It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Tim Scott campaign is official

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

True, personalities are a front with many people. It's narcissism and politics seems to attract them like a magnet.

We all put on a face when we walk out the door. But we also give ourselves away. Nobody can keep the false front up all the time.

You can tell who someone is by watching them with others, and watching the others. Their closest relationships, people that really know them. Those people arent keeping up the front as well as the lead player in the role.

I don't think Trump is a huge crook out for only himself. I do think Trump has a love for America and wants to do good things for all the people. He isn't a racist or much of a bigot toward anyone that I've seen. He judges individuals in how they treat him. But he puts people off. Enough that it makes him an ineffective warrior and leader.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I don't know if Scott can draw enough to make it this time on top ticket, but he can absolutely be VP material this time around.

I know he has charismatic appeal because my parents both like him.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He might be just a pretty face. Time will tell....

Trump might kiss up if he thinks he needs him.... but nobody will be fooled, and it might ruin Scotts career if they partner and lose.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I like Tim Scott, a lot!

But what are you talking about ' if Trump loses again ' ?

He hasn't lost yet in any honest kind of way at least.

I hope he wins a third time, and forces them to repeat all the gymnastics that it has taken to put in the 'farce' so-called president that the US currently suffers.

Until they fix what happened in the last election, no future election really even matters, IMHO

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Until they fix what happened in the last election, no future election really even matters, IMHO

"They" aren't fixing anything, WE need to fix it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join