It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Habituation Site Discovered, Investigators on Scene in Eastern Missouri:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I do get it, and if you would get off your high horse and see what is happening, you would get it too.

They aren't going to pass a law on a species they won't even admit to us exists. Or at least can't prove exists.

Does any of us actually know they are there? Have you seen one? Have some evidence to show they are there? Can't leave alone what isn't there, and as someone that has lived in this region and been around the area that is being drawn to in this OP, I can assure you they are not there.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I’ve seen signs on military bases that warn not kill Sasquatches. I don’t know why the military would waste our money on a joke sign, but who knows. I really would expect some remains to show up at some point.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they were using them, in certain areas, to keep young pvts from wondering off base and getting in trouble.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

OP post everything that you have, no need to ask us what we want posted. The lot. All of it.

If it takes a few days so be it. But post everything you got you a lot of interested people here even if they dont post.

And ignore the naysayers just post the lot.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Id love to see everything, but right now its the equivalent of Mel's Hole being located behind a McDonalds in Anytown, USA.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger
Imagine if they really are inter dimensional and there’s a lot of them. Kill one and have a sh!tload of em show up out of nowhere, raising hell.
I’d pay to see that !!

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Imagine if they really are inter dimensional and there’s a lot of them. Kill one and have a sh!tload of em show up out of nowhere, raising hell.
I’d pay to see that !!

Hmm Something tells me that maybe we shouldn't joke about that....

Just a gut feeling I have.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
only way to prove they are real. dont think they are endangered. sighting in every state. think they are elusive.a reply to: FNGalpha

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nobody needs to prove BF exist in 2023.
There is more than enough evidence already that indicates they exist.
NOBODY needs to protect BF. They've been doing just fine since way before our families got to this continent.

a reply to: charlyv
Why shouldn't we be allowed to search for them? Most people really just want to learn about these creatures, not harm them. You will always have the few who want nothing but to have that trophy, but why forbid the rest of us from wanting to find them to research?
Most people have no clue, so NO ill prepared, ill informed, ill trained in the methods & diciplines of "research" pretty much have no business anywhere near a BF. The "Treadwell-ing" really needs to stop asap. With all due respect Charlyv
how well trained in military strategy are you?

If you're seeing a BF or hearing a BF guarenteed you've already been flanked by several more. You will not be getting airflighted out of the situation. You will not have all your faculities to make snap decisions or even think rationally.
In the moment you will be as helpless as a possum in headlights. Researching live subjects implies that you not have you only found them once in their habitat, but can FIND THEM EVERY TIME.

The difference between most people and researchers like Jane Goodall is she went to school for this, she has 100's of hours of fieldwork, hundreds of hours properly logging evidence, peer reviewed papers detailing her findings.
99.9 percent of us regular joes are completely NOT Qualified to research squat. Me included.

What is referenced as "Research" in the BF field is actually just a form of Eco-Tourism.
You have a PM

Not picking on you. All of this applies to most of us. Your post just gave me a way to address the practical questions that we "should" take into account.

edit on 17-5-2023 by Caver78 because: epic quote "fail"

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If you truly have been monitoring this place closely then you can share some pics and video with us right?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

If anyone thinks the Military or other arms of Gov't agencies don't already have their slab monkeys quit being naive.

We really only need a body to jumpstart the Gov't into disclosing what they know.
By getting a non-secured body to the news it forces their hand.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am on a high horse on this. I think everyone should be aware that while "we" mean well, our actions many times have negative effects on what we study. There is no question that this being exists and is all over the world.

Just look at what we have done to creatures in Africa. Yes, there are some special scientists that have done remarkable things, they are the exception to the rule because their primary interest is in preservation of the species they study.

This creature has without a doubt given us ample evidence that it does not want to be disturbed. It is intelligent and very protective of it's family and living habitat. That has to be respected.

If some disrespectful person violates its rights, it may retaliate. That action right there will cause more of these types of people to seek it out and perhaps kill one. That will mark the beginning of the end for those creatures and I think we all know that.

Are we not better off just wondering about it and knowing that it can thrive without any intervention on our part?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FNGalpha
So they would kill an endangered species.

A species has to be recognized in order to be declared endangered.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I’ve seen signs on military bases that warn not kill Sasquatches. I don’t know why the military would waste our money on a joke sign, but who knows. I really would expect some remains to show up at some point.

Wow, I would really like to see a picture of one of those. That would be stunning.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
We really only need a body to jumpstart the Gov't into disclosing what they know.
By getting a non-secured body to the news it forces their hand.

Unfortunately, that is probably true. For science too acknowledge it, we'll need a body or a live specimen, sent to a lab at some University or other facility, that somehow is magically not under the influence of any powers that might want to suppress the evidence.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I noticed that there is no recent entries in the BFRO database filed under Missouri for this.

Kind of hard to believe that nobody involved in Bigfoot research, at this point, would have not posted something there yet?

www.bfro.net...

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: stevieray
I’d pay to see that !!

Hmm Something tells me that maybe we shouldn't joke about that....

Just a gut feeling I have.

I don’t share your worry, but I am interested in whatever scenario you see happening. Please elaborate !
I love the topic in general and really hope it’s true.
I really like the tangents / offshoots -

-Interdimensional, fading in and out, or accidentally, in our physical reality

-they are a lost ancient species that went underground, into a vast cave system that we’ve barely discovered

-Pets or slaves of some variation of interstellar aliens, some of whom have escaped onto earth and stay hidden for that reason

This is why I love the concept, lots of variants and imagination

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Many decades have passed since the first 'sighting(s)'. No DNA, no bigfoot campsites, not even a decent pic/video, either. I am not a disbeliever, but would prefer having some solid evidence to run with.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01 where’s the beef?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

No, those signs relate to Wookies not BigFoot ... Wookies may be found around military bases that host facilities for aliens and their transportation devices.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join