It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attack on Kayleigh McEnany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
Diet Coke and flying too much have been at it in his brain for a while now. He is an old guy with likely testosterone replacement therapy issues as well. He pops off like a great-grandpa from time to time for certain. He is not graceful in his emotion-fueled quips and cuts for certain. Is that a personality trait expected of a great leader? Probably not. So Donald Trump is a human being with character flaws for certain. Where it matters for now he commands the love, respect, and admiration of many millions of Americans for reasons that transcend the fact he is just a man and not a superman in any way. He will fly in the face of a world-destroying demonic power that seeks to put an end to the United States and then the rest of the human race. He has done more already to let people know just how close we are to the end of not just the USA but the future of all our children. A movement for the continued existence of the human family, and peace in this world will be a larger legacy than just one man. We stand up for reason over fear and for family and nation over communists and tyrants of every variety. Globalists and transhumanists worship themselves and their technocratic deceptions played out by protected families worldwide who hate this man for a reason. He reminds the people that they are in fact the rulers in this constitutional republic but we have to work to retain that power constantly. The night's watch of the Republic must not fall asleep when their purpose is their vigilant adherence to our constitution. We have to have leaders who will choose to do what the presence of the divine within them would have them do. For this reason, many of us pray for the man who sits in that seat of lent power. He is the one we choose because he is the best candidate for the job at this time.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Any GOP POTUS will cause the libs to lose their marbles again. In the state they maintain.

The world stereotypes Americans just as we do the world. Life is what it is. I don't see 'what the world thinks of us'
high on my platform priority list, do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

All good points about the media. I just don't see what it has to do with this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Are you saying that nobody can save us but Trump? Are you praying then every night that his health remains good? Otherwise, we are doomed to destruction.

How is that not calling him Superman?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't see Kayleigh as a radical feminist, do you?

And I haven't seen her comments about his attack, if she has made any. She seems to always behave professionally and with poise.

Why do you have an issue with her?

The point is, his attack on her says everything anyone needs to know about how he treats people and who he is. He is a malignant narcissist. You can be his best buddy one minute and then his worst enemy the next, and not even know why. Because you said or did something, made some little mistake or a slight, i.e. narcissistic injury, or 'bruised ego', and he demolishes you.

Its why he CANNOT LEAD PEOPLE, and will never be a great president.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: seeker1963

Its why he CANNOT LEAD PEOPLE, and will never be a great president.

I’m just curious. Could you describe in a few words what you believe the characteristics are for a great president are?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Are you saying that nobody can save us but Trump? Are you praying then every night that his health remains good? Otherwise, we are doomed to destruction.

Superman is a wimp compared to trump. Trump has been anointed by God himself. And if you read the Bible, God never anointed Superman!!

www.christiantoday.com...

religionnews.com...

www.christianpost.com...

churchleaders.com...

edit on 1-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

A great POTUS inspires others, bullies no one but our enemy, and treats others like we are all Americans on one side.

A great POTUS listens to the people he hires after honest review of their resumes, not how much they kiss up and don't offend his overinflated ego.

Leadership isnt bullying people into following you. It all goes so much better when a leader inspires people.

Trump is an average POTUS despite himself. We had a few good years, where they should have been even better, and should have been 8.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Superman is a wimp compared to trump. Trump has been anointed by God himself. And if you read the Bible, God never anointed Superman!!

religionnews.com...

www.christianpost.com...

churchleaders.com...

Now and then God sends a Coyote Angel.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

religionnews.com...

www.christianpost.com...

churchleaders.com...

Now and then God sends a Coyote Angel.

Trump attack on Kayleigh McEnany

It's entirely possible the Holy Spirit ordered trump to attack Kayleigh McEnany. The Lord works in mysterious ways....

Job 28:7
“That path no bird of prey knows, and the falcon's eye has not seen it.
edit on 1-6-2023 by olaru12 because: sp

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I personally don't believe thats how it works, because free will seems to be important. But who knows. We all have our own ideas of these matters.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It would seem you are describing Jesus Christ, not a great president. Back to my question, let me ask it this way, Who was a great president in history in your opinion?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Not at all describing a saint or savior at all. A good leader. Don't know why you can't grasp it.

Reagan was a great POTUS. Kennedy was a great POTUS.

Didn't observe for myself before then, so can't say.

Anyone that has every been close to a malignant narc has observed that they had huge potential for greatness. It's part of the archtype. But their fragile ego's downside is the thin skin and that causes them to lash out and attack others, appear and even become paranoid. It costs. It prevents greatness.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I personally don't believe thats how it works, because free will seems to be important. But who knows. We all have our own ideas of these matters.

I don't know how how religion or spirituality works and I lost my faith somewhere in Texas... So for convenience sake, I just make it up as I go along using what seems appropriate at the time. I think that's exercising my free will, but who knows.

However, I do have a Phd. in Theology. It cost me $50 bucks on line but looks good on the resume and they gave me a clergy parking pass as an extra perk.

eta...I thought Clinton was a good President, despite his white trash behavior.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

My son has a clergy lic. too and has married 4 or 5 couples now. He was married by one of his buddies. Local boys. Church of Surfing or something. They were mostly all kids, but one waited a long time and just were married by my son a month or so ago. All the marriages so far have worked. My son's over 20 years. They say it''s lucky.
edit on 6/1/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/1/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

All Blessing on your boy. I too have married couples thru the Church of the Subgenius. Praise Bob!!

subgenius.com...

You should come to our End of the World parties. Perhaps I should also invite Kayleigh!

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

For this reason, many of us pray for the man who sits in that seat of lent power. He is the one we choose because he is the best candidate for the job at this time.

I pray for anyone who sits in that seat. Best candidate at this time.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Not at all describing a saint or savior at all. A good leader. Don't know why you can't grasp it.

Kennedy was a great POTUS.

Oh my, so you did, or would vote for a rumored adulterer and womanizer, who opened himself up to blackmail from Hollywood communists? In his time it was against the law, and highly frowned upon by the average person. And he was a Catholic, big time sin for a Catholic. Lot of Catholics in the US at the time, big scandal if it was found out at election time.

See how that works? Anyone can be made to look bad, conservatives should know this. Dig deeper.

Kennedy WAS a great POTUS despite those problems with his character. He got the job done, he was tough, and he loved America, he got results. Results you can verify.

Trump got results you can verify. And he has some character flaws. He got the job done, he was tough, and he loves America, tell me the difference between the two in those respects.

Don’t know why you can’t grasp it. By the way, I can do Ronnie too if you like.

My point is don’t discount the Donald by his flaws, accept or discount him because of his accomplishments or lack of.

Wow, all this and I haven’t even made up my mind on who to vote for yet. It’s way to early on.
edit on CDT2023p2023-06-01T22:27:50-05:00Thu, 01 Jun 2023 22:27:50 -0500pmf30 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Ha, I voted for Clinton also, not sure if it was a good idea tho. I was a bit younger then.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I can and have defended Trump against his character flaws. I don't really even think he has done anything illegal at all, at least not 'high crimes'.

Ive defended him for hundreds of hours on social media. I think we had the best 4 years since I can remember, certainly after Obama and far better than now.

But his narcissism has kept him from being a great POTUS. He is a loser. He lost control of his administration and he lost it half way thru. I believe he will lose to Biden and the DNC machine again and it will be just as believable as it was last time.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join