It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire Leftwing Radical GEORGE SOROS Has Turned The Family Empire to Son Alex Soros.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sunday, June 11, 2023

Looks like those who wanted elderly George Soros to kick the bucket, so his reign of backing extreme left-wing radicals would end, are in for an unpleasant surprise.

Left-wing billionaire, investor and philanthropist George Soros, 92, is handing the reins of his $25 billion empire to his younger son, 37-year-old Alexander "Alex" Soros.

"I’m more political," Alex Soros told The Wall Street Journal in the first interview since his selection, indicating his intent on broadening his father's liberal goals.

He reportedly plans on continue in his father's footsteps in backing left leaning politicians.

"We think alike," George Soros said of his son and now successor, namely on voting and abortion rights, as well as gender equity.
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

I wonder how much WORSE Alex Soros can be? His father funded lots of violence, looting and death during the riots of 2020. TV News hosts used to (and maybe still do) shudder in fear, and quickly change the subject, if George Soros's name was spoken by a guest.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/11/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, June 11, 2023

Looks like those who wanted elderly George Soros to kick the bucket, so his reign of backing extreme left-wing radicals would end, are in for an unpleasant surprise.

Left-wing billionaire, investor and philanthropist George Soros, 92, is handing the reins of his $25 billion empire to his younger son, 37-year-old Alexander "Alex" Soros.

"I’m more political," Alex Soros told The Wall Street Journal in the first interview since his selection, indicating his intent on broadening his father's liberal goals.

He reportedly plans on continue in his father's footsteps in backing left leaning politicians.

"We think alike," George Soros said of his son and now successor, namely on voting and abortion rights, as well as gender equity.
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

I wonder how much WORSE Alex Soros can be? His father funded lots of violence, looting and death during the riots of 2020. TV News hosts used to (and maybe still do) shudder in fear, and quickly change the subject, if George Soros's name was spoken by a guest.

-CareWeMust

I could see him being more vocal but less financially supportive. The problem is even half as supportive is still manipulative AF.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Could it be a clone?…

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Gee, a fox news reference....how....ordinary.

I bet 9 outta 10 ATS refs are fox or cnn references. So sad ATS....

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Just Fox and Newsmax. It's all one big echo chamber here.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

he says he is "more political" and talks a lot about his ideas of free speech and thinks there should be "less money in politics"...sounds pretty hypocritical to me, we shall see
I hope he doesn't decide to run for any office

is this source any better? which source would you prefer?
HAARETZ

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Ahhh, a newbie. Lazy people quote MSM articles. Or Shills.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelHeart

Ergo why I rarely post anymore. Debate is persona non grata anymore.....its call peeps names and move on. Its like third grade up in here anymore.....

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

oh, you think i'm new....
Lazy people think i'm new, or third grade shills
see what i did there

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Soros was always good at investing but bad at politics. So I wonder if the son is different.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
MORE political??

For once this is a billionaire's kid who should go blow it all on yachts and lifestyle.

Or is it the third generation which does that?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Soros was always good at investing but bad at politics. So I wonder if the son is different.

I'd be concerned that he's thinking of running for office.
With all that money and all those connections....

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Antifa was funded by George, and Alex has been calling the shots with them for quite a while now.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I'd be concerned that he's thinking of running for office.
With all that money and all those connections....

Soros won't run for office but you can bet his money will be used to support his chosen politicians.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

oh, you think i'm new....
Lazy people think i'm new, or third grade shills
see what i did there

LOL ATS membership must be in dog years, 9 years, and still a newbie...

Respectfully, to the offended just be glad it has sources, not to mention the Fox Business News article regardless of the slant. is factually correct is all that matters, is it not?

Otherwise please provide ATS with your approved source list so that you are not so aggrieved that you rarely grace us with your presence, wisdom and knowledge

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

FWIW almost always the wealthy influential and powerful produce mediocre offspring. But all he need to do is write the checks.

I do wonder how much he donated to BLM

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Like father, like son. He has been brainwashed and indoctrinated by his father to continue on where he leaves off.
edit on 11-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

I just wonder, could the wife and son be loved by his father, or just from purely animalistic instinct to procreate?

Because I don't see any humane qualities in George Soros.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

march 2005, so you also remember the server upgrade? is it bad I still miss the old format...

I'm good with any source, its much better than none and i've been around long enough to know how dig the truth out of the heap.

As for the donations to BLM, at first glance i can only guess how much of this 220 million got "mis-appropriated"

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Like others here, He/She may be old here but with a new username.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

march 2005, so you also remember the server upgrade? is it bad I still miss the old format...

I'm good with any source, its much better than none and i've been around long enough to know how dig the truth out of the heap.

As for the donations to BLM, at first glance i can only guess how much of this 220 million got "mis-appropriated"

LOL, I do remember the old format I mostly lurked then...

I agree as long as it has a source, if it's something that interests me I'll read a few versions more and more I find myself going here for both sides and usually it helps if nothing else it gives me easier access to multiple viewpoints on a topic

www.allsides.com...

Here's a link to the Soros story, plenty of versions and flavors to choose from right to left and everywhere in between

www.allsides.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join