It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk sides with RFK Jr! Reclaim democracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is in my opinion the best thing I have heard in a long time.

I have zero respect for the democratic party, they are a bunch of corrupt a-holes all of them. And no... I'm not republican supportive, but the democratic side hasn't had a decent Dem president since JFK.

Now Musk is giving RFK space to get a head start and hopefully push that old demented fart out of the way.

Elon Musk supports RFK on Twitter

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Apparently Elon is the Internet bicycle. First Trump, then DeSantis, now Kennedy.

I'm just waiting for his Vermin Supreme phase.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Vermin might be a better option.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I was listening to an interview The other day on Fox News.

I thought to myself who is this guy? He makes sense.. but he sounds like he might die any moment on the air.

At the end of the interview the host said.."that ladies and gentlemen was the man who has 20% of the 2024 Democrat vote right now, Robert Kennedy Jr.! "

I thought to myself, holy crap. If he can get 20% of the vote, anyone can beat Joe Biden.
😳

edit on 6/4/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoNotSee

Vermin is always the better option.

link   

originally posted by: flice
This is in my opinion the best thing I have heard in a long time.

I have zero respect for the democratic party, they are a bunch of corrupt a-holes all of them. And no... I'm not republican supportive, but the democratic side hasn't had a decent Dem president since JFK.

Now Musk is giving RFK space to get a head start and hopefully push that old demented fart out of the way.

Elon Musk supports RFK on Twitter

If we are on the lesser of the 2 Democratic evils train I'd vote for RFKjr, myself

but if he should get momentum, watch the DNC squeal that he can't beat (insert Republican nominee's name) and we need to support the incumbent Joseph Robinette Biden

link   

I'm very tired of what our political system is has produced.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, his voice is something we need to educate ourselves on... it's called spasmodic dysphonia and effects the way he speaks, but nothing else.

I really do enjoy his mentality. Very reasonable, very pro-people unlike Obama, Hillary etc, who are obvious elite puppets.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Musk is giving equal space and supports free expression.

Ironically, RFK does not.

RFK jr wants to jail climate change "deniers".

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

i think it's interesting to have an actual Kennedy on the scene. From what I've seen of RFK Jr, I like him. He's honest. He embodies some his dad's and uncle's traits. (Especially the womanizing) The Kennedy legend lives.
The permanent Washington DNC is afraid of him. They're calling him a crazy conspiracy theorist, and now they're bringing up his heroin possession charge from the 1980s. They hate that he criticizes Fauci and Bill Gates.

I gotta side with Elon on this one.

Fun fact: Kennedy is married to Cheryl Hines, who played Larry David's wife on 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dammit...you made a good point there!
I think he went too far with some of his statements on climate change deniers, but I think he was talking about the corporations who flagrantly harm the environment. Being an environmental lawyer, he may have gotten a bit over-zealous? It was foolish of him to say "global-warming skeptics".

RFK on climate change deniers

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoNotSee

Vermin might be a better option.

At least they can be trained

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I think he went too far with some of his statements on climate change deniers, but I think he was talking about the corporations who flagrantly harm the environment. Being an environmental lawyer, he may have gotten a bit over-zealous? It was foolish of him to say "global-warming skeptics".

Anyone who wants to jail people for different opinions is not someone who would adhere to the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 4-6-2023 by NeoNotSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I was listening to an interview The other day on Fox News.

I thought to myself who is this guy? He makes sense.. but he sounds like he might die any moment on the air.

At the end of the interview the host said.."that ladies and gentlemen was the man who has 20% of the 2024 Democrat vote right now, Robert Kennedy Jr.! "

I thought to myself, holy crap. If he can get 20% of the vote, anyone can beat Joe Biden.
😳

Respectfully

RFKjr's condition just affects his voice, quit buying into he sounds like he is gonna die trope, he might be the only thing between a second Biden term...

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anyone who wants to jail people for different opinions is not someone who would adhere to the Constitution.

You are correct but ironically it's also why here's the winner in the 2024 Presidential election, pick your poison I guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The pure pleasure of this fact...they are throwing the heron charge from the 80s. And saying hunter did nothing wrong.

I get hunter is not running, but the blatent double standard....

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You are correct but ironically it's also why here's the winner in the 2024 Presidential election, pick your poison I guess.

Biden recognizing a little girl that he had sniffed and groped. Or maybe a little boy.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: putnam6

Biden recognizing a little girl that he had sniffed and groped. Or maybe a little boy.

One word:

Unhinged.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join