It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel JOHN DURHAM Concludes the DOJ-FBI is Out To Get Donald Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BS transparency....

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: 20Eyes

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, May 15, 2023

'But I think "normal" Democrats increasingly sensed that Trump was being abused, a few years ago."

-CareWeMust

That's why in 2017 I stopped voting Democrat. The lies they made of Trump and all the lies and vitriol after made me become a staunch supporter of Trump. I couldn't ever trust a democrat politician or voter ever again!

yup. All of the things folks hate about Trump are likely true. He's an egotistical asshole who speaks before he thinks about what he said. He's out for his company when doing business, and would likely be ruthless and mean. But he does care about the country, he's been talking about it for years. And he did do what he thought was best, even if it didn't always work. The way the haters hate is not normal. They aren't rational about it, more fanatical.

Democrats hate whomever they're TOLD to hate. They have no mind of their own, it's hive mentality.

Like the Chinese, like communism.

There's no such thing as independent thinking, with Democrats. Those types of people tend to switch parties.

Their tiny dinosaur brains are teed up to immediately destroy Desantis if he gets past Trump, and definitely give Tim Scott the Uncle Tom treatment.

www.foxnews.com...
It's now the "Clarence Thomas treatment" times are changing.

They do nothing but angry, spite, and hate. Imagine if they turned all that energy toward positive/ productive.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: 20Eyes

Monday, May 15, 2023

'But I think "normal" Democrats increasingly sensed that Trump was being abused, a few years ago."

-CareWeMust

That's why in 2017 I stopped voting Democrat. The lies they made of Trump and all the lies and vitriol after made me become a staunch supporter of Trump. I couldn't ever trust a democrat politician or voter ever again!

yup. All of the things folks hate about Trump are likely true. He's an egotistical asshole who speaks before he thinks about what he said. He's out for his company when doing business, and would likely be ruthless and mean. But he does care about the country, he's been talking about it for years. And he did do what he thought was best, even if it didn't always work. The way the haters hate is not normal. They aren't rational about it, more fanatical.

Democrats hate whomever they're TOLD to hate. They have no mind of their own, it's hive mentality.

Like the Chinese, like communism.

There's no such thing as independent thinking, with Democrats. Those types of people tend to switch parties.

Their tiny dinosaur brains are teed up to immediately destroy Desantis if he gets past Trump, and definitely give Tim Scott the Uncle Tom treatment.

www.foxnews.com...
It's now the "Clarence Thomas treatment" times are changing.

They do nothing but angry, spite, and hate. Imagine if they turned all that energy toward positive/ productive.

Yeah, I think he’s the latest. But it was certainly rolled out for Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Allan West, Larry Elder. NTM David Clarke.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, I have not been here lately. I came to see the Durham threads. One thread fizzled out a 11 pages, this thread fizzled out at 7 pages. The report had to be inconsequential, otherwise don’t you all think there would have been way more chatter?
edit on 24-5-2023 by 3000Hard because: Shock

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Monday, May 15, 2023

Special Counsel John Durham has concluded that former President Donald Trump was 100% correct when he stated over and over again,

Three of the nation's highest profile Democrats (Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton) over the past 14 years (since 2009), are responsible for using fabrication, framing, and entrapment, in order to remove a sitting U.S. President from office!

Based on what we learned from John Durham and what we know of Joe Biden's wide-ranging potential criminality, and Donald Trump's excellent record of accurate assessments,

-CareWeMust

Did the report actually state any of the above? Is this your or someone else’s summations?

If these statements are in the report, do you mind helping me pinpoint them? I am not seeing them.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3000Hard

Monday, May 15, 2023

Special Counsel John Durham has concluded that former President Donald Trump was 100% correct when he stated over and over again,

Three of the nation's highest profile Democrats (Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton) over the past 14 years (since 2009), are responsible for using fabrication, framing, and entrapment, in order to remove a sitting U.S. President from office!

Based on what we learned from John Durham and what we know of Joe Biden's wide-ranging potential criminality, and Donald Trump's excellent record of accurate assessments,

-CareWeMust

Did the report actually state any of the above? Is this your or someone else’s summations?

If these statements are in the report, do you mind helping me pinpoint them? I am not seeing them.

What are your thoughts? Do you think that the FBI acted appropriately with investigating Trump and Russian collusion? What about the politicians who stated they had seen the evidence and it was irrefutable (Schiff, etc.). Even the suppression of Hunter's laptop and the statement by the 51 members of the intelligence community that it had all the appearance of a Russian disinformation campaign. Enough people would not have voted for Biden had the laptop info been more publicly known that Trump wouldn't have lost. Anyone claiming the process was fair and square isn't really looking at it with non-partisan glasses on.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

I am still formulating my thoughts on the matter (as far as an ats discussion goes), hence the questions I asked the OP.

Are you able to answer them?
That would help me give you a better answer if you are really concerned about my thoughts.
edit on 24-5-2023 by 3000Hard because: Words

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I am still formulating my thoughts on the matter (as far as an ats discussion goes), hence the questions I asked the OP.

That would help me give you a better answer if you are really concerned about my thoughts.

if you would like me to find you a news outlet's version of what it say's just holler. The opinions go from it was noting at all, to it proves the FBI broke it's own rules to go after Trump. But if you truly want to know what it says,

www.justice.gov...

You can read it in full. Probably the best way to see what it says.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3000Hard

I'll be honest, I didn't read every page of the 316 page report, but a few notable items

Crossfire Hurricane was opened as an investigation differently than other investigations relating to potential foreign influence in an election in other cases before (Clinton, etc.). In fact, there were several unresolved FBI investigations into people involved with the info pertaining to the influence.

Our investigation determined that the Crossfire Hurricane investigators did not and could not corroborate any of the substantive allegations contained in the Steele reporting. Nor was Steele able to produce corroboration for any of the reported allegations, even after being offered $1 million or more by the FBI for such corroboration.

It's been shown time and time again that the FISA application and renewals were based on false info and circular sources.

"Omissions of material fact," the FISC has stated, "were the most prevalent and among the most serious problems with the Page applications." The OIG, for its part, found in its review of the applications targeting Page "at least 17 significant errors or omissions" and "so many basic and fundamental errors." These were "made by three separate, hand-picked teams
on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels within the FBI."
The OIG Review also found that FBI personnel "did not give appropriate attention to facts that cut against probable cause.

The text messages between Page and Strzok would be enough for people to be fired in the private sector, and clearly show their bias and hate of Trump.

I can go on and on and on, but from prior to the 2106 election and continuing to this very day, the DC establishment and media have absolutely been against Trump. Allegations from multiple people in government saying that they had seen evidence and that it was damning to Trump. Do you know what we hear from those people now...crickets. An unbiased media would constantly be playing those initial sound bites from them and asking for their comment now. At least Jake Tapper from CNN had a little integrity and called the Durham report "devastating".

Everyone look into their wallet and the current state of the economy and the world and ask if not having a few mean tweets was worth it. Democrats are bleeding voters from minority blocks including African Americans and Asians and it's no wonder the chaos at the border is being allowed.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

if you would like me to find you a news outlet's version of what it say's just holler. The opinions go from it was noting at all, to it proves the FBI broke it's own rules to go after Trump. But if you truly want to know what it says,

www.justice.gov...

Garland withheld 48 pages from public view.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So I’ve been reading this report, I wanted to know if I have not yet gotten to the above statements in the OP.

Anyone know?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The list of bullet points on pages 304 and 305 list out the FBI confirmation bias. Are you looking for a portion of the document that says that Obama ordered the investigation? Obviously, that's not in the document, but I would find it extremely hard to believe that he didn't know about an investigation of this scale. If he didn't, then that's an even bigger issue with whole government departments going rogue on his watch. I'd still love to hear your thoughts on the matter though.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

www.justice.gov...

Garland withheld 48 pages from public view.

and even with that, it shows that the FBI licks the dems toes.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Are you looking for a portion of the document that says that Obama ordered the investigation? Obviously, that's not in the document,

Yes I was looking for that statement. Why is it ok for the OP to lead people to believe this is stated in the documents.

Are we not supposed to parse information here?
Am I just supposed to believe everything I read?

The least I could do is attempt to verify statements against an official document. Right?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lol
You understand sitting potus are briefed daily on fisa warrants?

Oh you didn’t know that?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27015372]shooterbrody[/post
Does that mean those statements are or are not in the documentation? I’m still reading.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What other facts will you require?
Do you dispute the fact that presidents receive these briefs or that all ongoing fisa warrants are a part?

Wait
You want 8mm film of Obama signing the order to get trump BAMN?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh no I don’t need that. I just wanted to know if the information given by the OP could be found in the Durham report.

My reasons are a few posts back.

I couldn’t tell you what sitting presidents are briefed about daily. I just wanted to be able to match up what was said in the OP.

I’m not sure what the push back is about?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The quotes are from the document.

It describes political persecution using government agencies.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Monday, May 15, 2023

-CareWeMust

A reply to shooter:
To be clear, you are saying the above items are stated in the Durham report?
I am not done reading and would like to have an heads up on where this is located within report
Maybe I have not gotten to it yet or maybe I’ve shot past it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join