It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Just wanted to point out that in the age of deep fakes, your sources are CNN and the DOJ.
Was Adam Schiff unavailable for comment?
edit on 1-6-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: DBCowboy

Biden is being investigated for having classified documents as well. But, you just liked to whine.

lol

OOoooOOOoooo, skeery!

Who's leading the investigation? Hunter?

I have made Opera LOL at you.

"LOL"
-Paganini, Scene 4, Act 2

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

it amazes me that nobody seems to care about the "why" part of this.

If Trump indeed did hold onto these documents, and under subpoena, still ignored the law and kept them, knowing that he could be arrested for it, what's in them? Troop movements from operations in 2019? I kind of doubt it.

Once he is arrested for all this, I do hope we get to hear what these documents that seem to be so critical, all the norms of before had to be scrapped and "first time in history" things have to keep happening. And I do hope that at some point, the left will start asking questions showing they have just a tiny tiny bit of grey matter left.

But OMB cancels out the crimes of a Biden.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's simple. He's a megalomaniacal narcissist. He believed he legitimately owned these documents even though they were classified and he had lawyers on both sides telling him he was wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hmm.. you're bringing up Biden again? Weird you always accuse me of whataboutism. Wait, so now what's in the documents might be a good reason to keep them? You'll be applying that logic to anyone who refuses to give back, hide and shares classified info?

The norms? The normal procedure is the documents when requested are returned. Not refused, then hidden and lied about. And why are attributing some sort of genius to the reason he kept them? Have you ever seen his social media or listened to the self proclaimed "stable genius"? Whatever reason he kept them, they were for his benefit only.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's fun to see all the people that had been saying Trump couldn't be guilty because he had declassified these documents suddenly jumping to whataboutisms.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

It's simple. He's a megalomaniacal narcissist. He believed he legitimately owned these documents even though they were classified and he had lawyers on both sides telling him he was wrong.

maybe it really is that simple. But maybe it's not.

arrest him and jail him if he's guilty of a crime. That's why we have laws. And NOBODY is above them.

I just think people should put some thought into all this, rather than just rooting for the home team.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I'm telling you, ATS Maga, with all the flipping, jumping, spinning they do almost hourly they have to be the fittest people on the planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And, what was in the emails y’all lost her mind over beside pizza gate mind you.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Hmm.. you're bringing up Biden again? Weird you always accuse me of whataboutism. Wait, so now what's in the documents might be a good reason to keep them? You'll be applying that logic to anyone who refuses to give back, hide and shares classified info?

The norms? The normal procedure is the documents when requested are returned. Not refused, then hidden and lied about. And why are attributing some sort of genius to the reason he kept them? Have you ever seen his social media or listened to the self proclaimed "stable genius"? Whatever reason he kept them, they were for his benefit only.

the laws don't offer provisions for good intentions, they are absolute. So if the facts are as they have been stated, He's guilty of a crime, and will likely be arrested. Not sure if you pay attention to anyone but yourself, but many of us have said this all along. If he's guilty of a crime, arrest his ass. I'd love for the law to make a comeback. I'd also love for it to be used for ALL criminals, and not just the politically expedient ones, but the pendulum will swing back eventually.

I'm sorry to bring biden up when speaking about criminal actions regarding classified documents. It's a nervous tick.
www.axios.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Threadbare

I'm telling you, ATS Maga, with all the flipping, jumping, spinning they do almost hourly they have to be the fittest people on the planet.

I always get a kick out of people mocking the concept of making America great.

It's like you're outing yourself.

*giggles*

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Some of us feel like making America great means not electing narcissistic idiot, who blabs about top-secret crap to stoke his ego.

Giggles.

edit on 1-6-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

But there is thought. Once again, if he had returned them like everyone else does, no issue at all. Well, I mean the whole handling issue needs to be revamped in general, but if we are using the standards that have been in place it wouldn't be an issue.

What kind of thought would you like? We didn't make him hide them. We didn't make his attorney sign a false attestation. We aren't on video moving the docs before the subpoena, we didn't just put classified docs in his office unsecured and we are not on audio discussing classified info to people without clearance and admitting we know we can't declassify them.

The rest of the "thoughts" are what? Trying to justify obstruction and potentially espionage charges for sharing classified info?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

And, what was in the emails y’all lost her mind over beside pizza gate mind you.

Oh my, if there ever was a spirit animal to Silly-ole me, you are it.

How about you show me the posts I did claiming pizza gate was real and we can move forward from there. Just speaking at me and trying to lump everyone in with "y'all" is like claiming that because you are a lefty, you must be a fan of these folks. If you want to charge me with something, bring proof.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Some of us feel like making America great means not electing narcissistic idiot, who blabs about top-secret crap to stoke his ego.

Giggles.

So, by your own words, your idea of making America great is silencing Trump.

As the say in France, Le' lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

But there is thought. Once again, if he had returned them like everyone else does, no issue at all. Well, I mean the whole handling issue needs to be revamped in general, but if we are using the standards that have been in place it wouldn't be an issue.

What kind of thought would you like? We didn't make him hide them. We didn't make his attorney sign a false attestation. We aren't on video moving the docs before the subpoena, we didn't just put classified docs in his office unsecured and we are not on audio discussing classified info to people without clearance and admitting we know we can't declassify them.

The rest of the "thoughts" are what? Trying to justify obstruction and potentially espionage charges for sharing classified info?

you don't have to do it, LOL. But to think that all he had to do is just turn them over, but instead he chose to hold them, and risk going to jail. All while knowing the DOJ would put him in Rikers Island for jaywalking. Does that seem odd in any way?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So not electing someone mean silencing?

Like I said, all you do is whine whine whine like a little crybaby. Jesus H Christ.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So not electing someone mean silencing?

Like I said, all you do is whine whine whine like a little crybaby. Jesus H Christ.

We all know who you voted for and will vote for again, that much is obvious.

And sorry, if my words offended you, why don't you ask to speak to the manager.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Table for Karen, Karen......

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Lolololololol

Why would you think your words offended me? Your words are ridiculous to me, not electing someone means silencing them, Lord above…

edit on 1-6-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join