It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rediculous yet shocking revelation for Anti-Trumpers.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I still don't understand how people continue to support Trump

Because the alternative is communism. And nobody else can fight it like him.
What is there to not like about him? All people have is personality issues. Nothing substantial.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: underpass61

I didn't say the left is innocent. They just have a working platform and stick to it. For better or worse really depends on the person you ask.
Another thing to consider for some is that many of Trump most hard core supporters are a hive mind. Like I said before, they just turn on eachother therfore making them a weak party. This is an easy observation to make.
The left know this hense why they stick together atm.
And as long as the right is divided the left is united. Fairly easy to comprehend.

And your welcome I think. Couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

There is not one working Democratic platform. Not one. They all end in absolute destruction.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: underpass61

Another thing to consider for some is that many of Trump most hard core supporters are a hive mind. Like I said before, they just turn on eachother therfore making them a weak party. This is an easy observation to make.

You are failing at analyzing what is happening.
Anytime the 'right' is not unified is because they are turning on those who are truly not right. That is a good thing to CLEAN HOUSE and get rid of the filth.

It is not being divided. It is literally turning our backs on people who are not part of a Constitutional ideology.

The left stand for anything that is against the Constitution - which is why they are so unified. Its a single ideology that people are agreeing on.

But I will not stand with a Rino who bends to the will of anyone on the left. They are not on my team.
I am not alone in this.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Reaction videos are cringe as hell....no idea why they are even popular lol.

It's not the MSM that has brainwashed him, it's a combination of Isolationism and algorithm manipulation. It's the videos he is bombarded with on multiple platforms that show only negative content. I mean, the MSM sure in the hell doesn't help, but I think people have been convinced to look to "alternative media", which most definitely has a agenda of demoralization.

My algorithm is full of divisive far-right content...lots of Chinese bot media channels pushing only divisive content...I have to constantly remind myself it's just algorithm manipulation, and the world is much different than the internet is selling this illusion of.

Ideological Subversion
edit on 7-6-2023 by JasonSlade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Trump has a lot more than "personality issues"... And not every other candidate is full communist. Pretty weak arguement if thats it..

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He represents exactly what i mentioned : division. He is one of the most divisive presidents that ever existed. What can we accomplish if all he brings is massive division between people? It's not like he's TRYING to unite people.. he actively divides and does whatever the f#ck he wants.
edit on 7-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

And why do so many right-wingers vote for neocons and idiots? It's the same awnser; alot of voters are really uninformed and swayed by political marketing.

Yes. Chicago is retarded. Doesn't mean all left-leaning people agree with whats happening there. Believe me, me and many other left-leaning people or moderates (which is more of what i am) disagree with far-leftists and marxists mentality.

However, we cant fall in line with Trump and his madness either. So either a moderate POTUS come to power or its another stupid war against the parties again - which i will not take part in.

Trump had his chance to clear the swamp and become a good president (despite the odds against him). He did not do so. He failed in most regards (despite some positive policies) and left a trail of blind followers attracted by his charisma. The best he could do at this point, in my opinion, would be to endorse a moderate candidate like Tulsi Gabbard who could unite people. Or someone who isn't support the left or right wing parties.

If he did so, i would change my mind about Trump and give him credit. Otherwise, its clear, he is all about his ego.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

He represents exactly what i mentioned : division. He is one of the most divisive presidents that ever existed. What can we accomplish if all he brings is massive division between people? It's not like he's TRYING to unite people.. he actively divides and does whatever the f#ck he wants.

Wait...i thought you wanted real change. Which would require a clear division from the status quo.

Be it HRC or Biden, Trump represents the opposite which would require division

Youre saying you want change and then whining "no, not like that!"

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Trump is pseudo change. He had 4 year to make serious change and such. He did not. For example, he alluded to knowing things about aliens, but did nothing.

Hes clearly not the awnser and his politics are divisionairy which will do nothing to unite Americans.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I dont think you have any idea on what youre talking about.

The populist movement that Trump represents is the subject here. The grass root ground swell of voters. You say Trump had 4 years to do things, well he did. Now a better question is why was he hampered not only those 4 years but the 3 subsequent and counting?

You dont want change, you want a messiah and a utopia.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Perhaps its clear you already chose a messiah (Trump). Tell me what did Trump do to revoluionize politics to get rid of money in politics, stop wars, and reveal truths the gov. has been hiding? Cause i see nothing but talk by an egomaniac.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So you want to chose the disingeuous route? I repeatedly removed Trump from the scenario.

Tell me what did Trump do to revoluionize politics to get rid of money in politics,

Pick one.

nd reveal truths the gov. has been hiding? 

How does support for the FBI, NSA, etc look these days compared to 2016?

Cause i see nothing but talk by an egomaniac.

Thats not my problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Mate no .... just no .

Trump is not divisive , Trump does not hate one side or the other the man is not racist or anything of the sort . The MEDIA the MAIN STREAM MEDIA is divisive , End of story the Right and Left politics have drawn a line directly down the middle of this country and both sides think the other is wrong .

It's maddening really but our country = Large cities in America vs Rural + Small town America. .

Which party is correct ? Well just take a look at the large cities in America to answer that question but in truth both parties are wrong.
edit on 8-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Tell me what did Trump do to revoluionize politics to get rid of money in politics, stop wars, and reveal truths the gov. has been hiding? Cause i see nothing but talk by an egomaniac.

? Perhaps you think Trump is some sort of Messiah figure but none of us do I assure you that.

Did your Messiah Barack Obama do anything ? He had 8 years of unobstructed Power and Movement in the halls of Washington D.C. and what did he accomplish ?

In fact Barack Obama is the most divisive President the USA has ever seen in fact the country hasn't been the same since his Presidency. Trump is deeply flawed yes but he did try to reveal truth in Government which is why they flipped on him so quickly and tried to out him.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I still don't understand how people continue to support Trump, but the accusations of (most) Trump supporters being racist facist is a fantasy by the far-left. A continuation of people being inside their own bubbles. Much like how many right-wingers think most left-leaning people believe in all the far-left stuff like Trans athletes in women sports, or silencing people who they disagree with.

Hopefully people will get out of their bubbles more and realize that people aren't as two-dimensional as media would like them to believe.

Media wants us to put all our energy into fighting each other so we can't realize how we're being f*cked by politicians and corporations.

I have no illusions of you listening, or comprehending, but I'll throw it out there anyway.

I support Trump because I know what he is capable of, I know what his goals are, I agree with his vision. he recognizes the problems we face, and he has a totally different perspective on how to fix things. I am totally aware of his faults, I know he's an egotistical asshole, and he says stupid things, sometimes just to troll, and sometimes because he didn't think before he spoke.

I can get past his personality issues for the results he got.

I am totally against war in any way, shape, or form, and Trump was able to negotiate peace rather than perpetuate war.
Now, my turn, how on Earth can you support Biden? He's likely owned by China and nobody seems to care.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't support Biden and just because Trump didn't get us into WW3, doesn't mean he's the best candidate out there. Plenty of other candidates that are against military interventionism.

And he wasn't anti-war or anti-military industrial complex either (despite his speech critcizing it). He created more civiliian deaths via drone strikes than Obama. He thus had the annual drone strike report canceled because the civilian deaths were so high. Furthermore, he promoted the weapons deal with Saudi Arabia despite human rights violations and killing a journalist months ago.

Sure, he didn't start ww3 or some new war, but he's far from being an anti-war candidate. Better than Biden? Perhaps. Honestly, Trump is probably bettter overall than Biden is. But we deserve MUCH better than Trump. Don't be fooled by his BS speeches as he just as much as a hyprocrite as the rest of them.

And lets be real, a huge reason why people want Trump elected again is because he'll troll the leftists. There is a big chunk of the population that is swayed by the media-led effort to create a mini civil war.
edit on 8-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What truths did Trump reveal in Government? All I remember is him bragging that he knew stuff about UFOs, but did not disclose any of it. I heard him talk about the influence of the military industrial complex, but actually do nothing about it. He's all talk and no action IMO.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I don't think Trump is racist. I don't think he actually cares about sides but will certainly play one side against another. (Like calling every news station that isn't pro-trump and republican) fake news. He clearly showed he's willing to play that game. Last thing we need is someone who is going to further division again.

And yes, I think media play the biggest role (both sides of the media) in division. But Trump wen't along with it and play that game. Which I don't put all the blame on him for, as he was being bombarded by left-wing media for everything he did.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

He created more civiliian deaths via drone strikes than Obama.

There is no way that is true.

What truths did Trump reveal in Government?

edit on 8-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We have the kkk outside our local trump rallies. Standing on the corners, at the entrances, in full gear. The the gun slingers everywhere. I would not feel safe there no matter what my political affiliation.
edit on 8-6-2023 by BlueBaby because: Stuff

<< 1    3 >>

join