It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Kennedy Jr. on the Joe Rogan Experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: incoserv
Why not get hte debate out into the public and see what the evidence says. He's been asking for somebody to debate him over the "anti-vax garbage" for 18 years now. Nobody has taken him up on it. If it's so cut-and-dry, why not face him off in public and destroy him with the evidence?

Because they can't.

Vaccines are pretty tried and true at this point. People like you are bringing sh1t like measles and polio back. We damn near made it a century!

The evidence has been presented thousands of times at this point.

I'm not voting for an anti-vaxxer.

You've been dupped by the pharmaceutical industrial complex. Watch the whole interview because you really do sound ignorant

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: LordAhriman

Vaccine derived polio is actually more prevalent than the wild type.

Correct, 70% of polio cases are from the vaccine not virus.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And here come the hit pieces!

Vice Article Hit Piece

Washington Examiner

Rolling Stone Says RFK Jr is “Cozying Up with White Supremacists”

I find it ridiculously comical that you could predict directly after watching the JRE episode exactly what the MSM would say about it

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: incoserv
Why not get hte debate out into the public and see what the evidence says. He's been asking for somebody to debate him over the "anti-vax garbage" for 18 years now. Nobody has taken him up on it. If it's so cut-and-dry, why not face him off in public and destroy him with the evidence?

Because they can't.

Vaccines are pretty tried and true at this point. People like you are bringing sh1t like measles and polio back. We damn near made it a century!

The evidence has been presented thousands of times at this point.

I'm not voting for an anti-vaxxer.

No one cares what you think or do. You are a nobody and will forever remain as such.

Vaccines are NOT tried, tested and true. The MMR alone had just over 800 people in the trial, no control group (no placebo) and lasted a total of 42 days...

How is that tried and tested?

Vaccines don't face eve the slightest amount of scrutiny, let alone scientific debate, as all other pharmaceuticals. Why is that?

Why do vaccine manufacturers have liability immunity from their product?

The questions are rhetorical.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
No one cares what you think or do. You are a nobody and will forever remain as such.

Vaccines are NOT tried, tested and true. The MMR alone had just over 800 people in the trial, no control group (no placebo) and lasted a total of 42 days...

How is that tried and tested?

Vaccines don't face eve the slightest amount of scrutiny, let alone scientific debate, as all other pharmaceuticals. Why is that?

Why do vaccine manufacturers have liability immunity from their product?

The questions are rhetorical.

Lulz 🤡

My kids don't have to worry about a whole slew of diseases that kids had to worry about 10, 20, 30, etc... years ago. I hope you don't have kids.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Kennedy's book 'The Real Anthony Fauci' is a must-read.

There are rumors circulating of a possible RFK and Tulsi Gabbard ticket for 2024.

Senator Rand Paul criminally referred Anthony Fauci to the Department of Justice in July 2021, for lying to Congress about his role in "Gain of Function" Covid-19 experimentation.

Source: twitter.com...

Because Rand Paul is a Republican and Anthony Fauci is a Democrat, the criminal referral was intentionally "misplaced".

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Source: twitter.com...

And... here is why this place is useless now. "Source: twitter"

🤡

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hmmm, well if you actually bothered to click on the link instead of being a pathetic troll like usual, you would see that the source isn’t Twitter, but The Hill. One would think that based on your usual posts you would actually love that source as it is commonly left leaning.

The Hill Left Leaning

Why not actually contribute something to this site once in a while instead of trolling? It would actually be kind of nice. Instead you go after people saying that they are the reason for various diseases/viruses coming back for their own medical decisions. It’s sad to see how brainwashed you are.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just finished watching this. Kudos to Joe for having RFK Jr. on and letting him talk uninterrupted. It sort of reminded me of the good old Art Bell interviews when he had on guests that were super interesting. Sometimes not saying a word for ages, but also good at interjecting and taking the word when you felt he should. I'm not comparing Joe and Art here but rather pointing out that they share some good traits in this regard.

RFK Jr. has totally gone under my radar until now. I assume I've heard the name somewhere, probably when googling something president-related. I've watched a few interviews with him now and I must say he impresses me a good deal. He seems to be rock solid, highly intelligent and very knowledgable about what he's talking about. Not that I can easily go and verify what he said but a lot of it made sense. At the very least, he does not at all appear to be the stereotypical antivaxxer that he's been portrayed as in the media, but rather a remnant of the old USA, if I can put it that way.

My fear is that he will never make it to the primaries unless a miracle happens since he appears to be a real threat to the evil top dogs running things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join