It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Restaurant Flooded With Negative Reviews After Donald Trump Visit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Superhero Trump

Just a thought but you must have read some really crap comics growing up if you think Trump's a superhero.

And if you really believe liberals are "Satan's minions on Earth".

You may wish to consider getting yourself checked out with a mental health care professional, because delusions can be debilitating.

Anyhoo none of which changes the fact that Trump promised food for everyone and failed to honor his promise, which i suppose is indeed just like any other day for the former president.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: JinMI

Well there are those still believe Biden is doing good things still.

There’s no boat in the world that will help the people that are stuck on that fantasy island.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Glad to have been of assistance.

Although somehow i suspect that's a porky pie.

Just like Trump's claims of "food for everyone".

If it werent for the ferverent few here, I wouldnt know half of what I do about Trump.

Yall keep me "in the know!"

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like the review website temporily blocked reviews and is probably looking into any fake reviews due to politics. Reviews are still very positive. Seems a bit insignificant news story.

edit on 16-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

There’s no boat in the world that will help the people that are stuck on that fantasy island.

Right next to the other fantasy island filled with people who think Trump tells no lies and QANON is real.

Unfortunately, politics as of late is filled with very zealot-like mentality.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Trump wore pants, I think all leftists should stop wearing pants in protest.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

After seeing what the majority of leftists look like, I think I'd prefer they keep the pants on.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: putnam6

If you like your firearm rights, RFK is a nonstarter. Which is sad, like Tulsi.

On topic.

Some angry trump haters did what they do best.

The sad part is I don't give a crap if it's a tweet from some schlub, but when the BS is in the papers and on TV news and talk shows and particularly on here on ATS. But thats just me I hate when I present something as fact when it isn't. Period

Trump said to the staff "Are you ready?" food for everybody, and perhaps the staff said we aren't ready for that sheet at all. It sucks as a chef, and server when you get swamped. You just wind up busting your azz, cooking a chit ton of orders, and tips even suck relatively to the numbers because the quality and quick service suffer in those conditions.

Respectfully if you believe we will have a Democrat margin in the Congress and Senate to challenge 2A perhaps, however, that's infinitely a lot less likely than having Biden as President again. Therefore the best way to avoid 4 more years of JRB is to have him lose in primaries, cause in the socio/political climate Trump or DeSantis is not a stone-cold lock of the week by any stretch

Not to mention pretty sure the COVID response and vaccine will be a high priority for RFKjr IF he were to be elected, he will need every Republican vote he can muster to attack that issue. Not gonna happen if he persues anything remotely towards 2A.

But it's just my opinion nothing has changed enough in the battleground states Trump at the very least will be at all his trials till after the elections and regrettably DeSantis isn't moving the meter enough to snatch enough of Trumpers to win the ticket.

After these last 2 elections, I believe that as firmly as I believe anything about 90%

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Threadbare
Would that be the same restaurant where Trump announced that he's paying for everyone's food and then left without paying a dime?

It that where the Secret Service paid and not Trump personally.

I hope not, because it would be illegal.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Never forget 84% of the Democrats on ATS think Biden is doing a swell job. Hell, I understand voting for him because you cling to party politics instead of being an individual, but to think this is a good job performance is ridiculous.

edit on 16-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Well, he's not shut up about it on his fake Twitter, aka Truth Social.

Where the "DOJ/FBI smackdown" as you put it, does indeed seem to have irked him somewhat and then some.

One has to be a true US citizen to understand .

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Some Liberals still supportive to Biden admin haven't yet woken up to the Disastrous Biden polices.

A thread about Donald Trump begins with a complete 180 drift with ''whataboutism''. Kinda funny huh?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
You certainly won't see them calling out there own for messing with the avg person lives for political points

As long as it hurts trump I could see these types doing horrific things to the minority's they claim there trying to help

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

Was Trump not shouting about buying everybody food?

And then done the off without honoring his word.

Indian giver.

This is what makes me wonder about the veracity of posts here, we have solid evidence to the contrary yet we still have valiant partisan soldiers using this to promote OMB.

Respectfully there is plenty up in the air to argue @DJT and discuss, but no this site is fixated on some restaurant BS.

Newsweek contacted Versailles Restaurant, which confirmed the president's visit but only provided an email address when asked other questions.

The claim that Trump left without paying might have been inspired by a report in the Miami New Times, published June 14, 2023, which said: "So, New Times wondered, did Trump — who famously fancies his chicken from KFC and his steaks well-done and slathered with ketchup but isn't exactly known for picking up the check — treat his fan club to a spread of croquetas, pastelitos, and cubanos chased with cafecitos?

"It turns out no one got anything. Not even a cafecito to-go.

"A knowledgeable source assures New Times that Donald Trump's stop at Versailles totaled about ten minutes, leaving no time for anyone to eat anything, much less place an order."

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Some Liberals still supportive to Biden admin haven't yet woken up to the Disastrous Biden polices.

A thread about Donald Trump begins with a complete 180 drift with ''whataboutism''. Kinda funny huh?

Yeah first time I've ever seen that happen and no one has ever brought Trump's name in a thread about........ anything? We all know whataboutism only happens from the right no one from the left would bring up Trump, they barely even knows he exists! amirite?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Anyhoo none of which changes the fact that Trump promised food for everyone and failed to honor his promise, which i suppose is indeed just like any other day for the former president.

How many people wanted food but didn't get any? The exact number of people, please. By posting the exact number who had to go hungry, that will go a long way toward believing you.

And of course, the obverse applies as well. And by that I mean, if you don't supply the number, people may not be as inclined to believe what you say anymore.

I'm just asking for facts to help further the story along, so please don't take this the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The Left has been doing that very thing for the last seven years and it's only now that you find it funny?

What, have you been in the Peace Corps for the last seven years and didn't get any news?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

I could see these types horrific things

Horrific ? How do you mean horrific cuz that's a pretty broad word there spanning a spectrum from awful to down right gruesome. Do you picture those people as doing out and out gruesome stuff, horrifying stuff, monstrous stuff, grisly things, or simply awful. How far does your imagination go in this, or are you maybe just being hyperbolic.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Yeah first time I've ever seen that happen and no one has ever brought Trump's name in a thread about........ anything? We all know whataboutism only happens from the right no one from the left would bring up Trump, they barely even knows he exists! amirite?

Oh, a bit of facetiousness here. Yeah whataboutism is not a side specific drift technique but this is the first time I can recall an op doing it in the first sentence of a thread, or have I just not been paying attention, you know, like I've been in the peace corp for the last seven years or something like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
That's the point of using a unspecific term to let the reader decide what it means instead of injecting ones own ideas

I know scarry idea letting people think for themself today's mob mentality would certainly be offended

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join