It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember before you were born?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It's what I do!

^_^

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Quite possibly midicon as i had them more as a kid than i did in adulthood.

Can't remember the last time i had that dream to be honest, probably somewhere in my early 20s.

Sleep paralysis is worse, i still get that now and again.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Regarding this thread I was thinking more along the lines of reincarnation or some such. I followed your link and it is probably true that some memories are formed in the womb and we might hearken subconsciously back to those sensations and feelings.

It might be said too that as adults we remember childhood days of innocence and wonder just like we do as a species when we long for that long lost golden age of innocence.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

I have a recurring dream in color that I am fighting in the US Civil War as a Confederate foot solder in full uniform. I die by bayonet.

I also have had Sleep Paralysis since the age of 7. I never knew what it was until 2019. I have had 1000's of visitations by the 7' faceless "hoodie" as I used to call him. He last appeared during Christmas week 2018 when I prayed to God for the SP to stop. He has never returned. In 2023 while I was being interviewed by Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University of London in the Fall of 2022 via Zoom call relating to Sleep Paralysis, she said that its the "Guardian of the Threshold"

In the 1990's I remember crossing over the Threshold once. It was so horrific that my brain has blocked out what and whom I saw. All I can remember is complete and total darkness and I came upon a fire in the desert surrounded by beings. That's when I cant recall what they looked like.

I was told by Father Robert Morey in 2021 that I had met my Twin Flame and that I lived a past life, was reincarnated back as an Empath and that the loving non sexual energy I felt the day I met my Twin was that she channeled God's love through her to me. Same feeling of unconditional loving energy that NDE experiencer's talk about.

It took me my entire life but I now understand. I am also at peace nor do I fear death.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sounds as if forces have combined to make a spear that's pointed directly at humanity and the tip of the spear is you?

The gene mutation comment would mean you're probably not alone either. Sounds like an awfully heavy place to be.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Like others I have a recurring dream, it tends to happen when I get a bad migraine during sleep which is rare.

In the dream I'm walking through some kind of sewage system, the walls aren't rounded they're dark red clay bricks. There's no walkways and the water is usually between a few inches tall to a couple of feet depending where you are. Overall it's much more like a maze constructed out of small corridors that are separated by blackened metal bars/gates. Some are open some are not. Following the flow of water can lead you round in circles...

Just figured I'd set the scene.

Anyways in this dream for one reason or another I always end up crawling into a little crawl space that's no bigger than an air vent although it's a brick tunnel too. It's pitch black in there but a Zippo style lighter can be found. At the end of this little crawl space it's mostly damp crumbly mortar with writing on it. It's a grave of sorts.

Past life maybe? Symbolic dreams? Idk. I have a memory of being baptized I mentioned here before which isn't mine, who knows how memory works when it starts coming to memory before memories. I do have memories going back to the first few months but before that? I doubt I could access them in normal ways.

That sewer/maze dream I figured I'd mention because it's always lucid, I can think and act in that one, even read. I remember the past visits too, I actually enjoyed my last visit somewhat because I lost the knack of autonomy in dreams.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I have memories of looking , from above, at several couples , and selecting my parents.
Could off course just have been a dream at a very young age.
But I do believe there's much more to life then we're lied to believe.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes!
I was corporeal and floating in darkness.
I was shown the globe, and told that each continent contained different soul groups that were all in different stages of development.
Africa and India are meant for suffering. Old souls looking to end their karmic debt. I was told that life was harder in those areas for a reason.
The USA was for new souls. All about worldly crap, material positions, and status. Easy life
I chose the US.
Then I was shown pictures of couples and told that they could be my parents. I was shown their personality traits and selected them by that and any karmic dept I had with them from before.
I was also told that I would never die from gunfire and that this was my "life off" which I took to mean that I had no karmic lessons to learn this go round. I must have done something real good in my past life!

Think me crazy, whatever. I know this is true.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: twoturtles

You're not crazy.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: QwertyMyself

Before this "you" was someone.

Back when you were You.

You were so excited to come here.

You looked forward to define yourself.

Like me, you wanted to play with all things.

How Happy we were then.

Then it started.

It all went dark.

You forgot, as you squeezed all of your being into this tiny frail body.

How painful birth must be.

Know this then, that death is soothing.

I remember being outside of life and death, of time, of space.

I remember being.

Have you tried?

I Was there . Now I am Here . I Will be Here and there Again for Eternity..........

edit on 16-6-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I believe it's entirely possible for anyone born with a brain to remember
their birth. But for whatever reason very few retain the experience. As
one who remembers mine vividly that is my conclusion.

I lived the first 21 years of my life with a memory I gave no attention at all.
But on my 21st birthday I finally began to wonder why I could remember a
certain man with thick black framed glesses. With very thick jet black hair
and white clothing of course. In a room with very bright lights as well as
hickory colored diamonds sparsed thru yellow fields of tile on the floor.

So I asked my mom. You could have heard a sea urchin fart at that dining
table that night. Saying nothing to me my mom jumped up from the table
and ran back in her bedroom yelling at my dad. And accussing us both of
playing a mean trick on her.

My dad unphazed just looked at her and said "I told you he had a great memory"

I remember the day I was born perfectly.

Great thread

edit on 16-6-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I remember being a soldier in many past lives. Trained to kill with weapons and bare hands. If all those dreams were nothing but dreams then I do not remember but I never heard any other young kids my age at that time having so many combat dreams. I particularly did not enjoy combat in a hot humid jungle in my dreams. I don’t really know for sure.
edit on 16/6/23 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I remember being murdered in the 1930's, I once mentioned it to a psychaiatrist and he said that past life memories are a lot more common than people may think, and that I'm totally not crazy.

Now I was born this time in 1980, so there is enough of a gap between being murdered in the 30s and my birth to have lived a whole other life, and I think I have but have supressed those memories, I'm not going to go into detail of what I suspect that life to have been, but I dont think I was a very nice person in that life.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I have memories of looking , from above, at several couples , and selecting my parents.
Could off course just have been a dream at a very young age.
But I do believe there's much more to life then we're lied to believe.

I also have a memory of being presented with three couples and being given the ability to choose which one that I wanted to be born into. I was also shown the world and saw how wicked people were but I didn't understand how people could be so evil to God and deny the source of their existence. I saw people actually forming armies to fight against God, against life itself. When it came time for me to be born, I was afraid because of what I had seen but as I passed into this existence, I heard God say, "I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." I was then peaceful and calm and remember being in my mother and hearing her and my dad talking.

Since both ancientlight and I have similar memories, it would be difficult for me to believe that what I remember was only a dream.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If with this thread I could increase the faith of One in the everlasting life of Love itself, then I am humbled.

It brings me great pleasure to have served the Father and my fellow kin.

Spread the Joy!

^_^

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'd say it like this:

the faith of one in the everlasting Life of Love

I mean the 'one' is you, right? Or everybody down to one person, right? Why did you feel the need for a capital 'o'?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I struggle with the capital letters.

Just the way I talk.

My bad.

But one can be anyone.

Or everyone.

Just one.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In my opinon any affirmation at this point would just be TMI

Interesting Q uestion though ...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I do remember before I was born.
Thanks for this very interesting question.

I remember being shown a spiral of what I can only assume was planets. Everything had a weird green/gold glow like an old hologram. I don't know who was showing me, but it was like I was in between worlds....

The next thing I remember was being about one and a half years old and climbing out of my crib to steal brownies out of my grandma's room. (My first conscious memory)

One weird thougt about this, growing up I would see this pattern of worlds or circles when I heard certain tones in my ears. It was like a trance that I could put myself into by looking at the pattern on my thumb and making the tone in my ear.

Strange.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   

No.

My memories go as far back as the crib. And it's just a snippet of about 5-10 seconds.

I also have a memory of Unsolved Mysteries doing a show on kids with past lives. Some kid knew what a cannon looked like and said he was in the civil war. I remember my mom saying, "You can get a kid to say and think they are anything. Probably remembers his infant trip to Gettysburg."

So that carried a lot of weight on the topic of Past Lives, and false memory, but also ruined the show to watch it with her.
edit on 18-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join