It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth pains in the Bible are here and it's about to get worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
When I was young, I remember my Mom was pregnant with my brother and as she got closer to birth they were timing contractions. These birth pains become more intense and happen closer together as you get close to birth.

The Bible tells us that these birth pains will happen as we get closer to the tribulation period. These pains will eventually give birth to the man of sin and destruction on this planet. These are the beginning of sorrows. The Bible says:

1 Thessalonians 5:3 - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Matthew 24:8 - All these are the beginning of birth pains.

In Matthew 24, Jesus says when you see these things coming to pass, the end is near. This will happen around the end of the fig tree nation. This is Israel who became a nation May 14, 1948 and in 2028 they will be 80 years old. The Bible tells us these these things so we can see what season we're in.

Matthew 24:33 - So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

As I said in another post, the spirit of the four horsemen are trotting. We can see these things in the world and they're happening like birth pains.

First, we had Covid with masks and lockdowns. The Pale Horse

Next we had the war in Ukraine with Russia. The White Horse

Then there's protests in France, Jerusalem and Pakistan. America getting close to a civil war and mass shootings occuring at a record pace. The Red Horse

Finally, inflation, banks collapsing and the exact monetary global system as described by the Apostle John in Revelation 13 is rising before our eyes. With Fednow in America and Brics on the world stage, a system where you can't buy or sell without them knowing will eventually lead to rationing in order to "save the planet." The Black Horse

Now these things are happening with distance between them like the beginning of birth pains. This means, when these things happen again, they will be more intense and closer together.

Let me say that again:

Now these things are happening with distance between them like the beginning of birth pains. This means, when these things happen again, they will be more intense and closer together.

So please read the Bible, it tells you what's coming in places like Matthew 24, Revelation 6, Revelation 13 and Jeremiah 50-51 just for starters.

The next pandemic will be worse than Covid.

The next war will be worse than Ukraine-Russia.

The next mass shootings, protests and looting will be worse than we have seen.

The next ecocomic collapse and the destruction of the dollar for a global digital like currency to ration resources will be worse than we have seen.

These things will be more intense and will happen closer together along with earthquakes and bad weather in places.

Matthew 24:33 - So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If we practice what Jesus taught then there wouldn't be these curses that we cause to happen.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It will lead so societal collapse, if the stupid 'elites' don't find some other toys to play with. They act like bored spoiled little childen needing constant attention and distractions

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The birth pangs have been here since the end of the 1st century CE. We still have about three or four generations to go before the age ends.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
If we practice what Jesus taught then there wouldn't be these curses that we cause to happen.

Not so. These things happen because it is Gods will.

How you live your life and spend your time will determine how you are judged.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I'm with you. I feel like this is in the now.

Though, "For when they shall say, Peace and safety" hasn't been a thing. At least not yet.

Also consider Ukraine isn't much different than any other war except that it's a potential deciding factor for a major (or used to be) world power. I believe you're right but I think this is hyper-focusing on something too minor when the bigger picture is at play.

~my thoughts

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: quintessentone

Not so. These things happen because it is Gods will.

How you live your life and spend your time will determine how you are judged.

Saying it's God's will is a great excuse for not following Jesus' teachings. Weren't Jesus teachings God's will?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone hardly, you missed the point where how you lead your life impacts your judgement. If you have faith in that stuff that is. Are you claiming to be beyond gods will?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
there are a lot of potential catastrophes that could affect the USA.

Yellowstone supervolcano
California earthquake
New Madrid earthquake
Cascadia earthquake / tsunamai

I'm thinking, before long, one of these will happen. Or maybe something not on anyone's radar.

right now we have massive flooding in Africa (and some in the US)
huge droughts in Europe and elsewhere
locusts in Afghanistan
active volcano in South America
major wildfires in USA, Canada, Russia

trouble trouble everywhere

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think you're onto something with this idea of cycles repeating with less time between them & with more intensity than the time before... I know with absolute certainty that we're getting very close to the End of Days. The situation being created/adopted by world leaders & institutions/ corporations is unsustainable, and seems designed to fail, at a certain upper level.

I believe that the true 'world leaders' - those who are directly in league with the Satanic powers controlling territories all across this world - are inculcating systems of control which will have the effect of decimating former systems, yet without providing a platform which is stable enough to persist without the outbreak of utter chaos. And I think that at a certain level, that is exactly what they want, as they bind more people than ever before to debilitating & heretical beliefs surrounding their intended destruction of true spirituality, in order to create the Antichrist world order.

We will see miraculous things on the Earth in those times, antidotes to the Devil's chicanery - God always provides a way out.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I think you're wrong. You're neglecting the prophecy of the fig tree - the reinstatement of the nation of Israel. We only had a single generation before the onset of the End of Days after the reinstatement of Israel in 1948. If a generation is 70-80 years in modern terms, then we're right on track of the beginning of the End even as we type out these responses. Agenda 2030 is what will set the scene & build the stage for the Antichrist world order, and that looks likely to be established very soon.

In my opinion they just need one more large manufactured crisis, in tandem with the institution of freedom-destroying central bank digital currencies, to set up the final system of control which enables the open Satanic management of this world, with all peoples forced to choose their side. The entire world will slide into a delusional form of pure psychosis when that system is established, with new & heightened mass formation psychosis causing most to side with the ones who seem to be promising a syatem which has some inherent stability, because people fear change, the unknown, and unstable living. This means that most will opt into the Beast system, with a mark to buy & sell, with open adherence to the rules of the Satanic elite, and membership of their equivalents to the SS or Nazi party.

The whole thing will be bat# crazy, and when people reflect back on the last few years they may very well curse themselves for not seeing it coming - but by that point they will have bought in to avoid strife, and they will have to bite their tongues & say nothing for fear of open reprisals. Most others will redefine Reality in terms of the new spirituality that is being inculcated - they will basically opt in to a form of neopaganism which avers to Satanic/Luciferian principles. The general population will probably see this cuddly Luciferian neopaganism as a liberating form of nature worship, and it's likely the leaders will try to use evidence from nature to support & reinforce that new belief system.

But those at the top of the pyramid will know clearly that it's a demonic/ diabolical system which permits all evils as a form of worship of the most high demonic powers, Beelzebub, Moloch & Baal, ultimately the Adversary, the Enemy, Satan.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The fig tree generation starts when the third temple is dedicated. That is the "strengthening of the Covenant" that starts the 70th Week.

Construction could theoretically start tomorrow, or in 100 years. Just because a bunch of rich elites have plans for the world doesn't mean God will let it unfold the way they want it.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Good points!

The nation of the fig tree(Israel) is almost 80 and everyone has a 2030 agenda. I wrote about it here:

The 2030 agenda will change everything
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join