It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rage Against the Machine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Don't obey! Trust nobody! Always question yourself. Is this still you? Or are you just following orders?

I always thought it was basic level conspiracy knowledge that if the technology gets presented to the public it has beforehand already been tried for possible military, or populace control purposes, are there still people who remember around?
It isn't just 'feeling' that people are getting dumber and increasingly more insane: it is fact.
What the exact nature of the technology is that's being used to further this development, we don't know.
It is most likely a mixture of chemicals, surpression of individual thought and possibly a form of wave that is being used, not in individuals but in huge areas.
They want you to be violent. They want you to constantly live in fear and rage. Because that way you give them justification to finish you.
And if you aren't and find yourself in the unfortunate position of being public service, military, law enforcement, or similar: you have implanted in you a RFID chip link to monitor you and finish you should you cause problems.

It is too late people. It is already too late.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Everyday is the end times at your house, even before cornflakes.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelHeart

Like I care what you think about me... I don't even know who you are.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

it has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime, what better place than here, what better time than now?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I really like you. You're a cool dude. Even if we never agree... lol

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This used to be a prerequisite for ATS, but nowadays it certainly has to be mentioned from time to time.

I don't always believe the memes I read but the ones I do I repost them over and over.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I bet we would get along well arguing over who's right. (it would be me, but not as much fun if you go into it knowing that)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
did some call me? i could have sworn i heard someone calling me, someone is speaking my language...
"Can you get up off your knees?,
Are you brave enough to see?
Do you want to change it?"

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's why I like you. Maybe in a different life or parallel universe... lol
Safe travels mazel tov

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Stupid, scared, and dependent - everything sheeple need to be to make their masters happy.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Except that Zack stopped raging against the machine and became part of it...at least in my eyes. His politics confuse me. I once dated a girl...she wasn't impressed with him either.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

As teenagers we thought it would be funny to make a parody of a RATM video. It's on an old camcorder tape somewhere that i need to find. Throwing bricks into washing machines and setting fire to TV's, taking sledgehammers to microwaves etc with their music playing over it. Trust me, was the most fun i think i've ever had.

Those were the days.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

It's a great song.
I couldn't care less who the person performing it is. All I need to know: see above

top topics

join