It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing cognitave decline.God save the queen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Any discussions should be done with the organ grinder, not the monkey. One thing that seems to be evident is that if they could get their hands on a more convincing puppet they would have already done so, The point of Joe is that he cannot at this stage think for himself so he is a safe bet. Trump still appears to have all his faculties, but he might be a bit too pricey and negotiate too expensive a deal. If they are spending like there is no future, then there probably is no future. Some things up but they know and we can only guess at it.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: anonentity

I know quite a few people who have taken the vaccine and are some of the smartest people i know.

I’ve read your post history. I believe you.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Please, America ---Don't let Biden become the next President. He's ill. Biden needs to be able to retire with dignity, rather than be a public spectacle of mental decline.

On the same note. Please, America. Don't allow Trump to get in.

Get someone younger. Resist the gerontocracy!

God save the King.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Second conspiracy theory. Both sides work for the same people. If this is the case, and Depopulation is the goal, does it matter then who you vote for? The debate isn't about which candidate is better is both candidates have the same agenda. The debate centers on how we achieve the ultimate goal then. Think of it this way. You are doctor evil, and your agenda is to depopulate the Earth. You have control of the politicians. So from a standpoint of how you want to execute, the reality is, you need a patsy. Right now Biden and Harris are the perfect patsies. In my opinion, they are going to get elected if only to further the agenda along. If I were doctor evil I would. So how would I do it? well, I would get a whole bunch of folks on the right fighting for the nomination, and I would definitely distract with Trump. After all, what's going to happen then? Well the Republican primaries will result in Trump eventually getting the nomination. Meanwhile, since he is arrested, you pursue your case. Right before the vote, he gets found guilty, eliminating him as a possible candidate, and not leaving enough time for republicans to recover. The independants that typically swing the vote stay home. The right votes for the right, and the left votes for the left, and since I as doctor evil control the voting machines anyway, Biden wins, and the distraction is effective. This gives another 4 years to plan and execute. Also a nice war in Europe would help. Say if Russia loses the conquered territories, results in them setting off a nuke in Kiev via Belarus, which results in Poland and eastern europe going nuts, which drags NATO into the conflict, where they hammer Belarus. Russia "Defends" Belarus, and fully mobilizes. The only Nuke Launched is on Kiev, and Europe slogs along on a big war for 2 years. China enters the war against Russia, which results in Russa taking land in the east. Russia responds with nuking China, and China responds destroying Russia. Russia sues for peace, Both China and Russia have been broken, and now China's plans for Taiwan go up in Smoke. Choas in China results in the collapse of the government which leads to Taiwan returning and Establishing democracy with the reunification of China. China and Russia start clean up, and then.....

Then you release the virus, It decimates China, Spreads to India, Africa. Europe is weakened and Hurting from the war, so They get hit, South America gets hit. North America Isolates and comes up with a "Vaccine" The start pumping it out, and give it to the world free. Only who can manufacturer it?

Well Japan can, however they have negative growth, Taiwan can, as can South Korea, Australia, some of Europe, Isreal, and America. That leaves the rest of the world dying off, leaving around 1 Billion left, which is good cause you still need to clean up the environment. American Dominance pushes into the Americas, Japans influence pushes into Asia, Australia controls the Pacific, and a weakend Europe pushes back into africa, while Isreal pushes into the middle east.

Problem children like North Korea, Turkey, Africa, and South America are dealt with. As a smaller population allows you to centralize populations while decentralizing production, which you now limit since we don't need alot.

So to address your response, whats the alternative? What occurs if a Republican wins? you have no patsy. You need the patsy for all this to collapse on, then you send in the republicans to clean how. From an American standpoint, you still need the virus to spread, which means you need to hit population centers. This intern kills mostly democrats, so when the Biden as the patsy has all these issues, and the democrat strongholds fall. This leaves Republicans to marshal in Marshal law to help the cities recover, vaccinate the remaining population, and get the PR victory of saving the world, which leads to unification, as a new global order forms.

But hey, what do I know. I don't even know who doctor evil is

Or maybe, I am doctor evil, and I just released my plan because of the demonic energies that are increased by doing so

Of course thats for another conspiracy theory right? The satan is destroying the world, what it say in revelations? Blew a trumpet and war and pestilence followed?

Bottom line, that leads to another conspiracy theory. If all this stuff is true, then the reality is, how do you change it? The answer is you don't. The divine has determined that this will occur, so if its going to occur, then nothing you do can change it.

Camain

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As I posted on another's thread: The moral decline is obvious. Perhaps Egregious. "normalizing deviancy". What is happening is absolutely crazy.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Folk have done stupid stuff since the dawn of time.

As has been pointed out, that cycle ride started in 2004 and your TV programme in 2016.

So, unless those spike proteins can do time travel, no.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Stupid people are more obedient.

The current leadership doesn't want individual thought, individual thinkers.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I’ve been Vaccinated with two boosters and my brain be work good and everything

Yes yes it is working perfectly....honest!

"my brain be work good and everything "

All the best

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It is like everything else, There seems to be incremental stupidity, incremental bad health.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Cognitive. a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Spike proteins aren't limited to the vaccine the virus also has them it's well and one of the know symptoms of covid is mental fog

Not to derail the thread, but I finally began to understand recently how the vaccine works, especially the self replicating part.

The rna design is different than previously. They changed the capping and the poly A tail. In addition they added an instruction in the rna to make a copy of itself before deterioating.

- So rna gets inside the cell
- Ribosome picks it up
- Reads it has to make a copy first
- Then starts to make protein spikes.
- But due to cap and tail, it makes more spike proteins than it otherwise would...
- Ribosomes require energy for each turnaround.

I wonder... is this process still going on?

Is the first rna copy also carrying the instruction to replicate?
Process indefinitely?
What is the energy cost of that??

If we then assume Biden got the vaccine for real and his brain is already damage due to hemorrhage, operation and subsequent dementia... and we know the spike protein travels. His brain cells could litterally be struggling to keep normal functions running while maintaining the production of vaccine spikes.
edit on 19/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I’ve been Vaccinated with two boosters and my brain be work good and everything

Are you sure? Because it looks like it's already messing with your ability to use proper grammar.

How is your brain working five years from now? You can't answer that, can you? And, just in case you think of a snappy comeback, I don't worry about how my brain will be working five years from now, I haven't had anything injected to it lately.

As that joke went whoosing over your head, maybe you should worry about how your brain is working now?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Your examples of cognitive decline are some naked people? Respectfully, this says much more about you. Also, if your first statement is intended to be a question, which I think it is, you’ve forgotten the question mark. Normally I despise grammar police, but since the OP is discussing cognitive decline in the context of “god save the queen” from it, it seems to have something worth mentioning. Also worth mentioning England now has a king.

I used a lot of words when I should have simple said, nothingburger.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Based on your spelling of cognitive as 'cognitave' I would say we are definitely entering the decline you speak of. 2 seconds proof reading or paying attention to that little red squiggle under your misspelt word goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But they do love giant salamis.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Never loose you sense of humour,

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Are you sure? Because it looks like it's already messing with your ability to use proper grammar.

Seems you're the one in cognitive decline. I obviously wrote my reply in a weird way as a joke.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Grammar ??? Ha ha ha is that all you got mate?

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
God save the queen..?
No kidding..!?
Let's save it, but let's first establish what that those things are, shall we..??

1._ Who/what's god..?
2._ How much taxes does it collect from invoking its name.?
3._ Who/what, why is he/she (god) supposed to save the queen from..?
4._ Why should I care if said parasite (queen)is saved?
5._ Is a Queen some kind of midget, whale, pinguin or anomalous type of mammal/parasite people don't know about who/that needs to be saved.?

Q. Are people around losing their congenitve sh#@,.???
A. Ah huh..! Ya think..?

OP, you really fit the profile of a person that needs to be saved.!

edit on 22-6-2023 by Vanux because: Addendum

edit on 22-6-2023 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join