It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk about life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Its a heavy, yet an enlightening subject to ponder upon.
As the days seem to get shorter as we age in life, the shadow of our life's experience seems to get bigger/longer.
Life can be like " the wind of change ". Bringing in fresh and clean air that can harmonize and balance our daily thoughts of moments to feel a sense of direction we take on a path of daily challenges.
There lies ahead of thoughts of, well, just do it. The outcome awaits us. Can we, or should we cherish the unfortunate that may actually turn to be something fortunate in our life.

Your thoughts are most welcome.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Life is strange.
Most people spend their whole life looking for the meaning, others just let it happen.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Life is strange.
Most people spend their whole life looking for the meaning, others just let it happen.

So true.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
To many Life is a competition and winning is the only option.

Many think life is a work of Art.

And to some of us, Life is pure entertainment. Dance lil monkies, Dance!!

edit on 24-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I will address the question you posited, "Can we, or should we cherish the unfortunate that may actually turn to be something fortunate in our life?"

Undoubtedly! Haha ha! There are so many sayings, axioms, and other clever phrases to describe acceptance of the inevitable. But, correct me if I am wrong, you seem to express a kind of melancholy when it comes to sunsets, and a raised eyebrow at an uncertain future.

But that's the adventure. I have had wishes and prayers answered and ignored ultimately for everyone's benefit.
"Nothing is trivial." - James O'Barr, The Crow.

I used a superhero quote. On that note, I can tell you a wish I have at the tail end of my frustration, the power to execute the Tony Stark Snap. Hah!

top topics

join