It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Fires Starting at Same Time in Quebec

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I live in New England, US, and we've been experiencing "Air Quality Alerts" due to particulate in the air due to wildfires. You can tell there is a haze when you go outside, and with the sun out the sky has an orange tinge to it, like something out of Blade Runner.

Here's an article: Feds warn 2023 on track to be the worst fire season ever seen in Canada

Anyway, in browsing some news stories and reading the comments, a poster mentioned this Youtube channel, dutchsinse where the narrator is looking at satellite imagery and shows multiple wildfires in Quebec were all started at the same time. This is over very wide distances as well. Very tough to dispute this based on what he is showing on his video.

Start at roughly 1:40:

Watching this vid also had me reminiscing of wildfires in Western US a few years ago, where there were countless reports of bad actors intentionally setting fires and either starting wildfires, or helping them spread/gain momentum... the mainstream media did not to my recollection share any evidence of intentional arson and stuck with the incessant "climate change climate change climate change" narrative.

Wanted to bring this to ATS to see what others thought.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If I wanted to push my climate agenda, then having fires "mysteriously" start all over the place, causing other countries to have air quality issues, etc, would work out really well for me.

edit on 7-6-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is it so we won't see the new 'balloons' go over the US?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The fear mongerers and "Climate Change will kill us all in X years" are great at sensationalizing/propagandizing and stirring up emotional response from the sheeple, and politicians have been great at using it for their own agendas.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm in North Carolina, US of A, and I honestly thought we all got fumigated with Agent Orange on top of all the other environmental poisons the bad guys wield.

It does not surprise me that the bad guys want to make Earth look like the business end of the Sun, as usual.

Lord have mercy.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

GOV-started for disaster crapitalism

Buy land on cheap
Hype up climate change
Put people out of self sufficiency
Make money on new building

same old same old

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just to throw it out there.

The west coast for record precipitation this winter whereas the Midwest and north east experienced a very dry winter in most places.

Snowpack (or winter rain) helps prevent forest fires.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Maybe their military did it to obscure troop movements and positions.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Sorry about sending all of that smoke your way FC.
Even though the vid is from 5 days ago : the situation hasn't changed much.

From the official site : SOPFEU, of our provincial agency for forest-fire prevention :

There are about twice the usual amounts still burning, but the overall land burned, measured in hectares, seems to be a good bit lower than the 10-year running average.

There are a couple of interactive maps there.
Some translated to English, some not.

Heard a radio interview yesterday, with the Mayor of a town called : Lebel-sur-Quévillion.
They had to evacuate all of the town's citizens.
They are used to having a fire buzz around the outskirts, every couple of years.
But this year : there are two fires, one on each side of the town, and closer than usual.

The old shnoz has been feeling it this week ... LoL !!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I’m in Pennsylvania and it’s been Smokey outside for 2 days . Smells like the fire is burning right around the corner.

Stay safe all you crazy canucks , prayers are with ya!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We saw this is in California years ago. My questions are: were they started from space? or by illegal migrants paid under table? have aerosol injections from planes made forests more flammable? It's all very ugly and wasteful not to mention dangerous.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Up here in Toronto school boards in local districts were announcing all recess and outside sports events were being brought indoors given the "health threat". I'm hearing warnings on the radio and seeing single occupants in cars donning masks. It is feeling much like 2020 around here. The weather network has issued a warning that tomorrow morning will be the worst of it. Outside there is the smell of some smoke and its a little hazy at times, yet no doubt some are preparing to hide under their beds, just like 2020.

I've read of environmental lockdowns in certain places around the world. My gut suggests to me that these fires were orchestrated, but not like the mainstream fear conduit is stating. I believe they *may* be a precursor towards testing/implementing an environmental lockdown in Ontario and Quebec. Given Fidel JR's penchant for stupidity, and Kanada's for not learning from recent history (or that big government actually doesn't give a whack about its people) I can easily envision just about everybody going along with it.

I have ZERO confidence in my country, its people (overall) and the theater of politics.

Carbon Tax anyone???
edit on 7-6-2023 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2023 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I believe it was about two years ago and this was happening all over Oregon. People were setting them on purpose.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
NY here, my nephews last baseball game of the season was canceled due to the smoke and haze. Smells like fire, however there is a tinge and hint of electrical fire smell to me for some reason. Like electrical work or plastic. It doesn’t smell like straight wood to me. Not to mention that directly before this we were basically having snow storms of pollen in the air. I can’t imagine that the combination of the two is any good for anyone. It sucks, but I have been trying to keep my pets inside as much as possible at the moment.

On a side note, what if it’s another country or our own governments playing with magnifying glasses or lasers to start the fires?? All this smoke would offer some great cover for spy balloons, E.T. landings, ect. Per se, a fog of war…
edit on 7-6-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

Perhaps the smell you are noticing, is the burning peat.

Essentially : it's the organic mattress of the Boreal forest.
During fires, the ground oftentimes literally also burns, in a lot of the same areas.

Depends how fast the fire is moving, and of course, the ground underneath.

Going-back to the vid in the OP : am wondering if there may have been several fires simmering underground, and then they all flared-up at the same time, because of the heat and dryness ?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore the Karen at my office was complaining about how she thought she “ was living in the future when the world ends with climate change.”

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's sickening. Each day that goes by, the criminal elite's moral debt deepens.

edit on 7-6-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Not sure if this footage is real or fake but it shows a chopper deliberately setting fires.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If a lot of smoke gets to high altitudes, like 20000 feet high, it blocks the blue light and you get an orange sky all around you. Looks pretty eerie. That’s what happened Sept 9 2020 in the Bay Area.

People were saying welcome to Mars.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hated that when it was happening here in California.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join