It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian senate votes against looking into excess deaths.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The Australian people are experiencing excess deaths at the same rate that was occurring in WW11, greater than at the height of the pandemic, no wonder they don't want an investigation, because that would mean all the kickbacks would be plain to see. But the motion was defeated by one vote. Which smells like a manipulated vote. It could be that everyone knows why unofficially, but does not want to know officially.

I would suggest that it is too dangerous to question the narrative, if the countries with leaders ignore the narrative they seem to have a high death rate. Then we could say lo and behold the interest rates are going up, someone made a killing. ask who paid for the Covid lockdowns, massive amounts of money were released by the WEF which in the end the population will have to pay back. Here is a good one putting a few of the jigsaw together.rudeai.news...
edit on 24-5-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Its a clown world. Oh Australians are dying in large numbers for some reason. Should we officially investigate it? Nahhh, she’ll be right mate, no worries, just chuck some prawns on the barbie, and kick back with a coldie.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The bastards where happy to have a lock down, because it might save a life.

Happy to isolate granny, it might save her life.

Happy to push some new mRNA tech, it might save a life.

Happy to mask everyone up, it might save a life.

Dan Andrews sleeps well at night, cause all he done might of saved just one life.

Now that the evidence is in that more people are dying and the Senate will leave this alone or else they might have to do something. So is this group that voted no also the same bunch pushing "the voice", hiding behind a corporate shield of legal immunity?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't know about your country, but here in Japan, I don't know about an increase of deaths but there are 2 things that are very visiable here at the University Medical Hospital.

1. The mental ward 5 days a week is filled with out patients and the inpatient section is full and has been.

2.. The outpatient services are busy from 8 am to noon. Most test are done in the morning and results are given to the patients as soon a possible. But starting at 4:30 pm the line to pay the bill is extensive.

I have NO knowledge of increase of deaths. Although we all know Japan's population is currently decreasing monthly.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Definitely been a lot more people going insane but that is much harder to measure

The excess mortality stat on the other hand most countries report that Japan like everywhere else is above 2019 levels by around 50%

They can spin a lot of things but it's hard to deny a lot more people are dying and they "don't know" why

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Definitely been a lot more people going insane but that is much harder to measure

The excess mortality stat on the other hand most countries report that Japan like everywhere else is above 2019 levels by around 50%

They can spin a lot of things but it's hard to deny a lot more people are dying and they "don't know" why

Cognitive dissonance will do that. The tension between what one knows to be true and what one feels compelled to believe or at least acknowledge as truth eventually creates a psychic break. It's inevitable. And it will get worse.

Think of the stress created in the body, detectable by a polygraph test, when one tells even an insignificant lie. Multiply that by the weight of the lies being promulgated and swallowed, and apply it 24/7. This is neither healthy nor sustainable.

As to them not knowing why ... We all damn well know that they know why.
:
edit on 2023 5 24 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
See... this amount of "agreement" across a government always has me thinking.

To me it shows that we are all just a bunch of naive pawns being shoved around.
These government people have either been threatened or are directly involved in misdirection. There is absolutely no reasoning behind a decission like this.

Consider how much money has been spent on other probes with even less relevance. But this... noooo.... let's not investigate this.

Heck, even being left wing ( not liberal ), I have to question the witch hunt against right wing front people, but when it comes to Epstein Island and paedophilia, NOONE is interested in finding out which celebrities have been abusing kids.
This is so freaking absurd and I don't understand why people of the world aren't setting fire to all government buildings for that reason alone.
edit on 24/5/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Wow
That is really gross.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: flice Because 'right' wing people know the truth, and will keep exposing it. The pedophelia ring would expose people to high up and more people would realize how deeply corrupt goverments are.
Good that you're waking up

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: flice Because 'right' wing people know the truth, and will keep exposing it. The pedophelia ring would expose people to high up and more people would realize how deeply corrupt goverments are.
Good that you're waking up

Yep, which is f'ed up. What is worse, I feel like it's not something you can talk with anyone about. I can't ask friends of family to consider the discrepancies when it comes to things like this... I don't understand why people just shut down.
At the same time, we are debating and worrying about mentally ill people's right to be adressed to as "zombie / zombies", non-binary and BS like that.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

The full measure is a tough one. As for what is getting measured, mad cow or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease has been high on the reports for a while.

Source

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: markovian

The full measure is a tough one. As for what is getting measured, mad cow or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease has been high on the reports for a while.

Source

This is actually pretty scary as you have to wonder what is causing CJD at such high rates? Misfolded or incomplete proteins generated by the mrna? And will everyone eventually have these accumulate?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
CJD? The actual zombie apocalypse?

Jokes aside I have read about and heard for quite sometime concerns from scientists that the mRNA vaccines would likely create a surge in CJD. Miss-folded proteins. Risk increasing with the number of doses. Could be a huge ti king time bomb.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Its a clown world. Oh Australians are dying in large numbers for some reason. Should we officially investigate it? Nahhh, she’ll be right mate, no worries, just chuck some prawns on the barbie, and kick back with a coldie.

Too right. No need to make a song and dance about it. No drahmuz. A bit warm t'day innit? (45 degrees C)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I guess we should do what we did with gay marriage.

Let’s have a referendum and see what Aussies want to happen.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
How unsurprising.

This adds even more suspicion to the official narrative. Because why would they not want to investigate these excess deaths if they feel confident that the "anti-vaxxers" can be proven wrong? To prove that the jab is not a contributing factor? Why won't they have a proper debate about it, with people investigating the "science" from multiple angles?

The fact that they won't do this is damning, imo.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
How unsurprising.

This adds even more suspicion to the official narrative. Because why would they not want to investigate these excess deaths if they feel confident that the "anti-vaxxers" can be proven wrong? To prove that the jab is not a contributing factor? Why won't they have a proper debate about it, with people investigating the "science" from multiple angles?

The fact that they won't do this is damning, imo.

Exactly, why wouldn't they investigate it and use "the science" to prove those evil anti vaxxers wrong?

There seems to be no shortage of these fake vaccine injury sites like react19. All these people faking vaccine injuries are dedicated. They write so much about these complex illnesses and technical treatments they are trying to use. I mean whose paying these fakers and to what end? And also why are doctors still entering all these vaccine injuries in VAERs? Haven't they learned by now that they are related to the vaccines? Also, the CDC VAERs system is not a legitimate data tracking system, and they have no plans to fix it or make it "legit."
edit on 25-5-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For another angle into why the Australian Senate is nuts, a lot of these senators are jabbed up and do want to confront in being wrong.

New Clif High: Peaking Over the Barrier! May 2023

Time will tell in how this one plays out.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well explained, simply stuff, the break is ineatable, if you know then it is not as painfullll as not knowing at least.

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: markovian

Cognitive dissonance will do that. The tension between what one knows to be true and what one feels compelled to believe or at least acknowledge as truth eventually creates a psychic break. It's inevitable. And it will get worse.

Think of the stress created in the body, detectable by a polygraph test, when one tells even an insignificant lie. Multiply that by the weight of the lies being promulgated and swallowed, and apply it 24/7. This is neither healthy nor sustainable.

As to them not knowing why ... We all damn well know that they know why.
:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wound up reading the youtube comments on the vid, I think this one about sums it up:

100% understandable: those who perpetrated the fraud do not want to be revealed as the criminals that they are; those who have been fooled do not want to be revealed as the idiots that they are

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join