It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that in less than 300 years all races except white will go extinct?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightSeeker

As much as I despise all this woke bollocks are you seriously trying to suggest that there is no such thing as 'White Supremacists'?

I agree that they may not be as prevalent as some might have us believe, but they are real and the majority of them are hate driven.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

There is only one race. And that's Human.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

There was a few Nazi/White Supremacists out front of Disney World a few days ago. Holding up their flags and even one with a placard that had Desantis face on it. Personally I think they are more prevalent than not. Just many hide it well.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It's sound man, they are just ""proud patriots"" and big Desantis fans exercising their first amendment rights.

Nothing to see here people.

Aside of course from that big massive Nazi Swastica flag the racist baw'bags are waving about with glee.

Have to wonder if they even bother to realise, or care, that the people in Nazi Germany could not say or write whatever they wanted.

Or even what that disgraceful flag really represents.

And the real kick to the hooters, is that the majority of their grandparents, or great-grandparents, fought against the same Nazi scum they are idolizing and want to be just like.

edit on 12-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It amazes me that people think it's ok. They read up on Hitler and think, "This guy had a good idea. Let me follow that." What the hall are you thinking? Let's double down on hate? Really? And I'm not sure how this isn't illegal. Nazi's literally want to kill anyone that isn't white. I don't know. We went to war over this. Everyone thought it was a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

From my thinking, there is freedom of speech and expression, and then there is hate speech.

It's not that hard to fathom what those prize racist cockwombles are trying to express.

It's shameful to my mind and rather disrespectful, legal or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Considering "white" skin is pretty well recessive to other skin tones, I find your supposition highly unlikely. You might as well claim gingers will inherit the earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that in lwss than that, this stage of existence will be over. The world will end as many say. However I believe the fragmentation of humanity is healing and the extremes of white and black will return to a brown skin that we all once had before we were all forced to diverge from one another.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Just a quik question. How many white supremacists do you think there are in the US? A thousand, maybe in each of the 50 states?

Considering most appear to be knuckle dragging mouth breathers, how much of a threat do you think they really pose?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I imagine determining the exact number of white supremacist can be challenging due to various factors, including the secretive nature of some of the groups and the diversity of their ideologies.

End of the day the simple answer is far to many.

The important thing to note is that white supremacist ideologies and extremist groups exist, thats a fact.

And their presence can pose a threat to social cohesion and individual safety.

As to them being knuckle-dragging mouth breathers, the thing is a lot of them are also armed to the teeth, and people don't need to be smart to cause chaos or spout evil and sow discontent.

So as to the threat they pose, i would say that has the capacity to become quite significant if allowed to grow or metastasize any further.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No Eyes says that all People will be Brown in the Future.
I Read that in one of the Native American series of Books
Can't Remember the Title of The Series.
I Still have the Books if i can find them.
a reply to: dragonsnitch

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Excellent. Could you please get the message to BLM? I believe it’s something they should consider as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Why don't you get it?
Being so-called white means you've got a light shade of skin colour...you're not a different race. We're all just one race: homo sapiens.
We are the same species, not all the same race. What's wrong with being different races? Sounds like stupid woke BS.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Apparently, human beings are not divided biologically into distinct types or racial genetic clusters.

Rather its our Western concept of race that is nothing more than a classification system.

Which pretty much emerged down to, and in support of, European colonialism, never mind oppression and discrimination across the globe.

We are the same race ancientlight and all human.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
if anything, it is the white race that will be extinct.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Not extinct per say but simply amalgamated amongst the rest.

The thing is that's rather a hard pill to swallow for the white supremacist sorts.

Who are all about racial purity and superiority or so I'm led to believe.

From my own point of view its how a person acts that's of importance as opposed to the colour of their skin.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Indeed. All other races and ethnicities are allowed to fully celebrate and embrace their heritage.

But not whites. If they do, BAM! White supremacy.

You love to group any white person that pushes back as white supremacists. Just like you low key implied in a post above that because white supremacists had a picture of DeSantis on a board, that must mean anyone who supports DeSantis must also be a white supremacist. Subtle. Why do you hate white people so much?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The ones in front of Disney are libs playing games as usual. A police report even stated that. What ever happened to the Nazi trying to drive a U Haul into the Whitehouse. He's released another lib playing dress up.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Yeh, i think you may find it's the kind of things "White Supremacists" are screaming for, and about, that's the point of contention.

And the reason for all the hullabaloo, take for instance those 14 words.

I'm not putting you into any group SideEyeEverything.

Just calling it how i see it, anybody that's white and thinks they are superior is indeed a white supremacist.

Why do you imagine i hate white people?

After all i am one. LoL

I'm not overly fond of inbreed racists or people who claim superiority down to one's skin pigmentation all the same, so there is that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join