It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Woke Company

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Once again, I find myself deeply contemplating the underlying motivations behind their relentless pursuit of influencing children. A speculative hypothesis emerges, suggesting that their actions could be attributed to a larger strategic scheme aimed at population reduction. The proposition posits that by promoting widespread homosexuality, the prospects of procreation could be substantially diminished. Consequently, an effective means to actualize this objective would involve early-age confusion induction and the imposition of perspectives through forceful means.

The male drag queen, “Pattie Gonia”, is inviting EVERYONE to come out. And by everyone, The North Face means EVERYONE – including your kids!

consumersresearch.org...

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Don't know, but I do know this... poor people around the world have more children then the more educated countries.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

did you know, education has shown to be the most effective way to lower birthrates. It would be that easy, but intelligent people are hard to fool, so I guess not a viable option...

I guess being stupid and reproducing like rabbits, can now be considered Anti NWO...

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I think that in your context by the word 'education. ' you are actually referring to indoctrination .

There is a difference. Education has been out of fashion for many generations now. They don't want people who are capable of independent critical thought. That is what 'education ' produces.

Indoctrination just churns out idiots.

:
edit on 2023 5 25 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I take, that's how you understand it.

Is there really a need to change my context and telling me what I'm actually referring to so your disagreement with what I said doesn't come off as one?

As for education,(just for you indoctrination), there is an international correlation between education standards and birthrates.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I really don't care if some dude wants to wear makeup and a dress. I don't care to know why either.

What I do want to know is why that dude demands an audience of children.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I really don't care if some dude wants to wear makeup and a dress. I don't care to know why either.

What I do want to know is why that dude demands an audience of children.

I think that's the magic question in all of this. I would assume the vast majority of folks don't give a rat's-ass what you wear or how you carry yourself but LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Dammit! I've always liked North Face products.

I'm no longer their customer.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

i will do an about face-and shop somewhere else

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
First they start crying about genocide when stuff is kept out of schools - away from kids.

But they aren't grooming.

Now we have this marketing blitz where it's all KIDS, KIDS, KIDS!

Ok, I am starting to have to put 2 and 2 together. There just isn't any way around it.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maryland School Board being sued by parents of different faiths.

The law in Maryland stipulates that parents should be told what materials related to sexuality their kids will be exposed to and be allowed to opt them out. Montgomery Co decided to ignore this and simply assign LGBTQ + BBQ books and no longer allow any kids to be opted out.

These are parents of different faiths: Catholic, Protestant and Muslim. They are suing over this sudden refusal to follow the law on the part of the district.

But they aren't after your kids.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Indiana Pride Event for kids as young as 12 won't allow parents.

OK, on the face of it, this doesn't initially sound too terrible. Maybe it's like an event at a school - like a Parents' Night Out. I can and do roll with those quite often. Our kiddo loves them, and he's 12. He's been left at Parents' Night Out type events even younger with trusted adults and groups.

So a LGBTQ + BBQ group that seems decently legit wants to host a kids block party carnival? OK.

But ...

Parents are not allowed at all which does send up flags. None of the Parents' Night Out events we used in the past flat out said you couldn't be there, just encouraged you to feel comfortable about leaving your kid/s.

The other problem is the age range of the attendees. This even is for youth 12 to 20! Now, I might leave my kid at a junior high aged event, but I am no way, no how leaving him with high school to college age kids. The group can claim all they want that the organizers are safe and trusted, but how many are they expected and how do they plan on watching them all? Not enough adult eyeballs, IMO, and too great an age range in the attendees.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I would add: stay out of womens sports, womens places, womens prisons.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

did you know, education has shown to be the most effective way to lower birthrates. It would be that easy, but intelligent people are hard to fool, so I guess not a viable option...

I guess being stupid and reproducing like rabbits, can now be considered Anti NWO...

The key word is "Education".

Learning all the names of the 87 genders is not a god-damned education!

Math, science, English, history. . . . THOSE are what constitutes education.

Don't conflate penis-gender-what-ifs with ACTUAL education.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I believe we're just starting to to see the massive 'outreach' in society that this horde of perverts are doing to grab and hold wherever, whatever, whomever they can. They're fishing. With so many hooks in the water, people will be split, lose focus, get wore down and maybe give up. One need only to look at history to see how morals and standards have deteriorated and what was once unacceptable is not only accepted but encouraged.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I see where the confusion lies, i also learned about the diffrent belive systems. Those are absurd concepts solely based on some fantastic human brain farts.
there are people that believe in them and however deluded ones fantasies are they still part of reality.
Well, I mean, we could also ban all non fact based teachings on minors, surely it will help baby-sitters get more jobs on Sunday.

I'm sure some atheist parents were all like stop with the religious propaganda, funny enough from my memory it was always the religious fanatics that took their kids out of the classes teaching about religion. You know they could learn something relevant that puts their own religion in a perspective they might think about it for a second.

I guess it's a weak ideology that can't deal with certain topics, so it just denies them... As far as I'm aware you can take your kids out of certain classes if you wish to be that family...
Certainly not denying ignorance

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

What? You mean like the belief that what you believe your sex is overrides what your physical body says it is so much that you are entitled to have all the world act like you, the emperor, actually have clothes on?

Sorry, the sky is blue in my world, and Dylan Mulvaney is a naked 26-year-old man, not a young girl like he pretends/prefers to believe.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agree very strongly with what you said!

edit on 26-5-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No need to apologize, you do nothing wrong by describing how you experience your reality... we life in a great society where people can belive the most absurd things and we still don't judge them...
well at least most are capable of live and let live...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Children must not be indoctrinated in school.

Believing in numerous genders is one of the most absurd things around-probably the most absurd thing I have come across

<<   2 >>

join