It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Begin | Ahsoka | Disney+

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Today Disney (remember when they were good ?) released a 30 second trailer from their latest assault on the Star Wars Universe , Ahsoka.

Looks very , errrrm ... Disney.

Ahsoka releases 23 August , I look forward to the reaction videos.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27029889]gortex[/post
It just doesn't look interesting to me, and I've loved Star Wars for years, until the Disney buyout. The Expanded Universe has some of the best stories to date (And no I'm not calling them "Legends", that's just stupid with all the other types of content based on it. They're trying to shoehorn Asoka into the new mary sue since wonder Rey didn't work so well.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
After The Last Jedi I pretty much cut Star Wars out of my life. I used to watch a few YouTubers complain about it because I felt the same way but then I was like that's enough. Going on and on about it is getting to fanatical stature. I enjoyed the original movies and watched them a few times. But they don't define me being. Was disappointed in the new ones from Disney. Never watched Return of Skywalker. Did watch the first season of The Mandalorian, because my kid had Disney+ back when it came out, but we got rid of that too when we noticed all of the forced homosexuality in all the stuff. But you can't get away from that anywhere anymore. Commercials, billboards, every single TV show and every single movie has to push it. But still aside from commenting on this I haven't commented on or noticed Star Wars in a couple years now. It was nice entertainment back in the day.

Also had some good memories of some great Star Wars video games. I think my all time favorite was Battlefront II, playing with multiplayer with my 5-year-old split screen on Saturday mornings on my days off. Really good memories of that. And I got a Lego Star Wars I played with him back then.

Aside from that Sayonara Star Wars.

new topics

join