It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heated protests in North Hollywood over Pride assembly at elementary school

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I was reading this headline and thinking that maybe parents on both sides of the issue showed up to protest / support the assembly.

Then i got to thinking, are there many Pride supporters among the parents?

Apparently, according to the video at this link it was parents vs activists.

WHY? Don't parents have right to decide and not just agitators?

ktla.com...

edit on 6/2/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/2/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The absolutely bewildering nonsense regarding the alphabet mafia that is happening in schools has always been one of the long term goals of the Carnegie and Rockefeller Foundations, ever since they hijacked schools and worked to make attending them mandatory for every child.

This is their plan coming to fruition.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Even my home state of California is beginning to get it.

People are sick of it.

It’s obvious we need a change.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

At your source, there is a KTLA 5 news video, if you go to 2:00 on the video, the offending reference in the book is that along with the mentioning of children being raised by one parent, or by grandparents, that some children have two moms or two dads. And this is enough for activists, not so much the parents, the activists to protest outside that particular school.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The question I have is are the loudest protesters on both sides local to this school or just agitators from far away. Probably some parents in the groups but would this even be a story without the outside agitators involvement?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
The question I have is are the loudest protesters on both sides local to this school or just agitators from far away. Probably some parents in the groups but would this even be a story without the outside agitators involvement?

Absolutely this would not have gone this far without outside agitators' becoming involved.

(post by Gentzen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I always say to people who complain that the US education system has failed that it is really a signal success. It has accomplished exactly what it was designed to do.

None of this is by accident or happenstance. There is a reason why perverts and psychopaths have more sway in schools; it is how they want it, how they designed it to be.

Parents bear some responsibility as they have allowed things to this juncture.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gentzen

Link doesn't work. Cannot resolve IP.address.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Edited, try now.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What some of those parents need to know is how to talk to their children about homosexuality that is age appropriate because...

The reality is, if you don't, someone else probably will - or already is. And you may not like what they have to say.

www.focusonthefamily.com...

Free resource at link because obviously some people need instruction.

How do parents talk to their children about other children who live with only one parent. They don't say Johnny's dad screwed around on his mom with another woman, now do they.

Or why is Sarah living with her grandparents...because Sarah's mom and dad were so drugged out that they abused each other and anyone else that was in their orbit.

No, there are age appropriate ways to explain to children the realities of life.

edit on q00000003630America/Chicago1919America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gentzen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Most pedophiles who like boys identify as straight.
edit on Fri Jun 2 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
From the source:

This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Gentzen
As if these were to prove the point.

Homosexuals are pedophiles: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
More precisely, [homosexual pedophiles]/[homosexuals] >= 10 * [straight pedophiles]/[straights]
Please read carefully and do the computation, if need be I can show you around the paper.

Most pedophiles who like boys identify as straight.

That's the what the recent studies I read confirm, not some 1992 study that was dug up to try to make their point.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gentzen

What do you suppose the andro population was in 1992?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The headline says 'Parents'. The video says parents and activists. There was a Pride Assembly. That is a bit more than just a book. The one lady was minimizing for you to grab onto.

The activists were from the LGBTQ community and probably don't even have children.

(post by quintessentone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join