It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Request of Hillary Clinton - President Obama Ordered His DOJ-CIA-DNI to Damage Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: TzarChasm

Meanwhile, the installed leader of the banana republic, once
a free world....sits in power and has taken billions in what
amounts to bribes, and still is throwing the USA into chaos
for favors to China and Ukraine.

Follow the money.

The problem here is, everyone wants to be a rabble rouser but nobody wants to be a leader.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They knew.
They. All. Knew.

Damn right they did!!!

And it cannot be said enough. Everyone needs to understand this. Everyone who participated in this farce -- politicians, bureaucrats, attorneys, courts, media -- knew exactly what it was and were happy to play their part.

THEY ALL KNEW.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The problem is far more serious than that.

THIS is rabble rousing.

Lets Go Brandon Chants At Penn U During Biden GD Commencement

THIS is leadership.

Offer Me Money Offer Me Power

The Deep State is IN CONTROL at all costs.
That is the REAL problem.

edit on 17-5-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

(post by TzarChasm removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So how to go about replacing an entire administration from the ground up without effectively derailing the nation and causing another economic crash?

I don't think we can avoid another economic crash under any circumstances... so I suppose we should be figuring out the best way to replace the administration (and 50% of the bureauracy that "executes" the administration's will) at the same time.

We've really screwed things up. It's going to have to play itself out as a universal lesson for us all. We will have to hit rock bottom (or close to it) and then re-build. Our best (only?) hope is to figure out how to rebuild better.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

They knew.
They. All. Knew.

Damn right they did!!!

And it cannot be said enough. Everyone needs to understand this. Everyone who participated in this farce -- politicians, bureaucrats, attorneys, courts, media -- knew exactly what it was and were happy to play their part.

THEY ALL KNEW.

And we are going to watch it slid under the rug and memory holed.

Insanity.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Boadicea

They knew.
They. All. Knew.

Damn right they did!!!

THEY ALL KNEW.

And we are going to watch it slid under the rug and memory holed.

Insanity.
Turtles all the way down. This will end up getting as much coverage as the pedo’s that repeatedly visited Epstein’s island got.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Is this the thread where everyone who said, wait until the facts have been processed, wait until the case is reviewed, wait until the exculpatory evidence is released, before jumping on the Anti President Trump bandwagon.

We told how many leftist propaganda devouring idiots, it was all BS and just a distraction from the democrats own very real crimes?

I don't care what any one on the left says or thinks any more.
They are either willingly complacent and or, deliberate in their self induced ignorance.

Either way, the left is domestic enemy number one.

Same as those on the extreme right.

We must meet in the middle somewhere, over sometime soon, or we will all get caught in the crossfire, from both extremes...

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

🇺🇲

That's funny, because I don't listen to people who refer to American citizens as a domestic enemy based on their political persuasion. If you're not a convicted criminal or a pedophile or a nazi, then you're opinionated and we can hopefully get along if I buy you a drink first.

Joe Biden checks two of those boxes… won’t be long before it’s all three… 🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: UKTruth

Frankly, I don't give a damn. It was 7 years ago, Trump had 40 MONTHS to drain the swamp and completely failed. We face other more relevant, critical obstacles in the present.

Frankly I wonder why you posted if you really don’t care . 911 was a long time ago. Kennedy being murdered was a long time ago . We all care obviously.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh my, the HRC campaign allegedly ran a smear campaign against her opponent. Trump never did that, though, huh? Remember "Lock her up, lock her up!" And how do we know the HRC campaign didn't have some info of Russian ties to Trump, which lead her to go this route? You know Trump's campaign manager at the time, Paul Manafort, did have ties to Russia and later gave Russia Trump polling data? You aware that Trump was conducting real estate deals with Russians and attempting other such ventures? You aware that Trump had the pro-Ukraine/anti-Russia plank in the GOP platform toned down during the GOP convention in July, 2016? Seems she had cause to think there was a Russian-Trump tie.

And Obama and Biden were supposedly briefed of this alleged plan of the HRC campaign. Let's assume that's the case. Well, amongst other things, they would know about the matters I brought up above concerning Trump-Russia relations. They might have had more information as well. So they had a good reason for the intelligence community to look into the matter more, in particular any possible meddling by Russia in the election. This is a far cry from asking for a specific investigation of Trump-Russia relations, which wasn't done until May, 2017 when Trump was president.

What would you have the president do in any case if he learned one candidate was possibly conducting a smear campaign against the other presidential candidate. Are you saying that you would want the president to get involved in it? I wouldn't. Obama sensibly stayed out of it, and only wanted his intelligence agencies to look into potential election meddling by Russia. And you know what? The Mueller investigation did find evidence of this, although it could not determine whether or not there were Russian ties to the Trump campaign.

Obama gave no "take down order". That is just fabrication on your part. Read the RCP article on the matter. Moreover, I already responded to these spurious claims of yours on this matter in another thread you already created on the matter. I explained very clearly how the sources you were citing are not saying exactly what you are claiming. And what do you do, you start a whole now thread on the same subject and include the same cited sources (and add a few as well) and again mischaracterize what the sources say.

Here is my reply to you from the other thread:

Special Counsel JOHN DURHAM Concludes the DOJ-FBI is Out To Get Donald Trump

Are you just trying to play whack-a-mole with your multiple threads on essentially the same subject, and claiming things are said that aren't actually said in the articles you cite, hoping that people who actually read the articles you cite won't bother with your newest thread and take you to task for your false claims and erroneous spin of the facts?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm happy to hear that now if it goes public and the American people hear about it I'll even be more happier because once somebody is is doing wrong and continues to do wrong eventually the light of darkness starts to shine and in her case the light of darkness is her vile emotional mental state of Americans in general.

Did you ever see this e-mail? Wiki-leaks supposedly published it before the 2016 election.

Hillary's Scared to Death that Trump may win: americasbestpics.com...-bastard-wins-we-re-all-going-to-M3ky3ZTA9

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Thursday May 18, 2023

Late Breaking News...

FBI Agent "whistleblowers" to testify before Congress later this morning.

Source: twitter.com...

As you can see at Jim Jordan's Twitter, these whistle-blowers are under extreme duress and are very angry at the FBI-DOJ.

Making this announcement at the last minute helps assure their safety.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Using the title of this thread for a search I came by a report by the DOJ IG,

Review of Four FISA Applications and
Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire
Hurricane Investigation

Which pertains to this matter and is illuminating, and opened my eyes to some matters. It reminded me first of all of the Cross Fire Hurricane (CFH) investigation of possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, and that FISA warrants were applied for and received, which involved wiretapping Trump campaign people. And that this investigation did begin during the Obama presidency. This document and another (particularly this later one),

Timeline of Key Events Related to Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

detail the timeline of the CFH investigation as well that of the Mueller probe. The first of the two documents is rather long (478 pages) but its Executive Summary is worth taking a look at. It does discuss how the application for some of the FISA warrants warrants, in retrospect, did not meet the policy standards of the FBI or DOJ, but says this was the fault of the lower-level investigating agents and not their superiors, whom they should provided more information on the proposed investigative subjects. It also acknowledges that a lot of the evidence cited for the warrants had to do with the Christopher Steele/"Russian" dossier, and makes clear that there were some problems with this information, and most importantly that it wasn't corroborated with a second source. It makes suggestions for the FBI/DOJ handling such cases in the future. It doesn't say anything about pressure or influence from the Obama administration to pursue this investigation, although the fact that the president did ask the intelligence agencies to look into potential Russian election meddling in all likelihood did influence to some degree how the agencies involved acted, i.e. fairly aggressively in the matter.

The CFH Timeline Report (from Senator Grassley's office) also provides some insight to how the investigation proceeded, including the possible influence of the HRC campaign. This matter is also detailed in a NYT story (fairly long, about 8 pages),

Comey Tried to Shield the F.B.I. From Politics. Then He Shaped an Election

which explain that the claim that the HRC campaign was planning to vilify Trump with respect to Russian connections was obtained from Russian intelligence reports that the US obtained access to. The intelligence reports were known to be real, but whether the alleged claims were true was another matter. This is important to remember that the very basis of the meme that the HRC campaign was planning on tying Trump to Russia was based on reports obtained from the Russian intelligence service. Maybe it was true, maybe it was part of a disinformation plan on the part of the Russians. In any case, it wasn't through normal investigative means by either the government or journalists, but rather from intelligence obtained covertly from an adversarial country that was interested in the outcome of the election.

The NYT story also discusses the Obama administrations part in these matters. Obama and the WH took a hands off attitude and did nothing as it didn't want to be accused of political partisanship in the election. However, there is some question of interpretation of how AG Loretta Lynch handled the investigation of HRC's email server investigation (code named Mid Year Exam), in that she wanted a speedy ending to it, and only a short public announcement of it, whereas James Comey felt otherwise and did otherwise in October, 2016, to the detriment of the Clinton campaign. Until Comey came out with his statement saying that they were reopening the investigation, Clinton had been ahead in the polls, which belies the alleged claim that she felt the need to vilify Trump by tying him to Russia earlier that summer.

Looking into these sources educated me a bunch on these matters, and showed me how the FBI/DOJ didn't do all their due diligence in the CFH investigation, but it does seem to put to bed the claims that the Obama administration was working to help the HRC campaign against Trump. Thus I still strongly dispute the choice of title for this thread; it's inaccurate, if not downright false and disingenuous. Obama ordered nothing of the kind, and there is no evidence that the HRC campaign was asking him to do so, although I acknowledge that Christopher Steele's submitting his dossier to the FBI might have been a covert effort to influence the FBI/DOJ into investigating Trump, as Steele was hired to produce the dossier by a firm that was tied to the HRC campaign, but even this has not been proven.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday May 18, 2023

Late Breaking News...

As you can see at Jim Jordan's Twitter, these whistle-blowers are under extreme duress and are very angry at the FBI-DOJ.

Hope he doesn't lose his whistleblower between now and then as Comer did.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

I don't care what any one on the left says or thinks any more.
They are either willingly complacent and or, deliberate in their self induced ignorance.

By this point, a lot of them have to know, at least subconsciously. But they believe in their ideology like a religion. They will sacrifice anything to it. They worship the Democrat party, so anything the party does is okay with them, even if it's something they would normally hate. Just look at how gleefully they accept Biden's obvious corruption.

It's a cult. They genuinely believe any crooked thing the leader does is for their own good.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

Thursday May 18, 2023

Late Breaking News...

He didn’t
A group of politically persecuted fbi whistleblowers are testifying in front of congress now.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

The Clinton Campaign (illegally) used live government assets, Trump didn't 😁

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Don't rule out ol Bill either...

Li nk

Both Bill Clinton and Lynch claim the email investigation was not brought up during their chat, but Sign, who was a morning anchor at the Phoenix-area ABC15 when he first reported their encounter, said there was more to the story and even wrote a book about it, Secret on the Tarmac.

I don't think Obama made the order either...we all know it is Michelle and Valerie Jarrett.

It’s an interesting bunch that came out of Chicago. The Obamas, Jarrett, even Hillary’s father was a mobster there, I believe.
Competing with the Fords in Memphis, and the Pelosi-Newsome clan in CA.
Assuming the Kennedies, Roosevelts, Rockefellers are all retired. Unless RFK jr starts a Camelot comeback, or somebody from the Bushes.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

Thursday May 18, 2023

Late Breaking News...

He didn’t
A group of politically persecuted fbi whistleblowers are testifying in front of congress now.

Yeah, saw schnippets of it, and heard analysis of it. First off, they're not whistle blowers because they aren't claiming fraud or criminal wrongdoing on the agency's part. What they did was fail to comply with orders, lie to their co-workers, and one person used an insecure flash drive on a government computer to download information he shouldn't have. At least two of these "witnesses" have had their security clearance revoked, which essentially means they can't work for the FBI anymore. And before you claim this is retaliation, explain why a person who compromises cyber security or lies to their co-worker about an investigation should still be given a security clearance. These guys were all Jan 6 sympathizers who refused to do their job or to follow their FBI oaths. They're disgruntled conspiracy theorists who want their jobs back after they screwed the pooch. They're certainly not being politically persecuted; they've been disciplined for inappropriate actions on their part while on duty, not for their political beliefs.

Sure, their political beliefs seem to have caused them to to take the actions they did, but that doesn't mean that they were persecuted for their beliefs. Once again a right winger attempting to twist the facts.

There's also the matter of Jordan not providing the Democrats the transcripts of these so-called witnesses beforehand or even during the hearing. This is against congressional rules. The lame excuse was given that the "witnesses" feared that their testimony would be leaked and possible danger to themselves, yet they came forward to give their "testimony" publicly today. A witness's desires don't trump congressional procedural rules. This was just an attempt by Jim Jordan to keep the Democrats from fielding well-developed cross examination of the "witnesses".

Once again the Republicans not playing fair or following the rule of law, but the right wing peanut gallery here has no problem with that.

As for citing a tweet of Jim Jordan or anything else he says, I trust you know his history of protecting a homosexual sexual predator who molested up to 1,500 college male wrestlers. I thought you right wingers were bearish on groomers? LOL. The hypocrisy never ends with you cats.

Six former wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about abusive OSU doctor

Ex–Ohio State Wrestler Says Rep. Jim Jordan Asked Him to Deny Abuse Allegations

Jim Jordan is a scum bag. Citing anything he has to say is not a good look.

edit on 19-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: fixed a typo: are -> aren't

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive
Uh
They are legally protected whistleblowers, that was actually discussed by that panel had you paid attention.

Your inaccurate speculation is just that.
Keep your clearly partisan bs.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join