It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pontiac Car Show Smoky Mountains Pigeon Forge Tennessee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I went to an all Pontiac car show at the beginning of June and made a video of the cars there. I don't make money from YouTube for these videos, I'm not monetized in any way. It's just a hobby of mine and I thought you guys might like to see the cars that showed up there, it's a pretty good variety.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812
I love cars, I am not finished watching yet, but I’m anxious to see the GTOs represent, love the 66, 67 and have a real soft spot for the 1970 Judge. The Trans Am 400HD was never what I wanted it’s torque to be, but thank you, nice to watch your video.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I wish I wasn't so shaky with the camera. . . may need to get one of those gimbal things. . . anyway, there were a ton of GTOs there, but a couple old Bonnevilles really stole the show and a 2022 or 2023 trans am was getting a lot of attention.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I drive a 64 Impala. While this wasn’t a Chevy show I still would’ve loved to have gone. Great video.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

I had a 63 4 door impala when I was 17. It was a classic then, '95. . . sold it for peanuts. . .

There are a few more shows this year, a big one in the fall I'll definitely be going to, I'll try to make a better video for that one. . . I'm still pretty rusty.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: esteay812

I had a 63 4 door impala when I was 17. It was a classic then, '95. . . sold it for peanuts. . .

There are a few more shows this year, a big one in the fall I'll definitely be going to, I'll try to make a better video for that one. . . I'm still pretty rusty.

That’s awesome that you had a 63, damn shame you sold it. Make sure you post your videos! Maybe I’ll post something on here, wasn’t too sure if any other classic car people were on here lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I used to post them on here about once a week before I got sick. Just now getting back into it.

I hope you do, I like seeing what other people find and show they make their videos.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
and just think that the idiots in DC want to kill all the joy in having car ownership of the days gone by.

You gave me an idea, if here where I live they have a car show ( usually outdoors at a roadstop ) I'll take a video. The old Japanese cars are classics.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Love your video, being Aussie, I was never really into American cars, though over the last few years, I have really gotten into them.

I really like the 60’s onwards. I love Pontiac GTO’s knowing John Delorean got that on the market. That’s cool.

Though I think a Buick grand National is a hot car.

I have a Rover v8 it has a derivative of the Buick 215.

I might put chev badges on it…lol

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That would be cool MIM, I love Japanese cars as well.

Like Nissan bluebirds, Datsun 120y, early Honda civic’s.

The performance cars are cool as well. when Nissan in my opinion won Bathurst in the r32 skyline.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I was trying to get my `91 Firebird or `89 McClaren Grand Prix to that show but I`m still working on them. I`m a Pontiac and Oldsmobile grease munkey.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Chevrolet didnt make the Turbo charged version of the V6 that went into the Grand National or GNX, Buick with a bit of help from McClaren did. Chevy was super butthurt that the GNX was faster than the Corvette in `86/`87.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I used to post them on here about once a week before I got sick. Just now getting back into it.

I hope you do, I like seeing what other people find and show they make their videos.

I can PM you my Instagram handle if you’d like, that’s usually where I post my car stuff. I hope you’re doing well health wise.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

It was a good show and great weather this year. You coming to the fall rod run?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'm doing a lot better. I had to have a smaller bowel resectomy from some random, unknown injury when I was a kid. Completely unexpected and the worst pain ever recorded in my lifetime. . . followed by depression, post health issues, etc. Finally glad to be back alive though.

I got banned from instagram for my name. . .same as my youtube name, 😂

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I think there is an import car show up here too. Till try to find out and sees if I can make it. They do an exotic car show that would be pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I've never been to an old classic imports show. I'd like to see that.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm doing a lot better. I had to have a smaller bowel resectomy from some random, unknown injury when I was a kid. Completely unexpected and the worst pain ever recorded in my lifetime. . . followed by depression, post health issues, etc. Finally glad to be back alive though.

I got banned from instagram for my name. . .same as my youtube name, 😂

Lol you rebel!
Glad you’re on the mend my friend.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thanks! I'm real glad too, 😂.

I guess instagram wants you to use a real name, instead of an alias. . . or they think "redneck" is a bad word. 🤦‍♂️

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Cool Video! Thanks for sharing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join