It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin for the win.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
In order to use the sour apple flavored horse paste Ivermectin, I used cinnamon flavored Twinkies, and it made it taste like Apple Cake. Did not get sick with covid, and went on to be known as a problem solver where Ivermectin horse paste delivery systems were concerned. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We didn't learn anything because this happens every year with the flu vaccines.

There's no way to test if these shots help at all, because it's impossible to know how the individual immune response will be. They're literally selling snake oil.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

anti-parasitic drug

If it works against covid, maybe it works for corrupt pharma -politicians too?

edit on 0b56America/ChicagoTue, 13 Jun 2023 10:47:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Jun 2023 10:47:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

My friend who owns a heath store told me in Dec, 1999 to use ivermectin a small dose of horse paste everyday for a cleanse. I had a heart condition and she thought it might kill the worms. I also never had Covid and never a vaccine!

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I don't doubt it works but I would be really interested in the chemistry of why it works.

It prevents binding of the S protein at ACE-2 receptor sites. I seem to recall reading that Ivermectin binds to the ACE-2 receptor sites itself in the body, blocking a lot of the virus from docking period, but can't find now where I read that.

The following seems to indicate that Ivermectin binds to the S protein itself.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Will it work against democrats ? Asking for a friend.

All the best

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join