It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin for the win.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I was taking NAC and I managed to catch covid.......and a year and 6 months later onions smell absolutely disgusting.

I suppose if I had not been taking NAC it could have been worse.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I have not been sick in well over ten years (i just jinxed myself...)
Never got covid or the vaccines, I chalked it up to natural immunity. Reading your link, I eat all the foods that this is naturally found in, coincidence?

To note I also use a heavy regimen of "natural" capsaicin ( as spicy as i can make it )whenever I feel the effects of a cold or flu coming on, usually works for me.
Nothing works for me quite as good as the sweats from a really spicy meal!
Feel the burn! Be the burn!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

Nothing works for me quite as good as the sweats from a really spicy meal!
Feel the burn! Be the burn!

and then later, on the toilet, you get to repeat. (say this in Macho Man Randy Savage's voice) "Ooooh Yeaaaaa! Feeeeel the Buuuuurrrrrrn Brother!"

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I think if you look at the numbers of how many people who were on ventilators that died, vs, those who had the same sickness, but no ventilator, you may find the vents killed people. I doubt it's nefarious, but they got respiratory infections.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I used the horse paste as a prophylactic by just rubbing it into my soft under forearm skin, and I have not had either any vaccine or covid to this day. I feel that it required even less Ivermectin to prevent than it normally would have if waiting until after contracting covid. Early treatment? Hell yes!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Amazingly enough, they have human pills for humans as well as horse paste.
(spoiler alert, the water in a horse trough, is just regular water, not horse water, don't let them charge you extra)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Amazingly enough, they have human pills for humans as well as horse paste.
(spoiler alert, the water in a horse trough, is just regular water, not horse water, don't let them charge you extra)

Pennies per dose.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73

As a lurker non-ATS member in 2020, I read much about Ivermectin use, but I was also seeing in my 'real' world that nobody healthy was dying of COVID. Every single covid death I've heard of in my personal life, has been people who had major health issues anyway.

I had covid myself 3 times, confirmed by 'posted mouth swab' to the government test people 2020/21 - It was exactly like flu, horrible, but survivable if otherwise healthy.

I remain unvaccinated for either covid or flu, and I'll only consider Ivermectin or anything else, if my previously reliable immune system fails to do what it always has done...like when I get old and infirm etc😱

I lost two otherwise healthy co-workers to Covid, I lost a good 45 year old buddy who was in the marines to Covid ... just because your story does not support it, does not mean it is true.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I see the options available for delivery tomorrow, but I'm curious, was it one application you did, or do you regularly use it as a prophylactic now, same as horses?
I suppose I'm looking for a reason to add it to my life kit, but the next invented emergency looks like it will need a fungicide...covid became old news when the US said unvaccinated folk can enter again!🤣

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH
Sorry for your loss...but equally, your truth does not support the original lies in 2020, it killed as many people as a bad flu year, but it was vastly overplayed, as a super killer.
Death rates of healthy young people were not particularly high at all, and I feel for your loss, but your lived experience is not common.
...although more healthy humans seem to be dying of 'rare' heart conditions since vaccinations started, covid deaths in healthy people were rare - same as Flu which I've never been vaccinated for either.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

that fukt up... i am sorry for your loss

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

At the start of all this madness I had to go to my local doctors surgery for a blood test , I walked into his room and thought I had walked onto the set of Dexter he had a mask on a face shield , a plastic gown that came to his ankles and gloves you would expect a vet to wear for sticking up cows bottoms , I there and then decided it was game on ND .

I proceeded to tear strips into the young doctor who i have shirts older than about the Nobel prize winner Luc Montaignier and his findings and how when he published his findings he was told to sit down and shut up he did not know nothing and proceeded to tell him about all the research I had been reading and what doctors and nurses were saying online about what was working but being supressed in the media and flashed my exemption badge at him from wearing a face mask or giving a dam about any make believe virus he left the practice shortly after

All the old folks homes in my area got a mystery phone call telling them how prescribe cheap simple pills to the residents and not to be going down the Midzolam route and we're told to go to YouTube to look up Wayne Smith the man who exposed the Mid zolam murders and for some weird reason no one died of covid

The BBC also got a mystery message that the transmitter masts would fall like trees in a forest if they did not stop the non stop footage of mass graves freightning the elderly , liquid nitrogen is useful

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73

I use it fairly regularly, although I don't see as much necessity now than I did in the height of this plandemic. I used it more then than now. Once or maybe 2wice a week now whenever I go out into the public. Maybe a little less than a marble size dab each time. It does build up in the bloodstream over time.

Recall that it was used as a dog heartworm preventive administered topically once every month.
edit on 12-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Someone send this to Joe Rogan, seems he was right.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Gotta admit you are braver than me lol
If covid had actually turned out to be the super killer virus, as all the initial publicity/propaganda stated, I would definitely consider it...but as it eventually proved itself to be just a bad cold for healthy people, well, I don't wanna risk (scared of) killing the ecosystem in my body that's served me well so far!😱

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Just remember this. There are products such as this that contain more than just the active ingredient of Ivermectin. Read the labels carefully.

I'll be 73 in December, and a lifelong smoker.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Omg I was born '73 and I became the oldest living male in my family last year when my older bro died.
If I live to the age of 73 I will smash all male records in my known family tree!!!🤣

You've obviously done well keeping yourself alive so I shall keep that fully in my mind now when reading your posts...and thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight!👍😁

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Some of us, even within our immediate families, have better genes and immunological properties than even our closest relatives. For me, unlike one of my sisters, I was never a germaphobe and feel that was one of the factors contributing to my immunity to certain diseases and afflictions. She literally bathes herself in antibacterials and still seems to stay sickly often. Hell, I never get a flu shot and never get the flu. Maybe had it one time when I was a young boy.

Hope you live to be 100.

My grandparents on my father's side lived well into their 90s and my mother turned 95 this year. My dad died from alcoholism while still in his 60s.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Haha reminds me of my (8 minutes older) twin sister, she was always telling me to not touch things "coz germs" when we were kids, I was the one that was blamed for every sickness "coz playing with dirt" lol...but as adults, her super sterile home environment, has not resulted in less sickness than me.
Tragically it's quite the opposite.

I'm hoping you make 100 now, keep on doing what you are doing then, for sure!
...I'd just love to make 70 and break family records!🤣
*Edit
Just seen your edit, totally smiled at your mother's age, mine died suddenly 2019 so she thankfully missed how the world went crazy the following year.
Tell your Mother she made a stranger on the SW coast of England smile tonight, just for surviving the thing that really WAS killing people her age!!! Actually really smiling now after learning that!😁😁😁
edit on 12-6-2023 by AdultMaleHuman73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I did my research first, as best I could at the time. Around March or early April 2020. I got on it early.

I had been using it on my pets and my cattle before that, for years, years before all of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join