It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap what the heck is going on in the P.. biden administation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Are they part of the country or dominate/central to it? Which message is that banner arrangement sending?

Always give the US flag top honor in a multi-flag arrangement in the US. Or equal billing but central.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There is no need for a flag to be flown like this other than the American Flag. If they want to be inclusive, and have the same rights and be treated the same...we all walk and live under one flag.

Why is that so hard?

I would say the same as when the put up the Ukrainian flag at the SOTU address. We are one as a nation or we are not and the LGBT is choosing the be separate. No one is pushing them away.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Bible clearly states in multiple places, New and Old Testament that homosexuality is detestable and an abomination. Now if you want to start having arguments about the Bible itself that is one thing and a whole other topic unto itself. But for the sake of this topic...

We are ALL sinners, we ALL fall short. If you are not a Christian, if you do not accept Jesus, then you are already condemned. It matters not what sins you do or do not commit if you reject Jesus. It is the rejection that separates you from God.

If you ARE a Christian, read the Bible and yet openly and proudly live in sin, that is between you and God, but know that Christians are called to rebuke one another. Not because we hate, but because we love and want reconciliation with God through Jesus for our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Christians do not HATE homosexuals. We are not afraid, or generally care about them and their sin. I grew up, and raised my children, as Christians and part of that upbringing was never be cruel or unkind to others. I had, and my kids have, gay family members, community members, etc. But I will not lie to them and say they are not sinning if they ask me if I think acting on their homosexual impulses is a sin. But their sin is no worse or better than straight people's sexual sin. BUT this is literally the ONLY, the ONLY sin, that we are expected to not just tolerate and leave to God to judge, but ACCEPT, CELEBRATE and GLORIFY. Have parades, marches, light up and decorate the WH for, expose our children to it...THIS is where our rights become infringed upon.

edit on 12-6-2023 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

ETA: going on the record to say abortion is a close second in terms of what we as Christians are expected to accept

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: Joneselius

The only thing I disagree with is the child sacrifice. That is Molech, not Baal.

www.thenotsoinnocentsabroad.com...

Or likely just a mis-translation like so many other things in the Hebrew bible.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So when I read Leviticus 20:3 literally this AM as my ongoing Bible study, it should read Baal, not Moloch? Who mistranslated it? And why? Accident?

That article mentions Moloch in relation to child sacrifice as well so I'm not sure where the argument is or why.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So when I read Leviticus 20:3 literally this AM as my ongoing Bible study, it should read Baal, not Moloch? Who mistranslated it? And why? Accident?

That article mentions Moloch in relation to child sacrifice as well so I'm not sure where the argument is or why.

I'm saying that Baal and Moloch are likely the same God/Demon .

As for who mistranslated it ?
Who on Earth knows ? The Bible has been Re-translated and Re-Written so many times into so many different Versions and Languages that the original Truth of the Bible was lost long ago . Though one can hope that there are a few Authentic Surviving Original Bibles.

I suppose what matters is that the message of Christ in the New Testament carries on.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I can't comment on the green hair though. I am currently rocking semi-permanent purple.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
They literally replaced the U.S. Flag, with a pride flag.

The US flag (per Fox News) was still flying. They had a set of three flags (two US flags and a Pride flag) hanging in a display over the south lawn hanging (not flying) at a Biden speech about Pride month.

You can see them in the background of this photo

They were taken down after that.

So... not flying, not replacing, but a hanging display.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

There is no need for a flag to be flown like this other than the American Flag. If they want to be inclusive, and have the same rights and be treated the same...we all walk and live under one flag.

Why is that so hard?

I would say the same as when the put up the Ukrainian flag at the SOTU address. We are one as a nation or we are not and the LGBT is choosing the be separate. No one is pushing them away.

The flag was part of a display for a speech. It wasn't being flown. It's a hanging backdrop, as you can see in the photos

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
But why hang them at all? Were there flags for:

Men's Mental Health Awareness Month?
Military Appreciation Month?
National Disability Employment Awareness Month?
National National Women's History Month?
Irish-American Heritage Month?
National Deaf History Month?
May Asian Pacific American Heritage Month?
Older Americans Month?
Jewish American Heritage Month?

ETA: hey! just learned June is also Adopt-a-Cat Month!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Again,the US flag should be central or not even put in a position to appear subordinate. We are all part of the country.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Talk about pandering. Jeeze. Politicians are like prostitutes. dang. a reply to: SourGrapes

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Stop it. They “Democrats” talk about tule of law. How President Trump broke “the law”. When we fly flags there are laws. So do we have them or not ??? They can’t play both sides of the coin. Stop defending a bunch of pandering politicians who do not care for you or your cause. When are you going to wake up ??? Dang !a reply to: frogs453

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
[stolen] elections have consequences. You were warned.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wish the best for everyone

that being said, why in the world should I care how you prefer to orgasm? so ridiculously unnecessary and passive/aggressive to fly a flag of that nature

edit on 12-6-2023 by Salamandy because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

the USA flag is the only virtue signaling needed in this country - it encompasses all US citizens equally and equitably (which is basically the same thing, for you jackasses wordsmith types)
edit on 12-6-2023 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Its like being proud of the fact you have brown hair. Like, who gives a crap?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, but that''s reasonable!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I’m case you guys haven’t noticed there’s a gay Psyop going on, and yeah the entire world govt which includes almost all the corporations in the world are in on it.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Talk about pandering. Jeeze. Politicians are like prostitutes. dang. a reply to: SourGrapes

Please...don't insult the world's prostitutes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join