It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avi Loeb Hunts for Interstellar meteor fragments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Heres a video update from Avi Loeb-for those who don't know he is the Harvard professor of science who claimed the Omuamua interstellar rock may have been an ancient alien craft.
His latest project is trying to find fragments of another "rock" which he thinks broke off Omuamua when it was close to Earth,and landed off the coast of Papua New Guinea.But really he thinks t may be a probe

He is now on a boat with loads of collecting and analysis gear on board and they have just done 3 collections from the ocean floor.

AND he is super excited because they scooped up some strange wires made of manganese and platinum-whch he reckons are maybe not known to be made in such a way for our technology.
He is saying they may have a physical technology signature from an alien origin!
Pretty cool.
Of course t may just be some ancient jewelry wire or something,but they are doing more tests so we will find out soonish.

BTW that channel Event Horizon,has lots of other great space related content if anyones bored.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
May he have some luck on his hunt, i don´t care anymore. I don´t care what one of these so called disclosurers will not disclosure after telling what he all knows but cat speak about it because of.... BS!

They all are full of BS, these UAP disclosure pop-stars, sorry, tarts. They only exist to unsettle the people andf to make money with their lies and wannabe disclosures. That´´s all they proofed yet!

If you feed normal, average human beings or other earth residents with tons of BS all day and night for almost decades, how can anybody wonder about the reaction of the human beings or other earth residents to all that "disclosure by official disinformation agents" (only trained to be exactly that, over the years or decades, with your tax money, to lie to you!) BS ???

I am more than convinced that we are not alone, first of all because i don´t believe in all that religious BS that tries to tell us that former isitors are gods. Reminds me always to Sta Wars, the scene on Endor, where the Ewoks believe that C3PO must be a god for whatever stupid reasons.There is enough video or photo-cam footage out there since decades and even centuries meanwhile, enough eye witness reports, enough reports in "ancient newspapers" about flying ships, seen by hundreds or more of people at times where there was no Phptoshop, no so called AI and all that BS.

Straight thinking and not only believing people, eyewitnesses for example, are way more trustworthy than any government "whistleblowers", disinformant agents, who maybe even blow wieners to make money but not any existing whistle out there.

We don´t need officials to accept what is out there. The involvement of officials makes the whole subject even less credible than more, for people who are still able to think for themesvels. Because these people can remember when officials did something good or didn´t lie to the people who are paying these traitors and liars. And that was never!

The truth is out there, only not being televised by the official liars!

edit on 17 6 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Interesting project.

I asked Chat-GPT if wires is used for wires of some sorts:

Titanium-Manganese alloy wires are known for their high strength, good corrosion resistance, and low density. These wires can find applications in various industries, including aerospace, automotive, and medical fields. The combination of titanium and manganese provides a balance of desirable properties, making the alloy suitable for specific applications where both strength and corrosion resistance are important.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Heres a video update from Avi Loeb-for those who don't know he is the Harvard professor...

And at Harvards ebds his credibility. Nothing good but everything worse ever came from Harvard, icliudinf the WEF and Great Reset(Kissinger and CIA)!

Eff all of these disclosureres who never discloe anything that wasn´t known and out there before these pop-tarts came up with:

We tell you everythig we know as long a we are allowed to tell what we tell.

Ask Assabne and Snowden about what they think about such "official disclosure heroes"!!!
I bet they will tell you that they think nothing better of these "heroes" than i do!

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
The Harvard connection does not allow us to rule out shady psy ops given their history.
If I was to lean in that direction,I would say it is possible that Avi is being used as part of the latest governmental attempts to steer the UFO debate.
But I do think he is genuine in his enthusiasm to find ET evidence.

originally posted by: Spacespider
Interesting project.

I asked Chat-GPT if wires is used for wires of some sorts:
Titanium-Manganese alloy wires

Hey thanks for taking the time to do that,but I think Avi said Platinum/Manganses not titanium.
IDK,but I am guessing Platinum is a really good conductor like gold is.
Could be electrical wires maybe.

edit on Sat Jun 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB tags

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/27/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here's an updated article. This whole thing has been really intriguing!

CBS

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/27/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I do like Avi Loeb and salute his tenacity but do feel he's gone deep into the rabbit hole , sadly Omuamua has gone ... unless it decides to come back.

new topics

top topics

join