It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump arrested

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: yuppa

Here's a thought, CIPA allows for the government to file an immediate, emergency appeal for any aspect of the case. The 11th Circuit has already showed they won't tolerate any of Cannon's biases.

The second she steps out of line the DOJ will get her reassigned. And Thomas won't make any unilateral decisions that don't have the unanimous support of the Court.

Not if she can back it up by saying previous president also had documents and since we have equal justice they shall have to be indicted as well. Thomas is the head of the 11th district in florida btw. he IS the overseer right now.

And that the COTUS said the president can declass any document they see fit.
The SUpreme court has said this before and would likely not change its mind.5-4 decision i bet.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Trump said last night he kept these documents because he believes they belong to him. Even after being told otherwise by his lawyers, the government, and a special master.

He straight up admitted that he intentionally kept these documents and that speech will now most likely be used against him as evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

They cooperated fully and openly.

DJT did not.

Read the indictment, it's pretty damning.

But let's come back to this discussion once the Court case is over?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Again, read the indictment. It's not that he had docs. He could have returned them and this would not be an issue.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

He wasn't President?

link   
a reply to: frogs453

Democrat controlled NARA lying about Documents to frame president.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

They cooperated fully and openly.

DJT did not.

Read the indictment, it's pretty damning.

But let's come back to this discussion once the Court case is over?

Cooperated fully....

Like holding onto said documents for exponentially more years than the accused AND without the ability to declassify?

Interesting logic.

link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Months to pack? Such mundane tasking for the most powerful person in the western world, the POTUS?? Do you think he might be a bit busy even when not fighting impeachment?

Obama was still sorting stuff out with NARA for a couple of years. So were the Clintons, and the Bushes and every single POTUS with a library. Why doesnt Trump have a library? Thats one way stuff gets managed. Archive staff work together with library staff. ExPOTUS don't do this by themselves. But I do think were I Trump I would have a hard time trusting anyone else.

I have stuff packed up that I retired with nearly 10 years . If Biden gets tht excuse, doesnt Trump? Why has Biden been carting govt property around for so long?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I actually hope there is a bump in the polls. I want the idiot to be the nominee. He will lose again, and it will be glorious.

Let’s see if DeSantis has the courage to actually start campaigning against him. I’m calling he doesn’t…

link   
a reply to: [post=27039189]JinMI[/pos
edit on 14-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

link   

Haha, from the guy who flat out refuses to read anything that has testimony, texts, transcription of audio and photos that the co-conspirator took? But expects your own speculation to be accepted with no proof?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

No, he didn't.

Glad you agree that your logic is unsound.

link   

He wasn't President?

Obama,had documents, bush had documents,all of the former presidents have had formerly classified documents. If we prosecute Trump for it they too are able to be prosecuted. Equal application of the law is what I am talking about.

link   

It really is something isn’t it? Cowards..

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Haha, from the guy who flat out refuses to read anything that has testimony, texts, transcription of audio and photos that the co-conspirator took? But expects your own speculation to be accepted with no proof?

I never said I expected that,you are the one who said that not me.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

That would really hurt if it didnt come from someone who shilled Avennati and Mueller in the years prior......

Looking forward to watching you eat crow yet again.

link   

I haven't discussed 'if he fled'.

Do you see him willingly going to jail for as long as is apparently possible.

Do you fancy he would die in jail so he could still fund raise more conveniently?

I think you are stuggling with dissonance. He either is a serious threat to national security to be charged with the Espionage Act or he isnt.

Which is it?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Point is this isnt the first time A set up of this complexity has been done to Trump.
edit on 23000000pppm by yuppa because: info for propagandist to read.

edit on 23000000pppm by yuppa because: oops

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The Clinton's returned required items within a month. NARA controlled all the Obama documents. He did not have them personally.

None of them hid and moved the documents, asked their lawyers to destroy them and remove some so the government could not have them and then lie on the attestation to the government.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join