It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Satanic stupidity" - The 666 Bus to Hel is Cancelled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hel is a peninsula in northern Poland , said to be one of the most beautiful and unspoilt parts of the Baltic coast so obviously it's popular with tourists and locals who no doubt got a chuckle out the the number of the bus taking them to Hel ... well most of them.

Spokesperson Marcin Szwaczyk said: "The management board buckled under the weight of letters and requests that were sent to us, maybe not in large numbers, but cyclically for many years with a request to change the line number."

Catholic publication Fronda branded the use of the number 666 as "Satanic stupidity" in 2018.
The group wrote in an article: "Hell is the negation of humanity. It is eternal death and suffering. You can only laugh at this reality if you simply don't understand what it is."
news.sky.com...

How sad , now those wishing to visit Hel travel on the 669 , far less entertaining .... but all is not lost.

However, Mr Szwaczyk said route 666 could return if passengers demand it.

"If in fact the response is large and strong enough to restore the line 666, it seems to me that we will listen to our passengers and change this number," he said.
news.sky.com...

I hope they reinstate the Satanic boogie bus , it would be a win for people power and show the offended they are in the minority.
🤘

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What a shame, but we humans are highly superstitious lot.

Enough that in some states, realtors are required to tell prospective buyers if a house is "haunted".

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Here you go:

youtu.be...

"Riding the underground, swimming in sweat
A rumble above and below
Hey, cop, don't you know the heat's on alright
The hot summer day didn't quit for the night
12-77 express to heaven
Speeding along like dynamite
12-77 express to heaven
Rumbles the steel like a dogfight
You caught me in a spell
Trying to leave, but you know darn well
The heat from below can burn your eyes out
Blackened out eyes scratched on the wall
Stoned outlooks from the crowd
The king will not know, on the wall, it was said
The flash of his cards was sprayed with red
12-77 express to heaven
Speeding along like dynamite
12-77 express to heaven
Rumbles the steel like a dogfight
You caught me in a spell
Trying to leave, but you know darn well
The heat from below can burn your eyes out"
edit on 15-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Gotta love the troublemaking Vatican.

Most would think it was just a funny thing for tourists, or a mildly entertaining coincidence, but the pointy hat brigade won’t let anyone have any fun. They do have an absurd amount of influence in Poland.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

What a shame, but we humans are highly superstitious lot.

you are not wrong there, i still cant get my head around the 13th floor nonsense in high rise buildings

The "Missing" 13th Floor: Understanding the Superstition

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I've been to Hell. Have the stamp on my passport to prove it.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The should rename it #13.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

A little sidenote here.
LOL Years ago, I hired on with an aluminum injecting molding company where they assigned me the employee number, 666. That just wouldn't do so I immediately went to them and had it changed to 667.

True story.
edit on 15-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What do you expect from tourists, all the astrology majors and Instagram celebrities and vaxers meet to compare notes and celebrate their anti culture together by #ing on local custom

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27040599]LittleJake[/post ]

I resisted getting a credit card for many years. I didn't want to have anything to do with the 'luminati and all back in my early 20s. I finally decided I needed to establish credit at least, so I got a JC Penney card for catalog shopping!
The first 3 numbers were 666

I laughed and used it when I needed to, anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So, some people got offended, changed a bus number to a destination in Poland
I know a country where men play against women in sport, men use ladies toilets and change rooms and men in drag dress and teach children and very few get upset
Funny world

Not likely to get to bothered by a bus route number change, not in this global environment

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 6/15/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
👍👍👍

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I believe you

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

So you seek ATS for validation of your delusion? Make’s perfect sense of every post you’ve ever made
edit on 16-6-2023 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

That's because Poland is going down the toilet. Women are being murdered in hospitals due to ultra tight abortion laws. Literally murdered. Recently a woman died where she was given medicine to keep her practically dead baby inside of her. Sepsis took her. She's not the only one, the numbers are rising.
People are pouring onto the streets against this rotten extreme Catholic government, but nothing seems to be changing.
Poland this days, and I mean the government, (I still have some hope for people) is literally becoming an extremist middle east, where instead of fanatic Muslims you have Christians. In those circumstances 666 route to Hel can not exist.
I do hope they will reinstate it though, but extremists can be dangerous, I think they are afraid of aggression.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
So you seek ATS for validation of your delusion? Make’s perfect sense of every post you’ve ever made

There's a town on Grand Cayman Island called Hell due to the ominous looking limestone structures. If you go to the post office, they'll stamp your passport "Hell".

Herpitty derp
edit on 16-6-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join