their right mind would ever remove their chosen POTUS puppet for fear of the next in line. They did it when they made the undesirable biden VP to obama and now harris as an even more undesirable VP to the previously undesirable biden. Look at it this way, harris is how far down the food chain you have to go to find someone even less desirable than biden...

The entire democratic party is nothing but one long list of exactly what this country should never be. Now, understand, I am not going to sit here pumping sunshine up anyone's skirt pretending republicans are perfect - they aren't. But you probably won't find a republican POTUS with blatantly obvious dementia. You aren't likely to hear a republican senator claiming the island of Guam is going to tip over and capsize if we put too many people on it. You won't find any permanently pickled prunes like pelosi in the republican party. Sure, there are people in positions they don't deserve, and they should be removed as soon as possible. But they are universally acknowledged as undeserving, not revered as the most popular ever, despite having spent nearly the entire campaign season in their basement hiding, owing their victory to ballot mules, harvesting, and hundreds of thousands of "lost ballots" discovered at 3AM. And its always just enough to secure the win. Its funny, even though they found hundreds of thousands of supposedly lost ballots, as soon as they have enough for the win they just stop looking. Its as if they somehow know there are no more lost ballots to find. Amazing...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Joe Biden Just Caught in a Big Lie

In an interesting turn of events, Joe Biden is now the target of the House Oversight and Government Accountability Committee’s investigation into his family’s dealings with companies linked with Chinese military intelligence.

“We think there are as many as 11 more deals. Now, we don't know what those deals are with the Bidens. In the beginning, the White House denied having any knowledge or the fact that their family was involved in any sort of way, shape or form with the CCP. But now we have bank records that reveal otherwise. We don't know what the Bidens did in return for this money,” Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., told Maria Bartiromo on Fox News back in March.

edit on 6192023 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

If I had to wager I would say China had over 30 million ways of controlling or influencing Biden's decisions on the world stage and destroying everything that Americans once prided themselves with.

We need to find out who is also influencing our military, DOJ, FBI, and who is directing some of the dumb decisions they have and are making; maybe start with the Border and go from there.

lots of obama people and the woke military, milly and his flag boys. susan rice among them, kerry. hill dog. the chinese, taliban, iran, Romanians, ukraine, mexico, drug and human smuggling cartels, in a way, why would they be scared if they run us policy?

damn, just read the other posts, after i posted,
it seems i'm not alone in my thinking.
edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join