It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels, Autists, and the Akashic Record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I was #posting the other day on another board and had a conversation about memes. The use of memes is definitely increasing, and that reminded me of a certain Star Trek episode where an alien race basically communicated only in memes. Then a factoid about increasing rates of autism popped into my head.

There's a correlation. Autism is a disability related to information processing. Autists make too many connections too fast and they don't develop normal social skills as a result. I immediately jumped to second hand accounts about encounters with angels and grays and such. They communicate with music, or with images, or with nonsensical gibberesh (it's nonsense ot us, but obviously not to them - we lack the context)

Imagine that your species has had its brain linked to the akashic records for thousands upon thousands of years. You have immediate access to all knowledge and can communicate with others using only thought. What use is rational speech to you? In this scenario it isn't that your method of speech changed, it's that the purpose you use speech has changed.

Rational, structured speech is important to a species that knows nothing and spends it's entire life in a state of ignorance. Rational speech is used to learn about things you don't know and convey ideas to other people who don't know what you're talking about. The purpose of rational language is to teach knowledge ot the ignorant.

Rational language is exactly what we needed to crawl out of the Stone Age. We needed the ability to name every conceivable thing, grammatical structure to form sentences, and descriptors like verbs to explain what things are to people who had never seen or heard of a new thing before. It's great if your species is ignorant. But it's terribly inefficient for a species which already has access to a tremendous amount of knowledge.

Someone who has their brain connected to the library of all that is, ever was, and ever will be has no need to use such language. They communicate by citing examples of things in the record. It's simply more efficient this way. An explanation that would take hours suddenly becomes a citation of a similar thing in the record.

How many times have you tried to argue a well-reasoned argument and been completely dismissed?

Dozens of connections. Hundreds even. You spend hours putting together the most amazing conspiracy theory - and get dismissed by rational minded people? It's simply too much and too fast. Their entire worldview would have to change in order to believe you. Emotion and cognitive dissonance cloud their judgement.

Now what if instead of trying to expose a corrupt official in the government you said "Palpatine in the Senate at Coruscant" and everyone knows exactly what you're talking about because they all have access to the same information in the akashic record?

I think our language may already be beginning to transition into meme-speak. Autists might not be good at socializing but they are good at combing through databases and finding obscure information. It's well known that 4chan the home of the hacker group Anonymous, is known for having many members who are autists. (it's not just a joke)

What advantages does this have? Well rational language, social skills, and co-operation are all advantageous traits to have when you share an environment with lots of other people on your homeworld. It's better to work together to fight off predators, scrounge up food, and share knowledge and resources.

On the other hand, when you are a space age society with members of your species traveling the void between stars at speeds reaching or exceeding light speed, with the power to destroy entire planets if you land your ship the wrong way, and you and you alone are responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of your ship, what use are social skills? Rather the more advantageous trait to have is an ability ot quickly and efficiently scour the information record of your species and find the knowledge you need right now that helps you perform your current task.

Wiith that in mind, what if we had already been contacted by celestial visitors and given information of great import that they thought we should know?

(skip to 1:02 and turn subtitles on)

And what if we didn't understand it?

These beings could communicate with images, numbers, music - in fact many people who claim to have been visited by angels claim exactly that. That angels communicate with music.

That music may mean nothing to us, but just like we recognize certain music and immediately know the context, so do the angels who are citing a specific event in the record.

While you may not recognize the angel's particular citation, I'm sure you would know exactly what this music represents:

Of course that metal soundtrack means something to us because it's in our information record. The angelic chorus could mean something and we wouldn't understand it without access to their information record. All we hear is pretty music and naively think it is the sound of worship.

Now what does all this mean? There is something interesting we can inference from celestial visitors who speak in meme. They should know that we won't understand them, unless there is some way for us to also access the same record of knowledge that they have access to.

Is the akashic record open to all of God's children?

The very act of contacting us, and attempting to communicate with us, suggests that there should be a way.

At the very least it will be interesting to see how language evolves over the next few hundred years. With many school districts assigning personal chromebooks to all students and using Google apps for education in the classroom, rates of autism should only increase because it will force children to process even more information even faster. The usage of memes will increase. Using search engines to learn things quickly rather than going to library and searching for a book has already become commonplace. The change will probably happen much faster than any of us could expect.
edit on 6/13/23 by peskyhumans because: This must be filled out.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The main thing I've noticed in the decades of living on this rock is the more humanity relies on chemicals to produce and preserve our food., the more new diseases appear.

The rate of Autism and other mental maladies has also increased at the same time the number of vaccines given to infants.

Trust the science. It's getting harder and harder to believe the toxic soup we live in has no bearing on the explosion of physical and mental maladies.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have been known to speak in music though i find most modern music an inept tool as there are many portions of any single song that, while the message i want to convey is present and valid, the rest is just word soup in the context i intend and confuses the message.
Though sometimes i find, even if i am un happy with a perceived result in forethought, the message can still be received by many others
Ive never been tested

edit on 13pm30800000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Cautioning that I am not a licentious physician, barrister or mortician, but my own fix of the preservative problem is to let mold and fungus grow to overwhelm any errant germs on my leftovers.

So far, no food poisoning... but plenty of free hallucinogenic and fungusy excursions into my fevered head space... and a spot on my lower back that has turned blue and purple and is growing a supportive branching network of some sort.

Another bonus is that I haven't needed Netflix nor Amazon for months.

Good taste in avatar, btw.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Is the akashic record open to all of God's children?

In the Akasha God is registered as just another human brain fart.

It's open to everyone, lots of traffic, few humans...

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Am wondering if many, or most humans do interact with this so-called Akashic field, without really knowing it ?

Like the fish being unaware of what water is : we're swimming in it.

“There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates and fills the interspaces of the Universe. A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.” - Wallace D. Wattles

For me : this sorta semi-maybe-explains why prayer works.
Why all manner of routines :
walking 9 times around the temple, rosary beads, prayer wheels, manifestation, intention, flow-states, meditation, hopes, and dreams work.

Do not really engage in much belief myself, but it does seem to work for many.

We are told that memories in our brains are not stored in one particular drawer.
There have been many studies showing how water can hold information.
The uncreative rational mind can't comprehend how there can be info held in a 3-atom molecule, because that is all that they see.

Have heard some speak of " specific incommensurate geometry ", but am not in a position to affirm or criticize that idea.

Perhaps this is analogous to how information is " stored " or " held " in the Akashic field of records.
How memories are held in our " mind ".

How generational instincts work in the plant and animal kingdoms, and how some butterfly migrations take 3 to 5 generations to accomplish.
Where is that info stored ?

The empirical atomic mind rejects all of this, yet will gladly believe that 95% of the universe is beyond our capabilities of perception, because Science™ says so.

... yet ... LoL !!

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

edit on 15-6-2023 by LisaTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LisaTheGreat

It's ok.

Probably nobody else read your story, other than this crazy old man.

Will probably forget it all by tomorrow ... LoL !

You are awesome, and you will be fine.

Not everything we tap into is Truth.
It's mostly just local, relative, temporary, fleeting, ephemeral truthish info.

Welcome to ATS™ !

top topics

join