It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Massachusetts law enforcement officers die suddenly within four days of each other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Source: www.westernjournal.com...

Three Massachusetts law enforcement officers died suddenly within four days last week, according to officials.This week has been a difficult one in the Massachusetts Law Enforcement community, the Massachusetts State Police posted Wednesday on Facebook. Three active-duty Law Enforcement Officers, all from South Shore communities, passed away suddenly within the last seven days.

One of the officers, 25-year-old Officer John F. Santos of the Plymouth County Sheriff’s Department, was slated to become part of the Massachusetts State Police 88th Recruit Training Troop, according to the report. Santos suffered a brain aneurysm on Dec. 28 and was pronounced dead at Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Officer Sean Besarick, 48, of the Brockton Poice department, died suddenly on Dec. 29, according to the MSP post.Besarick had been a police officer with the department for 24 years. Besarick was married and had two daughters, according to the report. He served in the Navy from 1993-1997 before joining the police department, earning multiple Bronze Star medals, according to his obituary.

On Saturday, Officer Christopher Davis, 42, of the Stoughton Police Department, also died suddenly, according to the MSP report. He was off-duty at the the time.Davis had been discovered unresponsive in his Brockton home at approximately 9:45 p.m. on Saturday, according to WHDH-TV in Boston.

A tragic event that unfolded between the 28th and 31st of December 2022 where the deceased were all male in the age range 25-48 and with no known medical conditions according to the online reports-considered young and healthy. One died suddenly from a brain aneurysm and the other two died suddenly from causes not known until this moment. My question is what are the chances three young and healthy serving officers die suddenly in a space of only a few days? What is the cause or the causes?

Additional sources:

wholistic.substack.com...

slaynews.com...

-----
edit on 31-5-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Did they have to get boosted before the end of the year?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Did they have to get boosted before the end of the year?

I don't know if they were vaccinated or not. You would expect law enforcement officers to be vaccinated but I cannot be certain.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Were they involved with anything to do with the Clinton's? Or an investigation of?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When are people going to wake up to the fact that the government is trying to murder us?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is 100% normal and happens all the time. You’re trying to make this out to be the covid shots huh? Well guess what?

1- It’s obviously long covid that did this.

2-What do you expect when people didn’t exercise from lockdowns.

3-Young healthy people dropping dead is perfectly normal and has been happening before the covid shots or pandemic.

(Sarcasm) but also saved everyone some time with all the BS excuses being used to cover up the rising mortality rate of young healthy people.

a reply to: linda72

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: linda72

My question is what are the chances three young and healthy serving officers die suddenly in a space of only a few days? What is the cause or the causes?

-----

I think the chances are close to 50%, per month. In any given 12 month period the chances would be nearly 100%.

The annual death rate in the US is around 3,464,231 per year (around 1% of the population, per year).

www.cdc.gov...

With 365 days in the year that's an average of about 9,491 deaths per day. Over a given four day period, you would expect 37,964 deaths throughout the US population.

The population of Massachusetts is estimated at 6,981,974.

en.wikipedia.org...

The population of the US is estimated at 333,287,557.
en.wikipedia.org...

So Massachusetts has about 2% of the total US population. So you would expect 759 deaths in a four day period in Massachusetts.

Based on CDC statistics, I estimate that about 3% of all deaths in the US are for people in the age group 25-48.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Age%2Dspecific%20rates%20increased%2010.1,44%20(248.0%20to%20287.9).

So in any given 4 day period, you would expect about 23 people between ages 25-48 to die in Massachusetts.

If 3 of those 23 were police officers, that would be 13%.

There are 31,388 law enforcement officers in Massachusetts.

worldpopulationreview.com...

That's 1 out of every 222 citizens who is a law enforcement officer in Massachusetts, or about 0.45% of the population. In any given 4 day period, there's a .45/13 or about a 1 in 29 chance of 3 of the 23 deaths all being law enforcement officers.

So in any sequence of 29 consecutive 4-day periods, there would be approximately a 50% chance of one of those 4-day periods containing 3 law enforcement officers between the ages of 24-48.

But, 29 consecutive 4-day periods spans 32 days, and there are 11.4 32 day periods in a year, so the probability of having none of those 4-day periods contain 3 law enforcement officers is 0.5 raised to the power of 11.4, which is approximately 0.00037, which means that the probability of having at least one 4-day period in Massachusetts in which 3 law enforcement officers between the ages of 25-48 die is approximately 1- .00037, or 0.9996.

IMHO

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Facts are fun and all, but speculation is so much more...

I'm gonna speculate poisoning. Maybe an outside thing, police being targeted, but maybe from within. Like, the chief is poisoning his or her staff, a Munchausen by proxy kind of situation.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

I'm gonna speculate poisoning. Maybe an outside thing, police being targeted, but maybe from within. Like, the chief is poisoning his or her staff, a Munchausen by proxy kind of situation.

I agree with poison. The mRNA vaccines are definitely toxic.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looks like you just forgot that not a single one of these officers died in the line of duty, from an accident, ect… might be important to include those things!

Your math is completely wrong in your long drawn out response with plenty of flash, but no real substance.

I guess you didn’t read my list of excuses before taking all that time to type that out haha, but what you just did is #3 on the list. Trying to normalize a rising death rate among young healthy adults.

edit on 31-5-2023 by Narvasis because: I wanted to

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

As is bitchute.

You have dozens of vaccines in you right now.

If you don't then you never went to any school.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

My question is what are the chances three young and healthy serving officers die suddenly in a space of only a few days? What is the cause or the causes?

-----

I think the chances are close to 50%, per month. In any given 12 month period the chances would be nearly 100%.

The annual death rate in the US is around 3,464,231 per year (around 1% of the population, per year).

www.cdc.gov...

With 365 days in the year that's an average of about 9,491 deaths per day. Over a given four day period, you would expect 37,964 deaths throughout the US population.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

So Massachusetts has about 2% of the total US population. So you would expect 759 deaths in a four day period in Massachusetts.

Based on CDC statistics, I estimate that about 3% of all deaths in the US are for people in the age group 25-48.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Age%2Dspecific%20rates%20increased%2010.1,44%20(248.0%20to%20287.9).

So in any given 4 day period, you would expect about 23 people between ages 25-48 to die in Massachusetts.

That's 1 out of every 222 citizens who is a law enforcement officer in Massachusetts, or about 0.45% of the population. In any given 4 day period, there's a .45/13 or about a 1 in 29 chance of 3 of the 23 deaths all being law enforcement officers.

So in any sequence of 29 consecutive 4-day periods, there would be approximately a 50% chance of one of those 4-day periods containing 3 law enforcement officers between the ages of 24-48.

But, 29 consecutive 4-day periods spans 32 days, and there are 11.4 32 day periods in a year, so the probability of having none of those 4-day periods contain 3 law enforcement officers is 0.5 raised to the power of 11.4, which is approximately 0.00037, which means that the probability of having at least one 4-day period in Massachusetts in which 3 law enforcement officers between the ages of 25-48 die is approximately 1- .00037, or 0.9996.

IMHO

Kind of makes a misnomer of the other 18,250 days when this DIDN'T happen.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

-----

www.cdc.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

IMHO

That is some serious boot licking mental gymnastics.

Yes people die everyday. 3 totally healthy people under 50, that work at the same place, dying " of natural causes" within 3 days. There is not a 50% chance of this happening. I don't care what kind of formula you create with cherry picked facts and logic. This doesn't normally happen, and the odds of it happening are closer to winning the lottery than 50%.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Next you will try to get us to belive this is not a conspiracy site!
He found some thing odd.
so WE should look in to it.

originally posted by: Narvasis
This is 100% normal and happens all the time. You’re trying to make this out to be the covid shots huh? Well guess what?

3-Young healthy people dropping dead is perfectly normal and has been happening before the covid shots or pandemic.

(Sarcasm) but also saved everyone some time with all the BS excuses being used to cover up the rising mortality rate of young healthy people.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I asked big pharma about it and they said
“No, you really shouldn’t, in fact you shouldn’t for 60+ years.”

a reply to: buddha

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

" You would expect law enforcement officers to be vaccinated but I cannot be certain."

What do you mean by " You would expect " ? (Loaded Question * ) .
?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Mahogany

Covid vaccines are one of the candidates

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" You would expect law enforcement officers to be vaccinated but I cannot be certain."

What do you mean by " You would expect " ? (Loaded Question * ) .
?

Follow the orders from above..

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis

I never understood what is the meaning of 'long covid' and for how long it happens

top topics

join