It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan....this could be a great podcast...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Twitter

So this is part of a feud that just started on Twitter for a debate between RFK, Jr. and Peter Hotez.

It is all about the Covid19 vaccine and whatever alternatives.

I think this may actually get a lot of people to see they were duped.

I would love to see these 2 guys debate.

Yes Joe I thought it was over the top, unnecessarily provocative, so I took it down right away. But I’ve been hurt by the public/untrue statements you/guests have made about me being a pharma shill, when all I do is make vaccines for the world’s poor. I don’t take BigPharma money

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've been following this myself. I'd bet money Peter Hotez will never do it. Would love to be wrong because, I agree, it would be a great podcast. I would be excited to see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Staff writer at the Atlantic.

edit on 17-6-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
He's being lambasted! So is Tom Nichols.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I knew it. Utterly pathetic.

He knows he's lying and RFK Jr. would destroy him.
edit on 17-6-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hotez is an absolute disgrace. Not a surprise coming from someone who considers Fauci their mentor. He has zero data to backup his claims, just all big pharma propaganda. The vaccines have made big pharma.at least 200 billion. 10 million of Anderson Coopers 12 million a year salary comes directly from Pfizer.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

“Never debate a conspiracy theorist”

“A real doctor took the time to debate, so the kooks out there automatically believe the conspiracy theorist is right”

This guy isn’t just in denial, he knows he’s wrong and has got nothing convincing to bring to a debate. The people that pushed the experimental jabs, that profited by them should be facing criminal proceedings.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Those pushing big judgements should be willing to debate them. Otherwise, such people just look like BS artists.

Dr. Peter Hotez was on Rogan before and, I'd say, the BS artist was exposed then.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
See they got you thinking youre helping people making meds that help people-bbut part of their plan. Not your fault the day will come like it dis to me and you'll be like "ohhh sshhh###.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Hotez is an absolute disgrace. Not a surprise coming from someone who considers Fauci their mentor. He has zero data to backup his claims, just all big pharma propaganda. The vaccines have made big pharma.at least 200 billion. 10 million of Anderson Coopers 12 million a year salary comes directly from Pfizer.

If Fauci is their mentor then they would certainly have Fauci's mindset for debating conspiracy theorists, that mindset is 'bring it on'. So, I can't believe Fauci is their mentor, it sounds more like total dismissal of conspiracy theorists because they are not doctors/scientists who are relevant to the science and topic.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The mainstream media morons, and especially the leftists, ALWAYS resort to character attacks when threatened. 100% of the time. Guaranteed.

If you prove them wrong, or counter their argument, or even question them, then you're a conspiracy theorist, a wacko, a white supremacist, a terrorist, an enemy of the state, a science denier, etc, etc, etc...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Non-authorities dragging up all of this crap again? Are we not sick of it?

Just like every other bit of hype today that keeps these talking heads bobbing, absolute proof or go away.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join