It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Mysteries Of The Queens Chamber

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
(have to correct myself... the chamber is limestone, not granite.)

originally posted by: A51Watcher

Each digital camera sensor (brand) has its own specific noise pattern. The program has a database of all known camera types and it recognizes the pattern.

That's a pretty cool feature!

After that the sensor noise is patched (digital patch work) by overwriting the RGB noise pixels with an average value of the surrounding or found nearby pixels.
It is able to distinguish between camera noise and the original RGB colors in the video / image.

I trotted over to the website in your signature file and looked through that version of the QC video. It was interesting to see how the images were adjusted. There's one spot that I keep noticing because there's shapes there that DO resemble hieroglyphs - but it appears to be a stone encrustation rather than real hieroglyphs.

Please note that I am NOT skeptical of finding hieroglyphs inside the GP. In addition to crew marks, I think it's possible that the chambers were painted in some fashion - the pyramid of Djoser is a good example of this. What we see in other tombs is that a picture and hieroglyphs are carved into the wall and then painted; something that's done regularly throughout Egyptian history.

I think we can both agree that there's no carvings there and that the walls are NOT smoothed for carving (unlike the Pyramid of Unas, where the walls ARE smoothed for carving the Pyramid Texts.)

So what did people in antiquity see? Either crew marks OR painted plaster is a likely guess (we know there's crew marks in the GP but we don't know about plastered walls.) Crew marks would be in red ochre, and there's nothing in your processing that seems to bring out anything resembling crew marks.

Plaster... I don't think it' would leave much of a trace. The pigment would have to soak through the plaster first before appearing on the walls as a stain. I think plaster is very plausible, but I'm not seeing anything that looks like a part of a painting or partial hieroglyphs. Egyptian Blue might be found as a background for a "starry ceiling" (very popular) or as items or clothing or on hair (things where fine detail doesn't matter) but they didn't use it much for writing hieroglyphs.

I don't see signs of a starry ceiling there. There was a shape that MIGHT have been a star, but if a starry ceiling had been there, surely it would have been mentioned (instead of "writing")

I would expect to see white and red and black and yellow if there's writing. Red stains the best, and that's the place I start looking for images is near areas where a red color is detected.

I've worked on rock art (limestone) imaging at Painted Rock, on the Carrizo Plains of California (we are fortunate that most of the images were recorded in the sketchbook of a woman who lived there in the late 1800's-early 1900's and we can compare what we process with what she recorded). The red ochre really does produce a durable stain that can be detected even after centuries of weather (and even survive somewhat being used as a sheep pen.)

And that's why I asked about the red coloring.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just found out that there are inscriptions on the very top of the pyramids Has anyone publish a decipher ?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I just found out that there are inscriptions on the very top of the pyramids Has anyone publish a decipher ?

Graffiti left by centuries of tourists.

Harte

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Graffiti left by centuries of tourists.

Harte

True...but the first picture bothers me. I can't figure out which stones that's supposed to be. If I recall, the houses aren't that close to the GP. I realize the picture is probably decades old, but... can we confirm that's a real image of graffiti up there?

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
The pic conforms to the area at the top right of my pic, if that helps.

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
..no need for blurry YT videos, you can just go there virtually now by yourself.

giza.mused.org...

you just have to log in your google account and then do the vitual tour..in HD

top topics

<< 1   >>

join