It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump indicted in classified documents case in Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Threadbare

I disagree. biden could have been caught on camera blowing a two year old 3 months ago and trump would have still been indicted today.

Distraction battles don't make sense here.

Of all the scenarios you could have conjured up....that's the one you went with....LMAO

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The more they focus on Trump seems like a distraction.

LOL see we can agree sometimes...

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
trump thinks that the laws of the land don't apply to him. He's been anointed by God, after all!!! I wonder why all the people that trump helped are now testifying against him.

religionnews.com...
edit on 8-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I just heard Trumps attorney (one of them) say the documents Trump had were docs about Crossfire Hurricane and that as President it was legal forhi totake them....

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago6 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

What?!? I seem to remember the majority of members on this site agreeing that the potus had amassed to much power.
I truly hope this weakens the power of the office of president.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If there is evidence of a possible crime (or crimes), an indictment should be issued.

The charges will be heard, in court, before a jury chosen by both the prosecution and the defense.

If the evidence convinces the jury, the jury will convict.

The jury will be chosen from ordinary people....just like the folks on this forum claim to be (but perhaps less outspoken in their support for Trump).

If you cannot trust ordinary people to make such decisions, then you do not support the rule of law, which underpins our society.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

They never claimed in any of their court filings that he had declassified docs. They were welcome to claim that with proof of declassification but never did. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Espionage act....which part I wonder. Will the charge be for holding classified documents or showing classified documents to someone he shouldn't have....

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

If there is evidence of a possible crime (or crimes), an indictment should be issued.

I agree.

Although there is evidence……

Two tiered justice

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

That's just a list of things, not an answer to my question.

What is "slightly unbiased"?

It appears a nonsensical term that was used exclusively as a way to imply that anybody that disagrees cannot possibly be anything except totally biased.

I would argue that only a very biased person, either against Trump or against the FBI, might come to the conclusion that an indictment was inevitable. In the same world where Assange is imprisoned and Epstein's clients are all free, what is inevitable? Of course they would believe this for completely different reasons. Both reasons involve bias. If it's because they dislike Trump and want him punished or because they dislike the FBI and believe an indictment is part of being weaponized politically, the conclusion is the same. They're both positions commonly held by those that are most biased toward political extremes.

In your case there is an obvious more-than-slight bias against Trump, so it's irrational to even try to imply your belief is what unbiased people would naturally conclude. Your argument is invalidated by its own presumptions.

You piled your rheotric so high that you tripped on it. Whoops.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

lol yeah like they don't screw over us little guys all the time already.

That whole "if they do it to ( insert famous/rich person) they will do it to all of you" argument is silly.
It's just a way for the elites to manipulate perception.
If any rich or famous person is getting held to true account for their actions you can bet that it's been happening to the rest of us for years.

You and I would be rotting in jail for doing even a 1/10 of what people like trump get away with. They have never thought well of us. They couldn't think any less of us.

Not going after a rich/famous person for allegedly breaking a law is not going to make the rest of us more free. Nor is going after them going to make the rest of us less free.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Being in jail does not legally stop anyone from running for potus. He can run and win from jail.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I won't speak for anyone but myself, but right now?

Trump has my vote for 2024.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I won't speak for anyone but myself, but right now?

Trump has my vote for 2024.

This effectively puts him back in the role of outsider.

I wager yours isn’t the only one.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If he was such a threat why would he be left to run around and cause more mischief

Elite privilege's?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You got that right !! Officially a banana republic. I can’t believe it. Dang. Looks like the tree of Liberty needs a little watering. a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
June 8, 2023

Extracted From: theconservativetreehouse.com... en-appointed-special-counsel-jack-smith/#more-247548

THE TELL– Here’s the “tell” that every pundit, analyst and litigation expert will pretend they don’t notice. It’s the funniest part of the entire thing and yet no one, again except us, is noticing it.

The DOJ has already predicated the baseline of their claim by saying they cannot tell anyone, even the court, what the nature of the documents are that underpin their assertion. Remember, they wouldn’t even let a court appointed “special master” review the documents.

Stop and think about that for a moment..

NO ONE knows what the documents are, and the DOJ has stated they will never say what the documents are.

The DOJ is filing a case about the mishandling of documents, in whatever legal construct they put forth, while simultaneously saying they are under no obligation to tell anyone what the documents are!

DOJ: Trump violated USC 793 in his discussion and/or handling of documents.

Trump Lawyers: What documents?

DOJ: We can’t say, and we won’t tell you.

This indictment was RUSHED in order to drown out the Biden Corruption Bombshells delivered by the FBI to Congress today. Since Biden's crimes are much worse, his will stay front and center while Trump's arrest fades to the background, just like Fat-Boi Alvin Bragg's arrest of Donald Trump did.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When they tell you who they are, believe them.

We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems when the president threatens the very integrity of that election,"

Jerry Nadler

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But he isn't. He is an outsider. Always was and always will be. They wanted his money before he ran. He is not an elite or else this would not happen. DC cannot stand he put all of their dirty laundry in the open and then stopped the flow of money coming to them.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Anyone following this case with even a slightly unbiased mind could tell you that its strange that our justice system is more interested in playing political games regarding charges of "obstruction of justice" than they are at keeping our natural security secrets secret.

Apparently it doesn't mater that top officials are mishandling classified material left and right; all that matters is how nice you play with the Feds and the establishment.

Strange indeed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join