It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Explanation. Let's Discuss

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
ok,
now
how do i get my VCR
to stop blinking 1200?

You follow the instructions in the manual to set the clock to the current time ... I don't think E=mc^2 helps here

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
ok,
now
how do i get my VCR
to stop blinking 1200?

I just asked Chat GPT as I think OP is doing also... here is the answer it gave me:

VCR needs to be set. Here are the steps you can follow to set the clock and stop the blinking:

Look for the "Clock" button on your VCR remote or on the front of the VCR itself. Press it.

Use the "fast-forward" and "rewind" buttons to set the correct time. For example, if it is currently 5:00 PM, you would press the "fast-forward" button until the display shows "17:00."

Once you have set the correct time, press the "Clock" button again to save the setting and exit the clock setting mode.

Your VCR should now stop blinking "1200" and display the correct time.

If you have trouble finding the "Clock" button or setting the correct time, consult your VCR's user manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sure, thats definitely a view you can take on it. I dont know how I esoterically abused anything when I am explaining how those models connect though. a reply to: Peeple

edit on 17-5-2023 by IAMUnification because: Always typos

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Also my starting point is classical physics which I connect to relativity and quantum mechanics in the equation. Question my thoughts and process a tiny bit before you jump to conclusions. Or possibly try to verify their accuracy before you believe you already know what this is.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMUnification

You weren't explaining. You were spewing jumbled junk.

A PATTERN FOR CREATION
THE TWO THAT ARE ONE
THE WONDER AND THE IMAGINATION
The Light 0, 1, 1
I Think Therefore I Am
E
Where E is Energy

The Light of Wonder, The Darkness, The Mother, All Potential, The Egg
E = 0 (potential)

The Light of Imagination, The Light, The Father, All Energy, Seed
E = 1  (actual)

Don't get my wrong I am in awe. So please explain, starting with the quote of your OP above.
Word for word, number for number and their relations, because I'm stupid, but wiling to learn

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

which I connect to relativity and quantum mechanics in the equation

Can you point out where?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That part is esoteric. It is a representation of my understanding from natural science of creation. Whether you want to see it as initial cause or not can be up to you..
I say a pattern for creation because I do not know if there are others.
The Light 0,1,1 is a reference to energy being the same thing whether you describe it as sound or light, it doesnt matter. The 0,1,1 is a reference to the fibonacci pattern. The first three steps that are symbolic of the act conception.
I make a reference to panpsychism by quoting Shakespeare to set the stage of actualization from thought. I think therefore I am. The next line was left off, "to be or not to be" which would belong to my hypothesis of change as time. Ultimately I was trying to evoke a concept of your position in the pattern. And show that I believe we are always expressing creation because we exist in it and it is all we know. The reson I included it was to temper some of the possibilities that the equation can represent and to focus thought on positive uses and results.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
To the MODS: Doesn't this thread belong on the "other" board?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The equation uses the forces we already know and are well documented(classical phisics) to show how these forces can give rise to what we see as matter through their interference as what we call the binding energy of an atom this is your connection to quantum mechanics. Relativity is connected by the term for gravity. a reply to: Peeple

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am happy to represent the thoughts wherever the mods feel it is appropriate. I only came here to share my work with an audience who will question and engage in the ideas. If i get better results in a different section I would be glad to have the thread moved. a reply to: Phantom423

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

energy being the same thing whether you describe it as sound or light, it doesnt matter.

That's pretty radical, light and sound are the same and you can interchange them without consequences. Is that what you're saying?

classical phisics) to show how these forces can give rise to what we see as matter through their interference as what we call the binding energy of an atom this is your connection to quantum mechanics. Relativity is connected by the term for gravity

In classical physics you found all of that? You have not one single qm equation in your OP, how do you show the connection?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This generated response needs to be looked at and where you find our standard model using the terms for mass understand that mass is just a result of 2 wave expressions of the same thing interacting. The relationship of light to sound can be seen as light being the expression of sound in a volume that approaches 0 density. The light will be at its maximum speed. But if density approaches infinity, the speed of sound will approach infinity. It can help to see light and sound as an möbius strip where sound is the expression in "mass" or density and light is the same thing expressed through a vacuum.

I have drawn concepts that can be experimented with but have not focused on one part of the hypothesis long enough yet to do so.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

energy being the same thing whether you describe it as sound or light, it doesnt matter.

That's pretty radical, light and sound are the same and you can interchange them without consequences. Is that what you're saying?

classical phisics) to show how these forces can give rise to what we see as matter through their interference as what we call the binding energy of an atom this is your connection to quantum mechanics. Relativity is connected by the term for gravity

In classical physics you found all of that? You have not one single qm equation in your OP, how do you show the connection?

This wasn't my work, the discovery you mention is e=mc^2. The without consequences would be if you stayed with e=mc^2 because it has removed the concept from its causes. My addition to this is to define the causes that make up the effects Einstein was explaining. The consequences are actually in the equation. You may raise the entropy of a system, you could change the stability by adding incoherent energy to its angular velocity and dampen the internal energy of the mass(this is a process of change that we would perceive as decay) i believe my work does the opposite of your conclusion in that it explains the consequences of our action.

I can show you my inspiration to the pattern, ut that may lead to skepticism and I do not want to poison the well that I am trying to make with this discussion by pontificating more. This was the hardest part for me to balance. I believe the philosophy of the hypothesis is more important but skeptical minds will rebuke belief in favor of logic and reasoning. And whether you know it or not your perspectives are a product of Sextus Empiricus. Who I believe ushered in the dark ages of thought which we didn't truly escape until the Renaissance.
edit on 17-5-2023 by IAMUnification because: I am really bad with forums. Honestly this is my first

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I thoroughly agree. My hope is that my magnum open will usher in a new understanding of our limitations and that we will be able to explore nonsensical ideas if we want to. Though at the same time, I would answer that it is the speed of light. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Consider my toll paid bridge keeper. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Sadly that's the Special Theory of Relativity not qm

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thw binding force is quantum mechanical by our standard model:
the binding force of an atom is quantum mechanical. This means that it cannot be explained by classical physics, which is the physics of large objects that we can see and touch. Classical physics cannot explain how electrons can orbit the nucleus of an atom without falling into it.

Quantum mechanics is a more fundamental theory that describes the behavior of matter and energy at the atomic and subatomic level. It explains how electrons can orbit the nucleus of an atom by describing them as waves rather than particles. The electrons are confined to orbits around the nucleus by the uncertainty principle, which states that it is impossible to know both the position and momentum of a particle with perfect accuracy.

The binding force of an atom is the force that holds the electrons in their orbits around the nucleus. It is caused by the attraction between the positive charge of the nucleus and the negative charge of the electrons. The binding force is very strong, which is why electrons do not fall into the nucleus.

The binding force of an atom is important for many reasons. It is what holds atoms together and allows them to form molecules. It is also what determines the chemical properties of atoms. For example, the binding force of oxygen is stronger than the binding force of hydrogen. This is why oxygen atoms can form molecules with each other, while hydrogen atoms cannot.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Please ask question more than give me statements.. i came to collaborate more than be grilled by skepticism. If you already have a conclusion that makes you happy, i can't offer you anything more. a reply to: Peeple

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

E_sound = (1/2)*ρ*v^2*A
E_light = h*ν

You have provided definitions of most the variables, but missed p, v, A and h.

One thing to consider in what produces many different frequencies of light is not just the atom, but the molecule. A lot of the different dyes, tints and coloring's use specific molecules mixed in certain ratio's to target one frequency and provide the specific color of an object.

With what mass is about, the results CERN was getting around the Higgs Boson is that mass is caused by the drag through space of all the other matter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join