It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never been a believer untill now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sasquatch and aliens work together

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Cougars are sneaky little, or not so little, critters. You, generally, won't know they're around 'til they want you to know...

A long, long time ago when I was backpacking out back of beyond in Oregon, I stopped overnight at a cool little spot, cooked myself some dinner, then went to sleep.

Imagine my shock, and consternation, when I awoke to find big ol' kitty tracks around my tent...apparently a cougar had decided to investigate my camp...

Both cool, and terrifying, at the same time. 😨

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

There is some, admittedly anecdotal, evidence to support that.

There are many stories of UFO's, and Sasquatch spotted in the same areas at around the same times.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Sasquatch and aliens work together

Sasquatch may be inter-dimensional beings/extraterrestrials from a sort of Jungle Planet or Dimension and they portal to Earth on occasions to do what ever it is they do and then have run in's with humans .

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm guessing black panther in some of these maybe?

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I hear you . I to am a Very Skeptical Person when it comes to the Reality of Cryptids , but Some of the Images shown in this Video from the Maximum Fear YouTube Channel is Kind of Hard to Debunk Especially the Images of Alleged Rakes and Skin Walkers . What do you Think ?...........

edit on 13-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I don't believe any of the Bigfoot nonsense. Animal predation, dangerous environments and human mistakes are the likely causes. Also perhaps human ne'erdo wells.

Agreed. As much as i personally would like to believe things like bigfoot and the various lake monsters exist and are unknown species. The evidence just isnt there. With Bigfoot at least, there should be a body by now. Either one gets shot or gets hit by a vehicle. Never got all of the stories of hunters who claim to see one, but never take the shot. I spend a lot of times out in the woods. I like to think if i ever see one, i will take the shot and at least walk out with a squatch head so the mystery can be solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join