It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attack on Kayleigh McEnany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: FyreByrd

For the last 7 years, it's all about Trump in the news! Just the way he wants it.

And it's all negative; just the way our programmers want it.

Let's all be good little sheep and let them tell us what the 'truth' of every matter is.

Will we have to pay out-of-pocket for the mRNA vaccine when the next, soon to be announced pandemic hits? Big Pharma has a plan for us....

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Just trying to see where you come from, I really don’t disagree with you. I guess that I have trouble with absolute statements so early on in the game. We have too much time before the election to bicker with like minds. I prefer more debate, but with calm heads. Otherwise the point is lost, peeps get angry and insulting and we accomplish nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Just trying to see where you come from, I really don’t disagree with you. I guess that I have trouble with absolute statements so early on in the game. We have too much time before the election to bicker with like minds. I prefer more debate, but with calm heads. Otherwise the point is lost, peeps get angry and insulting and we accomplish nothing.

Totally agree. This is personal now for Trump. He did his work. He exposed the unbelievable corruption of the DNC and the media lapdogs. If he had the good of the country at heart he would endorse one of the other repubicans, let MAGA continue with he as a political consultant on a news show or something fun.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Trump attack on Kayleigh McEnany

trump attacks people that supported him and it's all good to his supporters. trump really is anointed by God!

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's not all good to all of his supporters. I've spent plenty of time defending him. I will never cheerlead the left, nor vote for any democrat as currently is the party, and I will hold my nose and vote for Trump if I must to vote against the left, but I wont defend him again. I guess it doesn't matter. And neither does my vote, really, as I'm in CA. So I may just go Libertarian again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join